Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,386 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide (309609 Views)

Cheap Laptop Prices In Computer Village Ikeja Lagos,ict Accessoriess Price / Latest Brand New Laptops For Clearance Sales In Computer Village Ikeja / The Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by Pharyn(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2010
I need dell mini 10v, with vista, 2gb ram, 160 gb. Do you have any or know where to get?
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by enekwizu14(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2010
I need a 512mb DDR ram for my laptop.u can reach me on 2348033856927
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by spotball(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2010
Can i know how much a 1GB RAM for a Hp Dv 6000 Laptop goes and i have this flex which is for the sound i will like to know how much it goes. Thanks.
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by destiny001: 1:51pm On May 19, 2010
price 4 hp pentum m with dualcore intel bluetooth webcam wireless
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by destiny001: 1:53pm On May 19, 2010
price 4 hp pentum m with dualcore intel bluetooth webcam wireless u can reach me with 08035247278
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by prowlG: 1:54pm On May 20, 2010
I need a smart phone with OS windows mobile, fairly used. How much is the cheapest i can get.
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by seedlings: 3:44pm On May 20, 2010
please can anybody help me with the right information about getting a laptop at the cost of 10-15k, is it true? if yes i need help on how to get this in bulk as i have many students in need of such cheap laptops. you can reach me on 08035504334 or mail me on okoh_cyprian@yahoo.com will very happy to hear from you as i need 5PCs urgently.

thanks.
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by Amaizu(m): 3:48am On May 22, 2010
I want to start up a computer dealership in Enugu.Considering the nature of the town,i would want to deal on new,second hand or refurbished systems(laptops and desktops).Can any one link me to reliable contact.email:ucheamaizu@yahoo.com
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by Slim101(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2010
HP Pavilion Entertainment PC DV6z (Brand New) For Sale

Specification:

Processor: 2.3 GHz AMD Turion II Dual-Core Mobile M520

Graphics: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200

Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit)

Screen: 17.0" diagonal High Definition HP Brightview Display (1366x768)

Memory: 3GB
        Slots:  1   1GB DIMM  DDR-2 800 MHz Hynix
                   2   2GB DIMM  DDR-2 800 MHz Micron Technology
                        (up to 8GB configurable)

Storage: 250GB SATA HDD (5400rpm)

Optical Drive: Lightscibe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support

Wireless and Communications: 802.11b/g WLAN with Bluetooth

Battery: 12-cell Li-Ion (10.8V, 47Wh)

Dimensions: 14.9" (W) x 10.2" (D) x 1.4" (min H)/1.7" (max H) Weight: 6.36lbs

ColorEspresso Black

Comes with HP Enhanced 12-Cell Battery
Outlasts your regular laptop batteries by several hours

Dreamworks Technologies
Email: drealslim@yahoo.com
                     dreamworksng@yahoo.com

Mobile: 08034037088

Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by Lasthope: 5:05am On May 25, 2010
Plz waz d price 4 a fairly used N95 8Gb @ d comp villa
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by omagweb: 8:15pm On May 27, 2010
I am enjoying this conversation cos it's revealing thought we know how that place work. The laptop I am using was bought there and so far there;s no regrets. I occasionally got there to buy software also. I think it boils down to making serious and concerted checks b4 u make any purchase. Make sure u know what u want to buy and if possible go with one who knows better. If u shine ur eye, they won't try to dupe u.They are also scared themselves,
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by Fraba(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2010
ACER TEMPO DX900 NEEDED ASAP!!!

Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by orke2cute: 6:26am On May 31, 2010
Join Technology Market on Facebook now and invite your facebook friends, get exposed to thousands of potential buyers and sellers of products of your interest. All you need do is click on the LIKE button and share this link as well, updates would be seen on facebook homepage just like you updating your status. so now you can do your adverts on the page and upload pics as well or search for suitable technology items you need,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Technology-Market/126080810753539

Note that by inviting others to join or by sharing this link especially on facebook, you get a better chance of getting more people exposed to your products and needs for both BUYERS AND SELLERS, WHY WAIT IT'S JUST A CLICK AWAY

Buying and Selling Made so much Easier and Faster, Join the Moving train NOW,
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by noblemuk: 3:05am On Jun 01, 2010
I have five brand new blackberry storm 9500 for sale for 55,000 naira each, is anyone interested?
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by powerblaze(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2010
pls i need to buy an NVDIA GEEFORCE card with video memory from 256 to 512MB for pc. I need the price of both. anyone? 07031578437, or reply here.
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by samosward(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2010
Guys, you can list the batteries that are most requested by laptop users, Please your post will be highly appreciated.
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by vorosmartm(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2010
Before, I post in Price list, I have to say that i have twice being duped in That so called Village, i went there to buy a second hand K700i Phone, the guy collected the money i.e (N12,000) then later said he wasnt selling agine, he hurriely returned my money and ran away, i noticed that the money was short N2000 after i counted it, while i was going home, another guy called me to buy his K700i phone, the guy showed me the good one, so after i paid, he changed it to one without my notice, so in the bus, i decided to play with the phone then i noticed that it had no service. Good God, i felt like burninmg the whole village.
Infact to hell with the price list of a thing.

bros sorryooo, as there are bad ppl so also there are good ppl. besides you didnt play smart. In b
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by vorosmartm(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2010
Before, I post in Price list, I have to say that i have twice being duped in That so called Village, i went there to buy a  second hand K700i Phone, the guy collected the money i.e (N12,000) then later said he wasnt selling agine, he hurriely returned my money and ran away, i noticed that the money was short N2000 after i counted it, while i was going home, another guy called me to buy his K700i phone, the guy showed me the good one, so after i paid, he changed it to one without my notice, so in the bus, i decided to play with the phone then i noticed that it had no service. Good God, i felt like burninmg the whole village.
Infact to hell with the price list of a thing.

bros sorryooo, as there are bad ppl so also there are good ppl. besides you didnt play smart. In biz nobody is ur friend trust no one not even ur mainest friend. Lagos is a jungle and if you're not a guerrilla soldier, i pity you because u go chop ur eye. safe
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by vorosmartm(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2010

Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide
« #53 on: March 18, 2007, 08:42 PM »

granadina,
have you been scammed once? if yes how was the experience. i guess it is better imagined than experienced. if you dont want to go thru this again, forget about the guy you made contact with in commputer village. this is a place you go to physically and you are dupped, let alone transacting business over the internet. imagine. anyway, this is my candid advice to you.

for other nairaland users,
my brother got a laptop
60gb HDD
15.4"
Intel Celeron M processor
DVD/CD-RW combo
256MB DDR

with all these specification for 85k

that price is exorbitant. visit www.etcplanet.co.uk and see the machine 85k will get you. you will even get confused. pinpoint the lappy that suits u go to their lagos branch and buy.
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by honeric01(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2010
Guys please which laptop brand is the most used in Nigeria? HP or DELL? and which model do you think it the most used out of these 2? i need the info for something urgent, make una help oo.

As for me i use Dell 1545 and i have 2 batteries for it, one last for 4 hours and the other last for more than 2 hours, what about yours?

If you're in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria, please let me know the brand and model of the laptop you use.

Thanks
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by daniellle(f): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by moniecom: 12:47am On Jun 14, 2010
I will appreciate if someone can let me know the latest hotselling products(electronics or, ) in Naija that one can send to Naija for sale from yankee.Thanks
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by PrinceA3: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2010
All

Tired of buying fake products? Check this site for electronic gadget prices: Computer, component / parts, Digital camera,
Video games

Http://www.discountNG.com The site is loaded with over 45,000 products and still counting. There is a

Pre-Launch Sale going on at really low prices. All products are shipped directly from US.
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by Sharon6(f): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
How much does a webcam goes 4 in comp. village?
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by xtremeidea(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2010
Please House how much does a 2gb dd2 laptop ram go for? i need it urgently!!!

Also how much does a 500gb laptop hdd go for?

Please help, Appreciate ur help!!!
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by engrhamid(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
xtremeidea:

Please House how much does a 2gb dd2 laptop ram go for? i need it urgently!!!

Also how much does a 500gb laptop hdd go for?

Please help, Appreciate your help!!!
call 08022891860
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by Chidoski(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
I have the two in stock at a very competative price,call 08037517798
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by tesseylove: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hello
My name is tessey,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( tesseymurphy@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
(Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
Thanks
tessey,
Re: Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide by engrhamid(m): 1:34am On Jun 27, 2010
Fairly used HP for sale
Hp 6735s
2.0Gb ram
2.1ghz processor speed
150Gb hard drive
Bluetooth
Webcam
Wireless lan
Price:60,000 naira
Call 08022891860

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply)

♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android / Get Up To 100,000mb Data Bundle For Free From Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.