Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) (9952 Views)

Apple Unveils Iphone 15 And Iphone 15 Plus (Specifications & Prices) / Iphone 11, Iphone 11 Pro & Iphone 11 Pro Max: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone 11 / Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Mehn It obvious u dont know what to say to defend ur iSHIT.Fine iphone x might have the best processor right now but it would soon be beaten trust me.THE Next snapdragon is gonna beat your iShit.I mean the phone was just released so how wouldnt it have a better processor?undecided

Okay bro...till then grin.. go and look at the gap it gave one plus 5(which geek bench scources say cheated by the way).... for now quit drooling over stuffs you know nothing about...

What phone do you use by the way?
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by microjoystick: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Clarinett:

You've said it all, I still don't understand the kind of Ram and processor the iPhone uses, it never lags. I'm still using my 5s, a 2013 phone, yet it's so powerful and handles 2gb games without flinching.

It's portable and has never ever failed, even the battery is reliable. I thought android was the best until I used an iPhone , damn!

iPhone is on a class of its own, very reliable and worth every dime I paid for my 5s
Iphone5ssad.POOR BATTERY.SMALL RESOLUTION,CRAPPY BATTERY,VERY SLOW CHARGE,even the infinix phones fingerprint scanner performs better than the iphone6.not to talk of 5s.SMH.Go buy clean S4 or S5 u go know.I used the S4 and i know how crazy the phone was till it finally died last year.I mean i even used GL tools to make Asphalt 8 run on metal graphics and the phone didnt break a sweat.Maybe na fake S4 u buy or na the mini.sad

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Guy leave am.Iphone wrey dey just release how e no go beat other older processor.Make the snapdragon come first dey go know how farcheesy
Your snapdragon couldn't defeat the defunct A10 chip... let it beat that first before we talk about this one grin
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2017
ollah1:

Benchmark tests is rubbish when comparing apples and oranges.

Things are deemed rubbish when it isn't favouring you...your stance isn't new .. Trust me tongue
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by microjoystick: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2017
ollah1:
Wow!! I learnt today that iPhone 6 was a more powerful phone than S5, M8 and Note 4
I swear eh the Iphone6 battery was the best,it camera was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUEcheesy.Its 1.4ghz dual core processor beat S5 2.5ghz quad core by farcheesy.slow chargin was great.LTE speed was the fastestcheesy.chai wetin they no go talk.cheesy
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by microjoystick: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2017
KillerFrost:

Your snapdragon couldn't defeat the defunct A19 chip... let it beat that first before we talk about this one grin
Please educate me about the A19 chip.
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Please educate me about the A19 chip.

That was to be 10... mistakenly hit the 9 when typing.... corrected it instantly
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
I swear eh the Iphone6 battery was the best,it camera was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUEcheesy.Its 1.4ghz dual core processor beat S5 2.5ghz quad core by farcheesy.slow chargin was great.LTE speed was the fastestcheesy.chai wetin they no go talk.cheesy
Oga iShit

Camera thrumped that of s5

Cos you saw 1.4ghz.. you think it's android.. heavy games are first released on iOS before android.. that should tell u a thing or two..you need to learn a thing or two about iOS cry

The iPhone 6 charges full in approximately 2 hours.. not even up to.. While the S5 charges full in about 2.5 hours.. stop saying trash

The lte speed of the iPhone 6 is up to 150mbps just as the s5

Stop chest beating with your brain ignorance... it's tiring already

Directly from Forbes, go and enlighten yourself

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2014/12/22/iphone-6-vs-galaxy-s5-review/
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by microjoystick: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2017
KillerFrost:

That was to be 10... mistakenly hit the 9 when typing.... corrected it instantly
Guy The S8 was still Faster @ opening apps than the iphone7.Watch videos on youtube boismiley.Assuming ur A10 chip was faster than SD835.The software features that came with the S8 killed ur apple by far boy.Even bixby is better than ur "SIRI" oga the camera sef no be here.I might not have the s8 or iShit7 but have handled both and the truth is that the S8 was just a beauty bixby was just perfect.U can even snap anything and Bixby would tell u wat it is.Mehn the s8 charging was crazy.while the iShit 7.slow as hell.Even Infinix phones are comin with fast chargin.I would rather spend 380k on the note 8 or V30 or hell the xiaomi mi max2 than ur iShit8.Guy go gsmarena see wetin ur other apple fanboys are saying bout the iphone8.470k on a bezeless iphone when i can get the bluboo s8 with better design @100k+.Guy the only reason people use the iphone is because of it class nothing else.Imagine iShit6s 150k+ for a 16gb model.Chai.Innovation MY FOOT.undecided
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2017
Overlord999:
I agree with you,and it holds up pretty well today in 2017 same thing can't be said about S4.. dat outdated, slow and forgotten phone running lollipop

S4 still holds up pretty well. It's not outdated neither is it slow. It could be running an old software doesn't mean it's slow. By your logic, window 7 is supposed to eb slow simply because its on an old os.
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Guy The S8 was still Faster @ opening apps than the iphone7.Watch videos on youtube boismiley.Assuming ur A10 chip was faster than SD835.The software features that came with the S8 killed ur apple by far boy.Even bixby is better than ur "SIRI" oga the camera sef no be here.I might not have the s8 or iShit7 but have handled both and the truth is that the S8 was just a beauty bixby was just perfect.U can even snap anything and Bixby would tell u wat it is.Mehn the s8 charging was crazy.while the iShit 7.slow as hell.Even Infinix phones are comin with fast chargin.I would rather spend 380k on the note 8 or V30 or hell the xiaomi mi max2 than ur iShit8.Guy go gsmarena see wetin ur other apple fanboys are saying bout the iphone8.470k on a bezeless iphone when i can get the bluboo s8 with better design @100k+.Guy the only reason people use the iphone is because of it class nothing else.Imagine iShit6s 150k+ for a 16gb model.Chai.Innovation MY FOOT.undecided

I'm not here to argue with what you like or what not... the A10 thrumps the sd835... that's fact!

You haven't answered my question.. I asked what device you use cos you're beginning to sound very myopic...

Bixby you thrumps Siri... now I'll end my argument with you... google now thrumps Siri that's for sure... your mentioning bixby ... even tech reviewers acknowledge bixby as a joke.. please just move on now...

Did i just see bluboo s8?

where's ollah1 please.. you seem more enlightened than this guy... please oblige me.. let's have a more fruitful discussion

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2017
KillerFrost:

I'm not here to argue with what you like or what not... the A10 thrumps the sd835... that's fact!

You haven't answered my question.. I asked what device you use cos you're beginning to sound very myopic...

Bixby you thrumps Siri... now I'll end my argument with you... google now thrumps Siri that's for sure... your mentioning bixby ... even tech reviewers acknowledge bixby as a joke.. please just move on now...

where's ollah1 please.. you seem more enlightened than this guy... please oblige me.. let's have a more fruitful discussion

A11 is a faster chip than SD 835 but what's the use of the speed? A few seconds in apps opening?

Bixby trumps Google Assistant and Siri in task operations within the phone but both are better in web search. Siri is a disappointment.

You screenshot is dated. 835 debuted this year, A10 is better in CPU tasks but 835 is better in GPU tasks.
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by DAVE5(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Dude if u really used the S7 then u wouldnt have come here to talk about iphone seriously.Iphone 7 2016 phone with 4.7 inshes HD screen poo.S7 2016 phone with a 2k screen now that is what we call a beast soon phones would be goin to 4k oled and iphone 10 would be on 1080psmiley

By 7 I meant iPhone 7... either ways...

I've used the android and iOS/iPhones and till tomorrow iPhones does what I want, when I want it done super efficiently, game wise I've not had anything to complain abt, camera wise, I've been satisfied, battery wise, I can't complain, so I guess it's a thing of choice

U dey call iPhone screen poo...now that's you being biased

But how come antutu benchmarks usually rate iPhone performance higher than their android counterparts

Speed tests have been done on too many occasions... and my guys stand their ground

Well I no get strength argue abt iPhone and android cos that argument can never finish

I use both devices for their own strengths... but I find iPhone to be more perfectly suited for my everyday life and business

I got madt love for iPhones , then I like Samsung note series... but as per their normal s series... total no no for me
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by microjoystick: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2017
KillerFrost:

Did i just see bluboo s8?

Dude have handled the iphone 6 for months and i know what am sayin bro.Dude when said bluboo s8 i was talking about the design Go read again.Bixby is better than siri dude.I pray u handle the s8 u would understand.Rocking my Galaxy s6 edge .Make God bless make i buy note8cheesy.
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by microjoystick: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2017
DAVE5:

I've used the android and iOS/iPhones and till tomorrow iPhones does what I want, when I want it done super efficiently, game wise I've not had anything to complain abt, camera wise, I've been satisfied, battery wise, I can't complain, so I guess it's a thing of choice

But how come antutu benchmarks usually rate iPhone performance higher than their android counterparts

Speed tests have been done on too many occasions... and my guys stand their ground

Well I no get strength argue abt iPhone and android cos that argument can never finish

I use both devices for their own strengths... but I find iPhone to be more perfectly suited for my everyday life and business

I got madt love for iPhones , then I like Samsung note series... but as per their normal s series... total no no for me
Dude honestly which flagship andriod phone have u used.Cos with wat u are saying u probably used all those shitfinix and tecno.undecided
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by microjoystick: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2017
ollah1:

A11 is a faster chip than SD 835 but what's the use of the speed? A few seconds in apps opening?

Bixby trumps Google Assistant and Siri in task operations within the phone but both are better in web search. Siri is a disappointment.

You screenshot is dated. 835 debuted this year, A10 is better in CPU tasks but 835 is better in GPU tasks.

Tell him bro.It seems the dude doesnt know what he's saying seriously.
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by microjoystick: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2017
DAVE5:

IPHONE7 SCREEN IS POO compared to the s8 and please dude.The iphone 6 charging was slow and that is fact.I so hate iphones and it resctritions.No customizing Noting.U fanboys they try sef.undecided

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2017
ollah1:

Now when I'm free I'll go get those YouTube videos from MKBHD concerning bixby comparisons..

The A10 thrumped it in CPU tasks
835 only slightly won in GPU tasks with just 2%
That is after it debuted this year... so right now we're doing defunct vs current

Now compare this years SOc together
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by salesforce: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2017
Damn.apple
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Dude have handled the iphone 6 for months and i know what am sayin bro.Dude when said bluboo s8 i was talking about the design Go read again.Bixby is better than siri dude.I pray u handle the s8 u would understand.Rocking my Galaxy s6 edge .Make God bless make i buy note8cheesy.

What foolish design..By mimicking the s8?..

Lord knows design wise ....I love the s8 and the s8+
I give it to samsung they did great there!

have you asked yourself why android phones make effort to copy the iPhones design? One plus 5? Xaiomi?
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2017
KillerFrost:

Now when I'm free I'll go get those YouTube videos from MKBHD concerning bixby comparisons..

The A10 thrumped it in CPU tasks
835 only slightly won in GPU tasks with just 2%
That is after it debuted this year... so right now we're doing defunct vs current

Now compare this years SOc together

You are beginning to deflect. You said " A10 trumps 835" and posted a dated screenshot but thats not true.

I await the videos.
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2017
KillerFrost:

have you asked yourself why android phones make effort to copy the iPhones design? One plus 5? Xaiomi?

Have you asked yourself why Apple copies Android OEMS designs?
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2017
ollah1:

You are beginning to deflect. You said " A10 trumps 835" and posted a dated screenshot but thats not true.

I await the videos.
CPU tasks yeah!

GPU tasks 835 with a negligible 2%... that's negligible and you know it!

Sure @ videos... on edge ATM.. ... would most definitely oblige you when I move away from here
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2017
DAVE5:

Don't misquote him. He uses Samsung S6 edge which makes the iPhone 7 screen look like a joke beside it. Don't fault him.

Wonder why iPhone X screen is Samsung super AMOLED disguised as "Super retina display"?

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by MideCreative: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Welcome to the future of screen protection technology, we have devised a unique formulation that utilizes nano-coating and forms a hard shield around the glass screen which is stronger, tougher, and more durable than plastic and glass screen protectors, for more info call 08101543245

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2017
ollah1:

Have you asked yourself why Apple copies Android OEMS designs?

What OEMS design
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2017
ollah1:

Don't misquote him. He uses Samsung S6 edge which makes the iPhone 7 screen look like a joke beside it. Don't fault him.

Wonder why iPhone X screen is Samsung super AMOLED disguised as "Super retina display"?

The iPhone X comes with an Oled screen display and not just mere amoled. Do you even know what that means? How many tvs even come with that?
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2017
KillerFrost:

CPU tasks yeah!

GPU tasks 835 with a negligible 2%... that's negligible and you know it!

Sure @ videos... on edge ATM.. ... would most definitely oblige you when I move away from here

You keep saying 2% without any substantial prove to back it up. Even if it's true, it is still ahead of it in that department. Im wondering why you arrnt owning up.

Initially you said A10 trumps it until i debunked it then you switched to negligibility.
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by microjoystick: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2017
KillerFrost:

Dude why u like this didnt u read what wrote.I mean if the bluboo,Lg xiaomi and a lots more brands are going bezeless even at a cheap price.What stops the iShit8 to be.Instead they released a 470k phone that is bezeless with claims of being the fastest processor.SMH.Even the stupid infinix would release 40k bezeless phones soon.Dude we are talkin innovation futuristik designs.Better hardware,software and a lots others @ max360k and u brought the x at a whooping 1k$.guy forget am iphone is just like blackberry.THEY WOULD SOON DIE TRUST ME.Am sure the i8 would sell slower than any other iphone.TRUST MEcheesy
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2017
KillerFrost:

The iPhone X comes with an Oled screen display and not just mere amoled. Do you even know what that means? How many tvs even come with that?

Lol. Dude don't embarrass yourself further. I wonder how iFans think sometimes, you were already beginning to hype the screen on the phone like it's the best since bread and butter.

The Oled screen on iPhone x is an AMOLED designed by Samsung.
Tell me what it means to have Oled screen on a phone?
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2017
ollah1:

You keep saying 2% without any substantial prove to back it up. Even if it's true, it is still ahead of it in that department. Im wondering why you arrnt owning up.

Initially you said A10 trumps it until i debunked it then you switched to negligibility.

Yes it thrumps it... cos on a general scale looking at all values it won!

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2017
KillerFrost:

What OEMS design

iPhone 6 is a blantant copy HTC M7 and M8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Sports Channels Are Free On Xbmc / How Do I Deactivate Etisalat BIS? / Mtn 10mb For N10 And 20mb For N20 Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.