Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend (19947 Views)

Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers / Yahaya Hassan Musa Found Dead In Kogi After N6m Ransom / Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by GistAlert: 12:37am On Jun 17, 2019
GistMore.com

A couple has allegedly not been heard from for over a week since they went to visit a friend in Kabba, Kogi state.

Anyone with useful information should please contact the authorities.

See more; http://gistmore.com/couple-declared-missing-after-they-went-to-visit-friend-in-kogi-state

Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by GistAlert: 12:38am On Jun 17, 2019

2 Shares

Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by ainas247: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2019
my gosh shocked shocked shocked
how did you know they went to visit a friend in Kabba?
Then try and find a way to contact the friend first.
let start from there.

Dominate Google one with your business
chat up now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by ololadeajayi(f): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2019
angry May they be found in peace and not in pieces. AMEN

8 Likes

Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2019
kidnapped
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by johnjiz: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2019
So sad
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by Isaac5266(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Gosh
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by Saltoflife: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Ah this is serious
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by bigkahuna704(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Why is the man looking annoyed?

1 Like

Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by livebyday(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2019
May they be found alive !

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2019
The visited friend should shed more light on their disappearance. When did they arrive, when did they leave, who saw them leaving, how did they leave? All these could be useful information

2 Likes

Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by pocohantas(f): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Omokoginimi, your people have done what they know how to do best.

Awon eyan Dino Melaye.

I hope they are found.
A whole couple missing. Chai
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by cooldipo(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2019
May God bring them back to their loved ones savely!
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by freemanbubble: 11:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Couples can easily get missing with those topography

One side is rocky
The other side can be a valley
The other end can be a dog shiitt

Like seriously who resides in that low budget asss Moda fuckkking God forsaken land of the dead

2 Likes

Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by DozzyBaru(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Neat Black IPhone XS Max 256GB one month old for sale. Location Delta state Asaba. It’s in good condition and every thing including the carton is intact. Price 350k non-negotiable, hit me on whatsapp if interested. 09013260205
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by yinkus6750(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Hope no accident on the road?
The friend they went to visit, saw them or not?
Track the phones they both using for last known area.
With herdsmen kidnapping everywhere, you never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by LOSKYXANDER: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2019
There is hardly a day you go through nairaland without seeing bad news. If you are tired, follow me let's leave this country!! See you at the airport!!
[img]https://media./images/75111b0136bf17365cbbcd983837c4be/tenor.gif[/img]

12 Likes

Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by hisexcellency34: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2019
I will hold Yeye Bello responsible
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by AfonjaConehead: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2019
All Coneheads there should be arrested and their homes searched thoroughly

grin
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by Aidejay(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Elections are around the corner
Symptoms of elections everywhere
#Yahayamustgo
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by osuofia2(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2019
I hope they are found alive but Kogi been a state that is close to Afonja land i fear for their skull
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by Brightest04(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2019
...I think the search should begin from their Kabba friend's end.He/she could be able to provide more useful lead.Wish they're found alive.
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by wink2015(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2019
GistAlert:
GistMore.com

A couple has allegedly not been heard from for over a week since they went to visit a friend in Kabba, Kogi state.

Anyone with useful information should please contact the authorities.

See more; http://gistmore.com/couple-declared-missing-after-they-went-to-visit-friend-in-kogi-state

I HOPE ONE OF THEM PROBABLY THE HUSBAND DID NOT KILL THE WIFE AND ABSCONDED FROM THE KOGI STATE LOCATION.

If that is not the case, I pray that God Almighty locate them and bring them back safely to meet with their family members.
Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by sanmisaint(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2019
Copied!

They are both confirmed dead tru an accident along kabba-obajana lokoja road last week.. So sad it's a big loss for us in d family, but wat can we do, oye olorun. May there soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend by TreasuredGlory: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2019
They have been confirmed dead by accident. May God rest their souls and shield us from all forms of accident in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo / Military Foils Another Attack On NDA, Neutralize 20 Bandits / Woman Arrested For Using Rented Children To Make Money In Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.