Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What This Laptop Is Doing Will Amaze You.geeks Only - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What This Laptop Is Doing Will Amaze You.geeks Only (953 Views)

Techies And Geeks Please Help! / This Laptop Could Be What You're Looking For / Geeks' Please Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Laptop Is Doing Will Amaze You.geeks Only by Truepee(m): 5:19am On Sep 13, 2017
It WasA Normal Tuesday Oh After Watching Barca Match I came Back Home To Use My Laptop Met My Sister Using On Collecting It I began To watch a movie.Then Phcn Seized D Light,my Laptop ba3 Got Spoilt(JUST 2 Wks).After Switching It On (GENERATOR),i continued watching My Movie my Laptop Showed Me a Blue Interface Abrubtly ,showing me harddisk is didnt see remaining One :.I have A Hp Compac Prescari 61 ..since then The Laptop Screen Has Been black/blank ..working fan buti don't think it's booting self...Who Can Prescribed A solution...Am Actually On My Project ''ASUU Strike'' I don't wanna Lose My Files Someone should Help...
Re: What This Laptop Is Doing Will Amaze You.geeks Only by SenorFax(m): 5:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Take it to a laptop engineer to recover your files, don't try to do it yourself or you will loose the whole files.
Re: What This Laptop Is Doing Will Amaze You.geeks Only by Truepee(m): 5:40am On Sep 13, 2017
SenorFax:
Take it to a laptop engineer to recover your files, don't try to do it yourself or you will loose the whole files.
what mightbe d cause of d black screen
Re: What This Laptop Is Doing Will Amaze You.geeks Only by SenorFax(m): 5:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Truepee:
what mightbe d cause of d black screen
Probably the flex of the screen. If it is, then it's very risky even to press any button besides the power button, cos you might be formatting the hard disk unknowingly
Re: What This Laptop Is Doing Will Amaze You.geeks Only by Truepee(m): 5:55am On Sep 13, 2017
SenorFax:

Probably the flex of the screen. If it is, then it's very risky even to press any button besides the power button, cos you might be formatting the hard disk unknowingly
Okay Thanks Bro..
Re: What This Laptop Is Doing Will Amaze You.geeks Only by horllamy(m): 6:17am On Sep 13, 2017
WhatsApp me I can help you to fix it if u are in lagos 08139462401.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Laptop In DELTA, Budget - 30 To 35k / USA To Nigeria Cargo Made Easy / What Are The Benefits Of Utorrent Pro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.