Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerians/nairalanders In France, Share Your Exiperience About Works And Life At - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians/nairalanders In France, Share Your Exiperience About Works And Life At (799 Views)

Nigerians/nairalanders In South-east Asia / My Travails, My Exodus and Life in the U.S / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians/nairalanders In France, Share Your Exiperience About Works And Life At by Aboguede(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Paris is arguably the most beautiful city in the world and also the host to the largest african community in france. Are you in france? or once were, lets talk about france. I read alot about nigerians wanting to travel to europe but not much is said about france, lets discuss france here for the education of the general prospects and what a first timer can expect and how to cope.
Re: Nigerians/nairalanders In France, Share Your Exiperience About Works And Life At by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2017
I love French unfortunately I can't speak it, its a country I would love to visit. what are their visa requirements.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians/nairalanders In France, Share Your Exiperience About Works And Life At by YungJo207(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Interesting make I buy land for here first before I go buy popcorn and pepsi come dey watch,I'll be back

�����

(1) (Reply)

Mad Traffic Jam At The Head Bridge Onitsha.. / Dubai Forum / “Aboki” – The Okada Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.