Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,597 members, 7,861,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Naijas In Ghana - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Naijas In Ghana (636 Views)

Single Naijas In London Or UK / Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up / Searching for Cute Naijas in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijas In Ghana by andysnoopy(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2010
If you're a Nigerian in Ghana,   hook me up. My life has been surrounded with the locals of late and i'm no longer finding it interesting. If you're a Nigerian Girl and u reside in Ghana hook up with me lets get to hang out every once in a while,  Maybe ve a drink or 2,  I'm a student in Zenith University for those of us that knows Ghana and also when i'm not in sch, i'm working,   it's been like Horrible.
Re: Naijas In Ghana by erniewhez(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
hello andy, am not a lady, but I am planning to come and invest in Ghana, but I want to know how factual what I have been hearing about Ghana is.
1) Is it true that their power is stable, how stable please?
2) What kind of business do you see thriving in Ghana?
3) How is accomodation there, both domestic and business? And the terms of payments.
4) How are the govt taxes, related with foreigners, I heard they tax foreigners highly
5) Which area in Ghana to you think is good for business establishment.

Am so sorry for bugging you with all these, but you know Nairaland is to help one another and share minds. Pls kindly help with geniuine and factual answers. Gos bless you. My businesses here are being frustrated by lack of power, inconsistence availability of fuel, lack of sincere generator engineers and outrageous power bills. Please help me!
Re: Naijas In Ghana by ec3l(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
Me too, is admission still at progress in ur school now, any info on university of cape coast?
Re: Naijas In Ghana by andysnoopy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2010
@ erniewhez, Ghana in one word is Peaceful if only you can respect yourself. It's  still growing, everywhere  and everything is changing rapidly, So if you are looking for a place to open up an investment and go about it with the needed peace of mind, Then Ghana is one of the best choices.

Is it true that their power is stable, how stable please?

The Power situations of late is not as good as 2 yrs ago But it's still favourable for business, You won't need Generator here that much but it's advisable to get one incase. There have been Power failures but it doesn't take that much of a time for it to come back so Yes you can have your business here with less worry about Power.

What kind of business do you see thriving in Ghana?

For me, I'd go for Entertainment and Recreation, The locals can kill for that and there re reasonable amount of foreigners who come here mainly for Tourism, this kind of business is a Killer if you get it right and with a reasonable Capital.

How is accomodation there, both domestic and business? And the terms of payments.??

I've not paid for a House in Naija before so i don't know the difference But i think it depends on the type of house and environment you want,   Mine is pretty reasonable.

How are the govt taxes, related with foreigners, I heard they tax foreigners highly??

Sincerely i don't know much on this BUT i heard they are pretty strict,  Maybe others here might know.

Which area in Ghana to you think is good for business establishment.?

Accra is the best for any establishment.

One thing i can assure you is that you will enjoy your stay if you get to know how things work.

ec3l,  I'm in Accra i don't know much about Capecoast,  But if you're looking for admission, come around july/august,  That's the best time.
Re: Naijas In Ghana by erniewhez(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2010
@andy, , my guy, uve done so wonderfully well answering these qtns. of mine. And I must say uve really cleared my doubts and reaffirm my thoughts. Already I run an entertainment business here, I also have a cybercafe and I produce greeting cards here in Nigeria although that aspect of my biz is dying cos 9jas dnt buy cards anymore after intro of gsm. sms has taken over cards. I will come there for survey. Thanks a lot. hope uve FOUND THE 9JAS IN GHANA?
Re: Naijas In Ghana by dominique(f): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2010
@andysnoopy
whatever happened to your Cameroonian babe?
Re: Naijas In Ghana by andysnoopy(m): 12:57am On Mar 03, 2010
@ erniewhez, Good to know i was able to help, Take your time and see how things work before spending 1 penny,

@ dominique, She's not my GF, wink
Re: Naijas In Ghana by ec3l(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2010
Hey Andy, its me again.
If i'm 2 study business at zenith, what would my 0'level look like?
I mean with eng, maths, phy, econ, bio, lit, agric could i get admitted?
What's the tuition fees like?
Are there good jobs available for undergrads?
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Female Friend In Port Harcourt / Salaried Girlfriend Wanted / An Abuja Based Guy Needs A Sugar Mummy On 08100392181.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.