Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (89107 Views)

Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by segebase(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
this Toto go sweet ma preek
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Akanji19(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Arthurwinner:
Kenya's lack discipline

na only marathon dem sabi run

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Akanji19(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Arthurwinner:
Kenya's lack discipline

na only marathon dem sabi run

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by HollaAyo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
where is that guy that was covering nose from that girls smelling puna DAT day grin grin
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Someone's sister ehn. And perhaps a future mum.
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by chiiraq802(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oladipo1166:
Picshure or I no belive it
u no dey see d *picshure* or na java fone u dey use?
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by nduboss(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
To be honest.

I no see anything. Even turned my phone upside down and put am under lamp,and still i saw nothing.

Abeg any update if them don arrest Nnamdi Kanu?
say ur Father u mean
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Cindy08: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abeg wait,where d pant wey she wear?oh! I see na DAT shower cap u dey call pant
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wait undecided you mean say na because her pum pum too fat na why her pata dey like that ?

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by martineverest(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
His dancers
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by abilemi(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
To be honest.

I no see anything. Even turned my phone upside down and put am under lamp,and still i saw nothing.

guy, u need better phone, your screen no good

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by leobrownish(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
I thought they said they performance was wack, still yet they brought someone that wants to naked herself.
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Slimchase(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Only in Kenya.... .
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by zealadjay(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
IF THIS GIRL CAN BEHAVE LYK DIS ALL BECOS TECHNO DEY PERFORM,
NA IM BE SAY SHE GO GO WILDER THAN THIS IS INFINIX OR SAMSUNG PERFORM OOOOO....

Hehehehehehehehehhehehehhehehehehehe....
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by lafflaff123(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
omogin:

Idiot wetin you wan see

UBTH News reporter how far?
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by babz11(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
kenyan gals with their madness abeg sey dey don catch kanu?
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Olulinks(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oladipo1166:
Picshure or I no belive it
You blind?
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Public stunt madness....
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by EmekaBlue(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fkforyou:

Mixed with the stench of a sour fart.... grin
cheesy chai...I'm arahia foreal mehn
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by balogun16(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
I can't Bleep that girl. She is disease infested
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by austinfab14(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
All I'm seeing is a hole like structure
Only made for passing feaces

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by lomprico(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Babyurgly1:
you have no joy

Lol tongue
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Kana80: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2017

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by omogin(f): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:

UBTH News reporter how far?
My sister, how you dey? I hear you are breathing fresh air there now. cheesy cheesy cheesy hope you are not unlucky to get an evil spirit at the helm there again
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by linearity: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
To be honest.

Na so I do too, but I no see anything; until I pop open the cover of my phone...o boy! the live show no here oh!

Try am make you see...if you no see am under the cover, remove the batteries you must surely see it there, these nowadays show-girls have a way of hiding the goodies under/behind anything in close range.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by lafflaff123(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
linearity:

Na so I do too, but I no see anything; until I pop open the cover of my phone...o boy! the live show no here oh!

Try am make you see...if you no see am under the cover, remove the batteries you must surely see it there, these nowadays show-girls have a way of hiding the goodies under/behind anything in close range.

Craze lol.
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by lafflaff123(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
omogin:

My sister, how you dey? I hear you are breathing fresh air there now. cheesy cheesy cheesy hope you are not unlucky to get an evil spirit at the helm there again

Omo you go sabi find trouble lol. I no be woman okay? how you dey baby girl?
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by omogin(f): 12:13am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Omo you go sabi find trouble lol. I no be woman okay? how you dey baby girl?
wink cool
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by Ricky247(m): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Future wetin?? HIV stricken ashawo like her
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by lafflaff123(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2017
omogin:

wink cool

No time.

As your head don calm so, make i quickly corner you for private chat before you change your mind.
Re: Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics by horlakunle25(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2017
kennygee:
The same Concert that a Kenyan claimed he preferred to watch on YouTube?
abi ooo! u dey mind all those ones?? D weed wey dem dey take for kenya strong no be small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) / Ernest Asuzu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.