Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia (6345 Views)

CEO of Mosilo Group, Moses Siasia condoles With Gov Dickson over Mother's death / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Malawian(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
I really wonder how some cone heads believe the world would sit back with folded arms while Fulani does another Rwanda in Igboland. I think Trump would want to use someone to shine like someone used Yahaya Jameh to shine.

1 Like

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by tutudesz: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
@greatnigeria is just talking nonsense. Saying Nigeria is democratic and yet this military move is autocratic.
When it involve national security?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by NothingDoMe: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
tutudesz:

When it involve national security?
National security how? Where were the national securities when the Arewa gave deadline and SUSPENDED the deadline. Suspended oh. Not canceled.

And they even gave press speeches proudly.

Yet here you are talking about National security.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by ofai: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
NIGERIA is digging her grave...shame on buhari.
I admire kanu's courage

1 Like

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Temidayo9:
And who is this MOSES? Hope he is not bigger than a Nation called Nigeria

Actually, Nigeria is a not a Nation, it is a State.

You might want to check out with UN on those words.

Please be guided.

1 Like

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by tutudesz: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
National security how? Where were the national securities when the Arewa gave deadline and SUSPENDED the deadline. Suspended oh. Not canceled.

And they even gave press speeches proudly.

Yet here you are talking about National security.
Who started the whole issue? The Arewa or what ever youth only reacted to Ipob insults, after all the no other region like south west or south south was mentioned in their useless deadline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by ofai: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
What many people fail to acknowledge is that the pro-biafrans were once patriotic Nigerians. they once believed in a Nigeria where everyone had some sense of belonging. A Nigeria that will be just, fair and equitable regardless of religious and ethnic affiliations. 50 years of a failed post war national experiment is no more a joke. Its not funny.
Nigeria's mode of existence was negotiated between our founding fathers, NOT imposed. the patriotism of our founding fathers wasn't a blind one. they had their terms of national engagement. if Nigeria must work, it must be properly negotiated, nobody wants to settle for less. Everyone wants a fair deal.
Today people talk about Nigeria as though it is non negotiable. the foolish ones do much worse, they engage in blind patriotism. They see the sorry state of Nigeria as their fate, they would rather sink with the Titanic ship than find an escape route. They see the fraud and hypocrisy having a field day, yet they do little about it.
Sincerely fix the country, they won't. okay, some are willing to fix the system by negotiating Nigeria's mode of existence, they antagonize them. Now some want outright seperation, these blind patriots are calling for their heads. they are those who try to defeat a project before allowing it to operate.
I owe no allegiance to a country that is not ready to make things right for it's citizens. I owe no allegiance to a country that can't protect me. Some so called patriots will even readily drop their Nigeria for another country when given the opportunity. I owe no allegiance to a country whose leadership are bent on dividing the citizenry with their speeches, actions and inaction. There is so much brain drain in the country due to the fraud and hypocrisy in the system.
I don't believe in blind patriotism. if there is sincerity on the part of Nigerias leadership to fix Nigeria regardless of economic challenges, there won't be escalated agitations. A true patriot is not a blind patriot. NIGERIA wants blind patriotism. they won't get it from me.
If they don't restructure the faulty system, I won't settle for less. I will go for a whole new and carefully negotiated biafra. Thank you NNAMDI KANU for rising to the occasion.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by LordOfNaira: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Moses thinks everyone is an IPOB member that can be easily fooled. If UN feels aggrieved, they would call Buhari. Who the Bleep is Moses and how would calling him help anyone?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Temidayo9(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Actually, Nigeria is a not a Nation, it is a State.

You might want to check out with UN on those words.

Please be guided.
How does this answer my question? Simple question and you re quoting the whole world?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by LordOfNaira: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
ofai:

What many people fail to acknowledge is that the pro-biafrans were once patriotic Nigerians. they once believed in a Nigeria where everyone had some sense of belonging. A Nigeria that will be just, fair and equitable regardless of religious and ethnic affiliations. 50 years of a failed post war national experiment is no more a joke. Its not funny.
Nigeria's mode of existence was negotiated between our founding fathers, NOT imposed. the patriotism of our founding fathers wasn't a blind one. they had their terms of national engagement. if Nigeria must work, it must be properly negotiated, nobody wants to settle for less. Everyone wants a fair deal.
Today people talk about Nigeria as though it is non negotiable. the foolish ones do much worse, they engage in blind patriotism. They see the sorry state of Nigeria as their fate, they would rather sink with the Titanic ship than find an escape route. They see the fraud and hypocrisy having a field day, yet they do little about it.
Sincerely fix the country, they won't. okay, some are willing to fix the system by negotiating Nigeria's mode of existence, they antagonize them. Now some want outright seperation, these blind patriots are calling for their heads. they are those who try to defeat a project before allowing it to operate.
I owe no allegiance to a country that is not ready to make things right for it's citizens. I owe no allegiance to a country that can't protect me. Some so called patriots will even readily drop their Nigeria for another country when given the opportunity. I owe no allegiance to a country whose leadership are bent on dividing the citizenry with their speeches, actions and inaction. There is so much brain drain in the country due to the fraud and hypocrisy in the system.
I don't believe in blind patriotism. if there is sincerity on the part of Nigerias leadership to fix Nigeria regardless of economic challenges, there won't be escalated agitations. A true patriot is not a blind patriot. NIGERIA wants blind patriotism. they won't get it from me.
If they don't restructure the faulty system, I won't settle for less. I will go for a whole new and carefully negotiated biafra. Thank you NNAMDI KANU for rising to the occasion.
[/s]

Didn't mean to be rude.

But the question is why now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Temidayo9:

How does this answer my question? Simple question and you re quoting the whole world?
You said Nigeria is a Nation, and I corrected you, that Nigeria is not a nation.

As regards your little questions, I have no time for tribal sentiments, do not drag me down there.
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by DonVikings: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Built2last:
Somewhere in the brain of these supporters of evil. They forget that the world is watching. They also tell you Nigeria is a sovereign state. Sudan was not a sovereign state when UN moved in abi.

Turkey and Iran are patiently waiting to unleash on Nigeria when it's time
Iran fight for "jews"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by ofai: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Didn't mean to be rude.

But the question is why now?

because your president has blatantly divided this country with his utterances, actions and inactions. since there is no room for restructuring, then I choose BIAFRA.
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Temidayo9(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
You said Nigeria is a Nation, and I corrected you, that Nigeria is not a nation.

As regards your little questions, I have no time for tribal sentiments, do not drag me down there.

Next time you stop beating the bush

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by attackgat: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
modik:

Co-existence of Nigerians........Should this be by force in this 21st century

I no wan stay with you cos u no value my life.....No u must stay/live with me

I wan manage my destiny by myself cos you've sidelined me for over 50 years..........No, I must suppress you and manage you into the gutter!!!!!

What coloration of unity by force is this??

This is the thing I find funny about Nigerians. Nigerians are one of the few people in the world who expect fuel and fire to exist in the same room without an explosion.

A Nigerian is expecting to have a peaceful united country 'by force'

Where in the world do you hear people say "we must be together wether you like it or not"

If the British had been like this, would Nigeria have ever been independent?

Yet these hypocrites who call themselves Nigerians will troop out every 1st October to celebrate their independence from Britain while hailing the killing and intimidation of people by the Nigerian military who want the same independence from Nigeria.

You value your independence but support others being denied their own.

You want to get a country through 'unity by force'

Nigerians leave in deamland.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by shukuokukobambi: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

you new found voice makes me curious. we shall see how bullets defeat an ideology. help yourself.

I really don't care too much about foolhardy zombies who think with their fists instead of their brains. However death of even a fool is hurtful particularly when its needless.

Illiterate and poorly trained soldiers against brainwashed, thoughtless and hateful chest beaters is a matter that has nothing to do with me. You've always wished it. I wish you all the fun therein

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Temidayo9:

Next time you stop beating the bush

I have forgiven you already. Run along now.

1 Like

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by ofai: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I really don't care too much about foolhardy zombies who think with their fists instead of their brains. However death of even a fool is hurtful particularly when its needless.

Illiterate and poorly trained soldiers against brainwashed, thoughtless and hateful chest beaters is a matter that has nothing to do with me. You've always wished it. I wish you all the fun therein

your artful dodging is second to none. suddenly the army and police are the sincere ones. why besieging a compound if not that you want to attack it in the first place?

your cover ups won't work
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by shukuokukobambi: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

your artful dodging is second to none. suddenly the army and police are the sincere ones. why besieging a compound if not that you want to attack it in the first place?

your cover ups won't work

I want to believe you can read? cheesy

Illiterate and poorly trained soldiers against brainwashed, thoughtless and hateful chest beaters is a matter that has nothing to do with me

That was my statement. Can you point to what connotes sincerity of the soldiers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by ofai: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I want to believe you can read? cheesy

Illiterate and poorly trained soldiers against brainwashed, thoughtless and hateful chest beaters is a matter that has nothing to do with me

That was my statement. Can you point to what connotes sincerity of the soldiers?

it all starts from their commander in chief and chief of army staff. so your bubu and buratai are insincere losers.
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by shukuokukobambi: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

it all starts from their commander in chief and chief of army staff. so your bubu and buratai are insincere losers.

Call them whatever you like. I'm not fond of both of them. I hope their actions lead to restructuring or disintegration of the country and if you wish to serve as the catalyst, who am I to stand in your way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by ofai: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Call them whatever you like. I'm not fond of both of them. I hope their actions lead to restructuring or disintegration of the country and if you wish to serve as the catalyst, who am I to stand in your way?

Double tongued coward...

Read from civilized people https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/uk-round-table-group-frowns-military-crackdown/

1 Like

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Ikechuob: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonVikings:
Iran fight for "jews"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So this fool isn't aware that Buhari killing shiites in Nigeria have turned that country against Nigerians.

Maybe you forgot they were the ones that lead the UK amd USA protest against nigeria government killing shiites.

Dumbass your Buhari have long been creating enemies for una
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by babz11(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
nigerian army with the name they tag their operation, then we heard about operation crocodile smile, which one be operation python smile again. A python smiling? It will be interesting. Eni duro wo tan
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by shukuokukobambi: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

Double tongued coward...

Read from civilized people https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/uk-round-table-group-frowns-military-crackdown/

Crybaby empty chest beater.....cheesy

Instead of sharing irrelevant links, why not ignore this coward and go route the soldiers holding your region on lockdown?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Throwback: 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Built2last:
Somewhere in the brain of these supporters of evil. They forget that the world is watching. They also tell you Nigeria is a sovereign state. Sudan was not a sovereign state when UN moved in abi.

Turkey and Iran are patiently waiting to unleash on Nigeria when it's time

why are you so dependent on everyone yet you hate everyone?

Very soon even Togo and Sierra Leone will attack Nigeria in your delusions.

Mind you, the world was watching when Nnamdi Kanu was threatening the nation if he his arrested upon his return to court, and he gave a command to his supporters. The whole world has those video records eagerly supplied by zombified IPOB supporters. Those videos and threat already condemn Kanu to the status of a terrorist.

Nobody in the civilised world will tolerate the antics of kanu. He is on is own, as no democracy will tolerate that beast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by DonVikings: 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

So this fool isn't aware that Buhari killing shiites in Nigeria have turned that country against Nigerians.

Maybe you forgot they were the ones that lead the UK amd USA protest against nigeria government killing shiites.

Oh,really?

But I thought the King Pig and his zombie piglets said Buhari is dead. So would Iran invade the country to deal with the lookalike from Somalia? grin

Take a sip of Kanu's tea before you answer. I head it gives Igbos sense. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Throwback: 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

Must you always hope aimlessly that some enemy foreign state will destroy Nigeria for you?

Kanu should come out and fight the Soldiers with his BSS and toy drones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by DonVikings: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Instead of sharing irrelevant links, why not ignore this coward and go route the soldiers holding your region on lockdown?
They would soon report you to chukwu Abuko Lakpalakpa if you continue using such hammer on their flat heads. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by ofai: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Now I can figure out your brain size. Your dumbness is sickening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gombe To Begin Construction Of Madaki- Bamusa- Yelenguruza Road / President Buhari Vows To Sanction Corrupt Public Servants / SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.