Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (89105 Views)

Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by lathrowinger: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Na to just comot that pant go 1 side, then chuk stick dia...
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Joshmedia1: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alright

Just check my signature
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Her body, her life .
Her happiness, your problem.
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mmmmmmmmm

I beg I tire carry ur wahala dey go oo
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by aviationguy: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
it's really unfortunate what she is up to,what kind of rubbish is this ?in fact so many females has lost their sense of dignity due to immorality... I pity this generation.
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by KendrickAyomide: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Idrismusty97(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nothing new. Just one of the many ugly bōobs and yash that makes men see them as nothing but objects.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Maj196(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Most ladies now have lost their dignities. I pity we guys oo
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Youngbarna(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
If u came 2 c tekno hit like
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by freshvine(f): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Marine spirit on display.
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by free2ryhme: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Nigerian super star Tekno Miles was in Kenya few days ago for a much hyped concert.

The celebrated singer, songwriter, producer and dancer has caused a buzz world over with his Afro Pop, thus most Kenyans really looked forward to his performance.

Some even paid a tidy Sh10,000 (about 40,000 Naira) for VIP.

However, just like his colleague Davido who gave a shitty performance in Kenya not long ago, Tekno came on stage at 3am and put on a shoddy show leaving many feeling cheated.

While everyone was eagerly waiting for Tekno to mount the stage, one lady went wild on the crowd by exposing to them everything her future husband hopes to retire to some day.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-goes-wild-on-stage-at-teknos-kenya-concert-strips-to-her-pants-bra

this one na stripper cry
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by hedonistic: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yuk. The malodorous smell from that 'angle' must be toxic enough to cause cancer of the lungs.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by SHOPPERS(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Is she wearing Pampers?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by HOLYDICK(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good laaawd..my favourite style grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by lelvin(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ayam not understanding.... The same concert they left to go watch on YouTube?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Odianose13(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Nigerian super star Tekno Miles was in Kenya few days ago for a much hyped concert.

While everyone was eagerly waiting for Tekno to mount the stage, one lady went wild on the crowd by exposing to them everything her future husband hopes to retire to some day.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-goes-wild-on-stage-at-teknos-kenya-concert-strips-to-her-pants-bra

Now the bolded made me laugh! So married men are now pensioners! Lol
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Fkforyou(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
The whole concert will be smelling rotten fish stench from her punny now...

Mixed with the stench of a sour fart.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Diso60090(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
See her U pounany
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Heffalump(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Warning: All I see is evil spirit manifesting on stage.
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Celestyn8213: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abi dem dey sell oshogbo weed for kenya?
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Atleast, she kept the crown engaged for a while, before tekno's gaucherie performance.
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by sekem: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
I don't even understand nairaland and nudity these days

I hope some ogas at the top are not wänking themselves off or even encouraging other young lads to turn into wankstas

Tufiakwa
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Babyurgly1(f): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
lomprico:
When is arsenal playing their champions league game?
you have no joy
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by OBTMOS(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fear women
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by solexybaba(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Really crazy world we living in.lord help us
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by omogin(f): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
To be honest.

I no see anything. Even turned my phone upside down and put am under lamp,and still i saw nothing.

Abeg any update if them don arrest Nnamdi Kanu?
Idiot wetin you wan see
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by akokaite(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
cheesy very fully. Some ladies need to Rethink.

#check this out
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
She for kukuma pull her pant make we see her black rash totolization undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Young03(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
See pampers wey she wear

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by lafflaff123(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
omogin:

Idiot wetin you wan see

Baby girl how nau?
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by opeoluwa20(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ordinary techno if na iphone nko wink smiley smiley
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Boyooosa(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
This can never be vice president's daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) / Ernest Asuzu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.