Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,579 members, 7,827,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady (19947 Views)

Help Me Out , My Junior Boy Who Is Autistic Is Missing, Share Plssss / Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) / Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by RALPHOW(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2017
No excuse, but they should have mercy on them. It is not easy to take care of vulnerable people like this. Why crown court? For longer sentence. That is wicked and racist, if they are whites police may just warn them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by lollarj(f): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2017
she thought it was nigeria where anything goes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Conducto1:
The victim should be grateful to God. If it's some people from one particular tribe in Waste Africa that kidnapped her, by now her spare parts would be available in Obomoso Human Spare Parts market. cheesy grin

She was not kidnapped!!!

They are care givers who neglected her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by bolubillionaire(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2017
justi4jesu:
Good for them, don't know why parents are fond of locking people/kids up in cars. Even if it is for 5 minutes, don't do it because you may regret it later.

It was an autistic adult that was locked up in the car, shes even older than both carers ... Not a child.

Moral: Read and Comprehend before commenting. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by Conducto1: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2017
BleSSedMee:

She was not kidnapped!!!

They are care givers who neglected her.
OH. And I even thought the headline said kidnapped. shocked

So many things on my head now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2017
They forgot they were not in Nigeria where anything goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Conducto1:
OH. And I even thought the headline said kidnapped. shocked
So many things on my head now.

It's like that sometimes mahn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2017
Esepayan:
Apple i phone 10 out
$1829
Screen bigger but samsung has all this tech already
Iphone just having wireless charging
Samung got that already
U can pre order
Will be available from 23th of sept

you dey craze?! Iphone 10 ko, Yphone 10 ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You ignorant cunt its out my network provider even wants me to pre order why don't u find out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by badman007(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2017
kingthreat:
Selfish woman. No single work ethics.

Typical Nigerian behaviour.

Our pastors have Said we are too good to work, we need "UNMERITED FAVOUR" , I don't even know what that means.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by Lexusgs430: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2017
After they are sentenced, which I think would be a community based. Cannot wait to read what their DBS certificates would state. They better start planning either relocating back to Nigeria or claiming unemployment benefits ..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by abbeyty(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2017
They think they are in Nigeria where you abandon what you are paying to do for something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2017
Esepayan:

You ignorant cunt its out my network provider even wants me to pre order why don't u find out

you are the Ignorant one....1st it is called the Iphone X, not Iphone 10..... 2nd, it cost $1000, yet you are advertising that rubbish for $1800

only a very deluded person would take what you wrote seriously.

again, Iphone 10 ko, Yphone 10 ni!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by Aragon: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2017
heryurh:
Shey person no fit flex agn ni angry

Flex on ur own FREE TIME and not during working hours and dont put the lives of people in Danger. There is Zero tolerance for that over here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by 1Sharon(f): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2017
bolubillionaire:

It was an autistic adult that was locked up in the car, shes even older than both carers ... Not a child.

You are the one who should read before commenting didn't you see she put people/kids? She was talking in general

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you are the Ignorant one....1st it is called the Iphone X, not Iphone 10..... 2nd, it cost $1000, yet you are advertising that rubbish for $1800

only a very deluded person would take what you wrote seriously.

again, Iphone 10 ko, Yphone 10 ni!!

It is called iphone x and iphone 10 cos of the 10 year anniversary and is 1000k pounds not dollars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by fanedrive(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2017
Oblongata:
Care work is one work that sure do need upmost professionalism and patience. .. some clients could be so annoying you would smack them if it were allowed.
Quick one:
Was working in vierra house (care home whose residents are largely Alzhemier patients) and a client; whom i had been mopping her body and left to get hot towel, let out a scream and threw a ceramic cup right at my fore head, 'out you stupid Ni*ga' she charged at me, I was in between confusion and anger, had to go to the nurse cos by now, I was bleeding. Had to include 'extreme caution' in her plan, gosh that was 2005! I done tay for this job!!!
Another client of mine had double personality, never believed it existed until then. He was extremely nice now and in the next minute feisty. ..God just thinking about him makes me wanna smack something

Thank God its all in the past now. The ladies were being unprofessional especially for a 2on1 client? Uk no go gree o
you just reminded me of the days of Supporta at farringdon,bus 19 route,those were the hustle days in London

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
Esepayan:
Apple i phone 10 out
$1829
Screen bigger but samsung has all this tech already
Iphone just having wireless charging
Samung got that already
U can pre order
Will be available from 23th of sept

MrBrownJay1:

There is an iPhone X. I doubt the "X" is 10 even though the X is 10 in Roman numerals. Since theyve been naming their phone with numeric numbers.

But wait a min! How did iPhone mix with Abandoned autistic lady thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Esepayan:

It is called iphone x and iphone 10 cos of the 10 year anniversary and is 1000k pounds not dollars

the phone cost $999 in the US (999 pounds in UK), only a very deluded person would spend double that price for that same phone!

here below is apple US and UK pricing...

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by ascent(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Conducto1:
The victim should be grateful to God. If it's some people from one particular tribe in Waste Africa that kidnapped her, by now her spare parts would be available in Obomoso Human Spare Parts market. cheesy grin

I know. Otokoto stated in 'Obomoso.' Isn't it?
Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by 1Sharon(f): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
fanedrive:
you just reminded me of the days of Supporta at farringdon,bus 19 route,those were the hustle days in London

Those are the only jobs that are readily available these days
Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by eyinjuege: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
bolubillionaire:

He said people/kids.
People could be a young adult, an elderly person, a disabled person or even a child.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady by edupedia: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Dem still carry wickedness go abroad ..

Please lock them up

....dats why Israel reject them...yeye Igbos upandown and everywhere....developing nonsense everyday....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shoot Engineer Dead In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend / Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.