Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (47890 Views)

Will Nigeria Ever Have Hot Female Celebrities As These Selected Ones Ever Again / Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

A lot of Nigerian female celebrities are fond of putting their bodies on display either to gain media attention or just to show off. Bikini pics, gym pics and for some bedroom pics tend to send the message to the audience.

They show off the hardwork and dedication they have put into their bodies which leave most ladies with envy and the men salivating.

I, myself have learned a thing or two from Kate Henshaw, but sorry she is not going to be on this list.

Here are 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs

1. Rita Dominic

[img]https://2.bp..com/-nTkTEVnWlRY/WgH_t23X1dI/AAAAAAAAEZI/x2Z0MnJRO1Ib4NB6ttP1ACyLYZpkcT-FgCK4BGAYYCw/s320/rita%2Bdominic.jpg[/img]

Nollywood actress Rita Dominic joined the list celebrities when she began endorsing products for fitness company Flat Tummy Tea.

Her photos which were posted online showed a lady who has really worked hard to look good and yes she really looked good. Rita sets the pace for other Nigerian female celebrities when it comes to looking good.

It's okay to be jealous, even your favorite health blogger can't compete with that.

2. Ebube Nwagbo

[img]https://3.bp..com/-iYmMnZuQzTM/WgH_l694NHI/AAAAAAAAEY4/tgR4bterEMU8yO00W-ngkfjh7b6pR7ofgCK4BGAYYCw/s320/Ebube%2BNwagbo.jpg[/img]

Nwagbo comes in second and she is another product of Flat Tummy Tea, these ladies claim that the products work perfectly and flaunt their bodies to prove it.

With that mirror selfie, you can tell that she knows what she is talking about.

Copyright: Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor (realfitbody.com)

3. Sarah Ofili

[img]https://1.bp..com/-jnEMAhnrC9g/WgH_n_nWi8I/AAAAAAAAEZA/nj5PwmcQv_E3RF1WybW3Vi2YM9t10ZysgCK4BGAYYCw/s320/Sarah%2BOfill.jpg[/img]

Sarah Ofili the former fiancee of rapper Ikechukwu, knows how to grab our attention with that well-toned body.

She is in near perfect shape, with everything just in the right place.

4. Maheeda

Maheeda has long been a s€xual figure in the entertainment industry releasing raunchy photos to keep her fans glued to her and to gain mainstream attention.

Well, she is one of the hottest female celebrities in the entertainment industry and most people already know why.

So there you have it.

You can feast your eyes on their bodies and wish you look just as good or you can visit my blog by 7am everyday, I start posting new articles by then and one of them might be just what you need.

Source: http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/nigerian-female-celebrities-abs.html

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Afrok(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
U just showed me pics without telling me the temperature measurement of how hot their abs are undecided
Someone will come and tell us 90% of those celebs are single/divorced embarassed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by sluk(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
E concern youuuu, somebody help me with that meme.
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello to all my readers.

You can check out the November challenge on my twitter page www.twitter.com/realfitbodyng

You can also follow on www.facebook.com/realfitbodyworld
and my blog www.realfitbody.com

You can also subscribe to receive all posts. If you want to lose weight, gain weight, build abs or just live a better healthy life you can contact me through info@realfitbody.com

I love you all guys. Thanks for the encouragement and positive feedbacks

I remain your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor.
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
I'm not sure about Rita.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by busomma: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
So?
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by nattyjay(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Even my grandma get abs when her hands are raised.
bring down Ur hands and let's see Ur big belly

18 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Amosjaj(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
So we should fried beans Abi? shocked
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Chiccly(f): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ndewo nu.
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Naziridamos: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
I see nothing undecided
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Benekruku(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
And Jay Jay Okocha is not on the list.

Rubbish list!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by killdiabetes(f): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Noted
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by teemah21(f): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin grin
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by AlexCk: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hot abs u say??

So, u telling me iffa break an egg on them hot abs, it'll fry wella, abi? undecided

Anyways, they have flat tummies, that's cute indeed.
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Temmy32: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
dope
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by pansophist(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Where are the abs?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Where are the abs cry or is it the hot sun blurring my vision.

Op, no make me swear gee u this 100° afternoon
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
My love for women with toned abs though...
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by condralbedez: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Who dem epp
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
dey are hot tongue

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Daniel2802(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
teemah21:
grin grin
nattyjay:
g
IgedeBushBoy:
E

The hustle for FP.

I need that Obama saluting meme.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Ibrahim9090: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Noted
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by lastempero: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

A lot of Nigerian female celebrities are fond of putting their bodies on display either to gain media attention or just to show off. Bikini pics, gym pics and for some bedroom pics tend to send the message to the audience.

They show off the hardwork and dedication they have put into their bodies which leave most ladies with envy and the men salivating.

I, myself have learned a thing or two from Kate Henshaw, but sorry she is not going to be on this list.

Here are 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs

1. Rita Dominic

[img]https://2

.bp..com/-nTkTEVnWlRY/WgH_t23X1dI/AAAAAAAAEZI/x2Z0MnJRO1Ib4NB6ttP1ACyLYZpkcT-FgCK4BGAYYCw/s320/rita%2Bdominic.jpg[/img]

Nollywood actress Rita Dominic joined the list celebrities when she began endorsing products for fitness company Flat Tummy Tea.

Her photos which were posted online showed a lady who has really worked hard to look good and yes she really looked good. Rita sets the pace for other Nigerian female celebrities when it comes to looking good.

It's okay to be jealous, even your favorite health blogger can't compete with that.

2. Ebube Nwagbo

[img]https://3.bp..com/-iYmMnZuQzTM/WgH_l694NHI/AAAAAAAAEY4/tgR4bterEMU8yO00W-ngkfjh7b6pR7ofgCK4BGAYYCw/s320/Ebube%2BNwagbo.jpg[/img]

Nwagbo comes in second and she is another product of Flat Tummy Tea, these ladies claim that the products work perfectly and flaunt their bodies to prove it.

With that mirror selfie, you can tell that she knows what she is talking about.

Copyright: Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor (realfitbody.com)

3. Sarah Ofili

[img]https://1.bp..com/-jnEMAhnrC9g/WgH_n_nWi8I/AAAAAAAAEZA/nj5PwmcQv_E3RF1WybW3Vi2YM9t10ZysgCK4BGAYYCw/s320/Sarah%2BOfill.jpg[/img]

Sarah Ofili the former fiancee of rapper Ikechukwu, knows how to grab our attention with that well-toned body.

She is in near perfect shape, with everything just in the right place.

4. Maheeda

Maheeda has long been a s€xual figure in the entertainment industry releasing raunchy photos to keep her fans glued to her and to gain mainstream attention.

Well, she is one of the hottest female celebrities in the entertainment industry and most people already know why.

So there you have it.

You can feast your eyes on their bodies and wish you look just as good or you can visit my blog by 7am everyday, I start posting new articles by then and one of them might be just what you need.

Source: http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/nigerian-female-celebrities-abs.html

Is maheeda a celebrity or you just want to test our temperament.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Lothario(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Am not seeing any abs strong enough to beat me
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Maheeda pictures?
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Lothario(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
lastempero:

Is maheeda a celebrity or you just want to test our temperament.
Bros u no get joy ooh test your temperament
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
how is this news?
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Homeboiy: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Op where is eniola badmus? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by haconjy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
osi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.