Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia (6350 Views)

CEO of Mosilo Group, Moses Siasia condoles With Gov Dickson over Mother's death / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by DonVikings: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
awolowo is a rat poison king
That was why he administered rat poison to pigs some years ago and the impact is still felt this day. Just take a look at the shape of the heads of pigs. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Anticabal: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Aside the poverty their leaders need to be scared of the backlash that'll come in the wake of an arewa republic cos their downtrodden masses and almajiris will turn on them that they'll have no option than to use continuous force to suppress such uprising or they'll run away from the north.

And what of BH terrorists? Remember they are an affiliate of ISIS and they'll surely enforce full sharia in the north that'll not spare even the rich.

The insistence on one Nigeria is to the benefit of the evil northern establishment/cabals to maintain their control cos the day naija is restructured into regions or breaks up is the day their hegemony ends even in the north.

Another reason why the Northern almajiri leaders wants one naijeriyya is so they can keep pushing the blame of their failure to southern 'kaffirs' infidels whenever they fall.

The same northern leaders who blame southerners for polio, bad fate and even kill them for cartoons drawn in denmark want to do 'one naijeriyya'. With who exactly?

By the time we are through with this abookis, NAIJERIYYA WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. E TOO SURE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by willibounce1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
didn't he receive a call from ICC, Trump and Putin?...kikikikikikik...MFs

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by TheKingIsHere: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2017
tutudesz:

When it involve national security?

The fulanis herdsmen has done more crime to the National security of this country, what actions have the Nigerian army taken towards them? I await another sensible answer from you .
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by lordkush: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2017
hollah123:
u people boast that u are brave n courageous Shebi,i pray there is full blown out war in the south east. let's see what u ve Gat. mad people that are blind to the fact that kanu is just playing bitter politics with there life, biafra is pdp military wing n i thank God that it have been reported that 4 Hausa men have been killed Shebi by tomorrow morning am sure Hausa's would have killed over 500 igbos in the North n ur eye go clear say referendum is gotten by passing the bill n not calling others derogatory names
nobody ask for ur stupid opinion shove it in ur ass and

stupid fools evrywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by hollah123: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2017
lordkush:
nobody ask for ur stupid opinion shove it in ur ass and

stupid fools evrywhere
no b person wey dey alive dey beat chest? python dance go soon reach your side
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by tutudesz: 12:20am On Sep 13, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

The fulanis herdsmen has done more crime to the National security of this country, what actions have the Nigerian army taken towards them? I await another sensible answer from you .
No action! But they have never come out openly to declare war on anybody, have they?
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by lordkush: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2017
hollah123:
no b person wey dey alive dey beat chest? python dance go soon reach your side
a coward dies a thousand times

I know you will prefare to swallow RATAK just like your legendary ancestor grin
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by TheKingIsHere: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2017
tutudesz:

No action! But they have never come out openly to declare war on anybody, have they?

What on earth are you talking about? The fulani herdsmen were declared the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world and you are here waiting for them to declare war first before the army takes action? So all the killings done by the herdsmen all around the country is what? Peace right?

This is the problem with this country, we have so many misplaced priorities. May God help us in this country.
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Blue3k(m): 1:22am On Sep 13, 2017
Bari22:
They suppose to call you earlier, now its too late, we must capture that coward hiding under bed

They aren't their too arrest him. If they wanted to he would already be I custody. I don't get this logic.

1 Like

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by modik(m): 1:27am On Sep 13, 2017
attackgat:

This is the thing I find funny about Nigerians. Nigerians are one of the few people in the world who expect fuel and fire to exist in the same room without an explosion.

A Nigerian is expecting to have a peaceful united country 'by force'

Where in the world do you hear people say "we must be together wether you like it or not"

If the British had been like this, would Nigeria have ever been independent?

Yet these hypocrites who call themselves Nigerians will troop out every 1st October to celebrate their independence from Britain while hailing the killing and intimidation of people by the Nigerian military who want the same independence from Nigeria.

You value your independence but support others being denied their own.

You want to get a country through 'unity by force'

Nigerians leave in deamland.

I tire ooo

We must stay united whether or not you like it undecided

cooperate or your life is sniffed off!

in 21st century!

Haba!
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by shukuokukobambi: 5:15am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Now I can figure out your brain size. Your dumbness is sickening

I have already figured out your brainlessness. Your dumbness is refreshing.....every thread needs a resident dunce to use for fun
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by shukuokukobambi: 5:23am On Sep 13, 2017
DonVikings:
They would soon report you to chukwu Abuko Lakpalakpa if you continue using such hammer on their flat heads. grin

They've all been running their mouths since but now that they saw glimpse of what might come, they're crying out for help.

When the Niger deltans wanted to show themselves, they made no noise. They just went about their business and the world took notice and engaged them diplomatically. These empty barrels just scream, rant, throw insults and term it bravery. Anyway, the ancients say empty barrels make the most noise.

I'm angry with the military show happening there now but how do you get involved with folks who think brute animalistic foolhardiness is more effective than thoughtful, focused and sensible engagement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Ikechuob: 5:40am On Sep 13, 2017
Throwback:

Must you always hope aimlessly that some enemy foreign state will destroy Nigeria for you?

Kanu should come out and fight the Soldiers with his BSS and toy drones.

Your Nigeria is already imploding as we speak you dumbass. Your so called Nigeria is already destroying it's own self by ITSELF.

Why should anyone hope for foreign nation to destroy Nigeria when your own governmemt is doing a marveous job at it. The violent boko haram that your government created they can'take even defeat. Last I checked your still battling them. Now your own government is on the process on radicalizingredients another group.

I actually pray IPOB become radicalized then you miscreants that chest beat about your military will teach us when a nation with poor military officials, very limited weaponry that's long been begging the entire world to loan or allow them to buy outdated weaponry have ever won three war fronts( IPOB, ND militants, and BH) at the session MF time.

Why would anyone wish foreign nation to do a job your government is doing perfectly at.
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Ikechuob: 5:50am On Sep 13, 2017
DonVikings:
Oh,really?

But I thought the King Pig and his zombie piglets said Buhari is dead. So would Iran invade the country to deal with the lookalike from Somalia? grin

Take a sip of Kanu's tea before you answer. I head it gives Igbos sense. grin

It's like stupidity is what you eat daily.

Your shithole MURDERED shiites. They don't see Buhari, they see Niggeria you dumbass. Why you think despite declaring u selves a Muslim country, not one single middle eastern nation is helping fight Boko haram especially Iran that loves getting involved in religious fights?

Deluded monkey
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Splashme: 5:51am On Sep 13, 2017
tobida:
It is all over social media.

I come here, nairaland is busy hiding news and stories making round on twitter.

I just cannot believe that Nigeria dont know technology and different platforms are carrying the news.

U hide on nairaland, can u hide on twitter, youtube, facebook equally carrying the same story.

As for Buhari, he is a complete and utter failure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail / NPC Staff E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census “Ad-hoc Staff” Opens. / Cameroonians Chased Their President Who Came To France To Celebrate 40 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.