Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Human Kinetics As A Course Of Study. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Human Kinetics As A Course Of Study. (3199 Views)

List Of Scholarships By Subjects/course Of Study / Reasons Why You Should Choose Mass Comm As Your Course Of Study / After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Kinetics As A Course Of Study. by Patotelli(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good evening my dear nairalanders, pls as the topic aforementioned above,. 1. I want to really know more about it. 2. What are the chances of one getting a job in nigeria with it. 3. Is it a lucrative and well paid course?. Thank you.
Re: Human Kinetics As A Course Of Study. by amliftedhigher: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
I am working currently with a federal government oil company or parastatals as a sports coordinator. I earn the same salary with a medical doctor except those with masters as I have 2.1 Bsc. God gives work so it doesn't matter what you read is the knowledge you acquire during The period of your course of Study. Get other skills while you are reading the course. Am very proud to graduate from that department

1 Like

Re: Human Kinetics As A Course Of Study. by esivue007(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2017
amliftedhigher:
I am working currently with a federal government oil company or parastatals as a sports coordinator. I earn the same salary with a medical doctor except those with masters as I have 2.1 Bsc. God gives work so it doesn't matter what you read is the knowledge you acquire during The period of your course of Study. Get other skills while you are reading the course. Am very proud to graduate from that department
can I go for d job during my masters program as a physiology student?

(1) (Reply)

Lambton College, Canada: Ranking, Tuition Fees And Cost Of Living / International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much / Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.