Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Geeks' Please Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Geeks' Please Me (602 Views)

Techies And Geeks Please Help! / What This Laptop Is Doing Will Amaze You.geeks Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Geeks' Please Me by Kvngfrosh(m): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2019
To all Computer Geeks Engineers and Problem Solvers
Hey there How was yr day
Hope it was fun
So I am using a Dell Optiplex 780 desktop pc And I think some people here will remember me Bc I came here to post about some cpu fan error stuff So let me go straight to the point
Pls Bear with me
So I downloaded speedfan to Monitor the temperature of my Processor and hardisk And I saw The Hardisk was Ok at Abt 38 • Celsius But the Core 0 and Core 1 was 68•C and 70•C
So Since it was a desktop pc I decided to Place the Part of the Hardisk that The Air comes out of (Since the air was cool)
Towards the Heatsink of d Processor to Help in cooling the processors it worked And I was getting temperature if d processor 58•c to 56•c .....
So One day Maybe I didn't Place d Hardisk Properly the way I fix it to cool the processor My leg Hit d Cpu and the hardisk Dropped or Detached and the system Abruptly Switched off...... Everything I try to do to Make it turn on failS And when I Google search it People suggested I should check d back of the Cpu if there Is a Green light at the back of d system maybe psu or so
But I didn't see D light although the Bulb is there
I wanted to take it to Technicians but am nt at Home right. Now
Pls I really need Help Because dis System must Switch on ooo
Thanks To all the geeks in d house or those who have an idea
Modify:I noticed a wire runs from the Hardisk to the Psu Maybe that might Give a clue
��

(1) (Reply)

Adguard - Protect PC From Irrelevant And Malicious Ads / How Software Development Can Increase Efficiencies In Your Business / Dell Latitude Core I5 500gb 4gig Ram Keyboard Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.