Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday (35239 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Breaking: Nigerian Army To Begin Exercise Python Dance II In South East Read Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by LordOfNaira: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Elowhite8:
What the military don't know is that the war they are calling is going to be spread all over Nigeria. Before Igbos fought while staying only in southeast. They were only defending their territory but now the war is going to be on different level. With Igbos all over the whole country, once the army start killing their brothers in southeast they will rise up to kill anybody they see in other regions. I wonder what will happen in Lagos and middle-belt region. Believe me Hausas will not be spear.

LOL. Many Igbos do not identify with IPOB. Igbos in the North have declared themselves Northern Igbos. Those in Lagos do not want Kanu in Lagos. This is not 1966 when nearly all the Igbos bought into Ojukwu's ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Ladyjumong(f): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2017
it is finish. oh mother africa weep for one of sons. just look what the have turned themselves to, their african brothers from other countries make mockery of them. the whole world is against them. instead of them fighting to make themselves better, to address issues that waranted all these hate from the world. they here killing themselves, giving the world more reasons to laugh at them. no wonder the successfull ones abroad go out there and denies them, the likes of anthony joshua nd co.
i dont blame south africans, ghananian etc here on nairaland insulting us.

for the first time i regret ever been born in this country. places like sierra would ave been better.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by gGGODDd(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2017
veraiyke:
I sorry u. Cox ur a minority u are contented with d little ur dashed n only target that which belongs to another. Do u ve a frnd that rely on u?
Sorry man, We are too rich to have friends like that. we are wealthier than u igbos, See ur stupid outdated blue jean of year 2000. you even topped it with a hi shoulder puffy coth nd silly looking shoe. ur picture alone says it all bout u, you're close to ur death bcus d soldiers will shoot ur dick and ur ugly head this week. Rest In Pieces ipob miscreant.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by blockchainz(f): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=PHILipu1 post=60409722][/quote]

2million Biafrans died, the other side didn't suffer up to a 100 casualties... Never knew iboes to rant like these, Soldiers are parading your streets and not one strong challenge... Lol, if na guys for creeks dey talk we go listen. One tank can take out 2million cutlass welding and local rifle welding touts
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Ximenez(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2017
deepwater:
After matching them with a million men this morning at afara ukwu, they retreated to catch their breath and organize for more men, shifting the battle day to Friday grin grin grin grin grin grin Knowing fully well that friday is Jumat, they want to hide under the excuse that IPOB attack people going to Mosque.

What they dont know is that on that day, everybody go turn to soldier for East...

You want to carry Nnamdi Kanu from Abia, oga how you wan to take pass? which road? Abi you wan air lift am, taah!!!
Zoo gba kwa oku there.

Oge me gi voo000000m nanya

Just the way, we raped your mother at the Abagana Ambush 31st March, 1968

Down to Ore- Ibadan, Una no go see wetin go hit una

There's no arrest warrant now, so why would they want to take him? When they get a warrant go and stand in the door way and prevent the soldiers from taking him.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by NaijaBlend: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
From python dance to Egwu Eke’ II , Kanu you better surrender before you send many to their early grave. Nigeria army no be Togolese army ooo, you have kept you own families abroad and you want other people to die for you by luring them to take a oath. Ok am watching.

I am sure your brain is cloned!
Your type should go for brain transplant pronto!
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by IgboSubmarine: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:
Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested alive and tried for inciting his members to murder innocent Hausa traders at Oyigbo and Aba . He should be killed by firing squad at Umuahia stadium to serve as a deterrent to others that might be harboring such wicked plans.

And UN will give Buhari an international award
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by MTKbudapest(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2017
gGGODDd:
Lmao! otondo biafran. I am an Urhobo guy in Niger delta n nothin like that happened to us. u stupidly think I am yoruba? did u not hear that in d last biafran war urhobos tricked ibos on giving them safety by deceiving ibos from our urhobo cities to our villages were will killed them (igbos) n fed them to our fishes? yes, we urhobos did dat to ibos, after killing them in our villages we go back to our cities to claim their properties. that will happen again dis time we will connive with Nigerian army against you igbos. you're already a dead fish bcus I know very soon the army will rape you and massacre ur pussay with bullets. R.I.P in advance to you nd ur ipob miscreants

shut up my friend nothing of that kind happened.

Stop claiming to be who you are not, you are just another fulani hermsman here claiming to be an urhobo man.

The whole of south south and southeast was known as southeast or eastern region as of that time, fighting nigeria.
So tell me how urhobo managed to tricked the ibos by giving them safety and killed.

Pls dont tell that to your kids cos they will see how foolish you are.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by komekn(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2017
magoo10:
The army cannot intimidate the people to submission,they can continue dancing for all we care it will only strengthen our resolve ,we know the Nigerian govt is only trying to provoke the south east people to carry guns but we will not , we will continue to ask for referendum legitimately as recognized all over the world .

Militarizing the peaceful southeast against unharmed people is the height of foolishness,even if you kill Nnamdi KANU today there are a million Nnamdi KANU home and abroad ,he is just doing the wish of the people.

The first casualty of War is truth, however we are not anywhere near war and Truth is being murdered in cold blood.

Firstly, the agitation has been far from peaceful. The institution of a paramilitary force is not an act of peace. Having hundreds of grown men with rudimentary weapons cutlasses, bottles, bricks and sticks is not by any stretch of the imagination peaceful. Goading the NA with violent posturing is not peaceful agitation.

The rhetoric of the IPOB supreme leader as you call him, has been inflammatory in the extreme. It really is treason he has already made a complete mockery of his bail terms.

The current intimidating posture of IPOB, the disruption of normal peaceful everyday life constitutes a dangerous public nuisance. The claim and conspiracy to disrupt democratic elections is a criminal act of anarchy.

The presence of the NA is at the constructive invitation of IPOB.

A referendum is a democratic exercise which will be engineered through democratic institutions. In this regard by local government councillors, state house of assemblies and finally the national assembly. To date not one of the elected representatives and or elected state governors of the eastern part of Nigeria has given thier support to this quest.

For those supporters of IPOB I would ask you to examine your rational and think deeply. Move away from sentiment and deep seated nostalgic emotional delusion. THE POSSIBILITY EXISTS THAT YOU ARE A VERY LOUD & VOCAL MINORITY.

Do a silent poll without intimidation and you may be suprised at the results. Theresa May in the UK was so delusional she called an election believing she would win in a landslide, she nearly lost her government.

Delta state, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-ibom, Cross River are not part of Biafra and will not allow themselves to be subject to Ibo supremacy domination and discrimination in thier own lands. So what's left a landlocked nation at the mercy of the gatekeepers.

Even within Ibo land there is huge disparity and rivalries that extends to decades and decades ago. It should be obvious that even the elite of Ibo land have kept a silence that is not consent.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by IgboSubmarine: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2017
notttty:
They were warned.. . We told them that united nation wont come. We warned them that israel wont save them. We gave them hints and examples but they call our bluff that Donald Trump will save them. NOw you see What they have caused. Python dance will be a joke cos the real Mop up operation is starting.. . They call us animals in the zoo cos we advised them. Now they are all lock up in there homes and there supreme leader in hiding.. . This is a fraction of what's to come. Listen
and learn kids. Nigeria will ramain still remain even after your deat

That is what Milosevic of Yugoslavia said before he found himself in jail

Keep deceiving Buhari

You think the world is foolish like Nigerians.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You people are confused. You were begging for seccession, not restructuring.

Now, your goals have changed to Biafra or restructuring.
I see, now i can confirm education is dead in nigeria and schools no more teach history. Nigeria died during the first coup, years of violent in the niger delta and undevelopment in the region despite feeding the nation and no one told u we needed restructuring still 2yrs ago, biafra fight is 50yrs old and fg could not do anything to put an end to it they can't create jobs, infrastructure,infact they can't do anything abt it, bokoharam crises and no one told u we needed restructuring stil 2yrs ago. U AR A KID.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Odingo1: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2017
gGGODDd:
Lmao! otondo biafran. I am an Urhobo guy in Niger delta n nothin like that happened to us. u stupidly think I am yoruba? did u not hear that in d last biafran war urhobos tricked ibos on giving them safety by deceiving ibos from our urhobo cities to our villages were will killed them (igbos) n fed them to our fishes? yes, we urhobos did dat to ibos, after killing them in our villages we go back to our cities to claim their properties. that will happen again dis time we will connive with Nigerian army against you igbos. you're already a dead fish bcus I know very soon the army will rape you and massacre ur pussay with bullets. R.I.P in advance to you nd ur ipob miscreants
May God save the Igbos, this is the kind of people Igbos are sharing the same country with.The heart of man is full of evil, what will warant this kind of hatred for an individual on an entire Igbo tribe, the hatred on Igbos is more than Nnamdi Kanu issue.
But sha as God put it no ethnic group can be wipe out on earth in modern time.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by IgboSubmarine: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2017
zinny377:

And he hides away like a little child leaving his touts and innocent ones to take the bullets for him...

He is still in his house

Go and touch him
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by lordkush: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2017
Daboomb:

We know you, ...COWARDLY TARGET PRACTICE for the Nigerian Army. grin grin grin grin

Just tell your coward Nnamdi Kanu to show face naah, he has been hiding in the last 3days and refused to give a World Press Conference as usual! shocked shocked
kani hide? grin zombies are really gullible.

kanu is at home. leave you keyboard and go and beat him last I heard zoo army have already retreated when ipob hoard came calling grin

I know it's very painful seeing kanu alive. you painment is just starting
usless nubskullgrin

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by jbichene(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Why is Cross river part of the operation ?
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Crossguy: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Next time don't come here and type trash.

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by lordkush: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Daboomb:

We know you, ...COWARDLY TARGET PRACTICE for the Nigerian Army. grin grin grin grin

Just tell your coward Nnamdi Kanu to show face naah, he has been hiding in the last 3days and refused to give a World Press Conference as usual! shocked shocked
zombies are stupid gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by IgboSubmarine: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2017
lordkush:
kani hide? grin zombies are really gullible.

kanu is at home. leave you keyboard and go and beat him last I heard zoo army have already retreated when ipob hoard came calling grin

I know it's very painful seeing kanu alive. you painment is just starting
usless nubskullgrin

Don't mind the goat

Kanu is still sitting in his house

Let them go and touch him if they can without first killing all the Biafrans protecting his house
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2017
NaijaBlend:

I am sure your brain is cloned!
Your type should go for brain transplant pronto!

as your brother Kanu brain is cloned. They will soon get you fool, my concern is your poor father that will turn beggar in the street and your wife that will turn local prostitute. They will soon get you.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by sneak3(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2017
E war lords will be threatening fire and brimstone with their fingers glued to their phones yet won't step out to dance with the python.

Give IPOB their demands and i bet you six month is too long a time for us to have Biafra and South Biafra.

Group of disunited fellows forming bonding on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by NicoBaba(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Narldon:
I wantu faint

Any space? sad
yeah.. in my heart
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by komekn(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2017
MTKbudapest:

shut up my friend nothing of that kind happened.

Stop claiming to be who you are not, you are just another fulani hermsman here claiming to be an urhobo man.

The whole of south south and southeast was known as southeast or eastern region as of that time, fighting nigeria.
So tell me how urhobo managed to tricked the ibos by giving them safety and killed.

Pls dont tell that to your kids cos they will see how foolish you are.
Thank you.

Please be civil rationally present your argument and or view and if you can substantiate it with facts and figures even better. Emotive inflammatory rhetoric will not enlighten just decieve the gullible and cause division.

Things have moved on identity is not static. We had a black Kenyan man as President of the most powerful nation in the World. Upgrade your notions think holistically not parochially.

It may interest you to know that after 50 years, we have gone from 4 regions to 19 states and on to 36 states. That identity that you refer to with misplaced nostalgia with regards to the Eastern region NO LONGER EXISTS. Things have moved on considerably since 1967.

I am from the Urhobo part of Delta state that has now become Isoko. Even the Aniomas do not consider themselves Ibo, Asaba who has closer links has even deeper historical grievances with the Igbos.

What I am saying essentially is that the concept of Biafra as a Nation no longer exists with regards to the eastern region territory. Things have moved on and so have people. The blind quest for tribal identity is a thing of the past with the levels of Inter religious and Inter tribal marriages. Tribalism as a tool for self promotion is no longer at National level viable.

We coexist we do not live in Isolation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by LordOfNaira: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikio:
I see, now i can confirm education is dead in nigeria and schools no more teach history. Nigeria died during the first coup, years of violent in the niger delta and undevelopment in the region despite feeding the nation and no one told u we needed restructuring still 2yrs ago, biafra fight is 50yrs old and fg could not do anything to put an end to it they can't create jobs, infrastructure,infact they can't do anything abt it, bokoharam crises and no one told u we needed restructuring stil 2yrs ago. U AR A KID.

What are you gibbering about?

You asked for when your call for restructuring started and I said about 2 years ago. There is a difference between a call for restructuring and a call for seccession.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by akulaxx: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2017
deepwater:
After matching them with a million men this morning at afara ukwu, they retreated to catch their breath and organize for more men, shifting the battle day to Friday grin grin grin grin grin grin Knowing fully well that friday is Jumat, they want to hide under the excuse that IPOB attack people going to Mosque.

What they dont know is that on that day, everybody go turn to soldier for East...

You want to carry Nnamdi Kanu from Abia, oga how you wan to take pass? which road? Abi you wan air lift am, taah!!!
Zoo gba kwa oku there.

Oge me gi voo000000m nanya

Just the way, we raped your mother at the Abagana Ambush 31st March, 1968

Down to Ore- Ibadan, Una no go see wetin go hit una

they feed a whole division of a zoo army meat to dogs at abagana

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by enigmaticlion: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2017
God curse Nnamdi Kanu and save the innocent, miles Ibo people
rayblings:
Its either the country is restructured or IPOB wins...

In the beginning, I never supported Biafra. But since I was born, up till now Nigeria remains the same. The old cargos ruling this great nation have vehemently refused to do the needful because of selfish interest.

GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT THE IGOBS. AMEN
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by notttty(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2017
Odingo1:

You will die of stray bullet first not me, maybe the people that will be killed you will be one of them, you hang your life for tree, if Ipob agitate for their own country is that a call to kill them, why not look at root cause of the agitation and solve it.
Am not living in red mus region. Am not a Igbo am from the region that will forever be placed above you. hope you have bought your dancing shoe to dance the python dance... Watch out...
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by notttty(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2017
Odingo1:

You will die of stray bullet first not me, maybe the people that will be killed you will be one of them, you hang your life for tree, if Ipob agitate for their own country is that a call to kill them, why not look at root cause of the agitation and solve it.
Am not living in red mud region. Am not a Igbo am from that region that will forever be placed above you. hope you have bought your dancing shoe to dance the python dance... Watch out...
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Kazim88: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2017
sus4allng:
You can't ask for restructuring and secession at the same time.

If you want restructuring then your narrative has to be that. You can't restructure this country through hate speech and violence under the guise of secession.

The IPOB approach towards secession will only lead to more deaths in the East. You can't secede without a bloody civil war in Africa. Africa is not Europe or America!

What make you think it would just be the east...

They were unverified report of clashes between some IPOB With Hausa Community.

When this violence start... Northerners in the South would be hit.. hit real hard.
Northern Politicians would be attacked

they would be a reprisal in the North...

the whole country would explode....

You people are so so dumb to see it..... When this carnage you people assume would affect only east starts. . you would wish you had preach peace...

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by bukynkwuenu: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2017
funlord:
grin grin grin

Oh no? The consequences of "egwu eke" may be this!

every soul must die....but how do u choose to die....
by making mockery of bold ppl fighting to create a better life,,n still die of malaria while celebrating a system that has no plans for your future....i hope u have a million dollars staked somewhere abroad...cos d direction we headed is hopeless
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by perdollar(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2017
they will dance to our tone
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Mathemagician1(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2017
No weapons to defend yourselves umu-Igbo? No problem!

Ever heard of molotov cocktail? Google it. It's cheap and easy to make.

USE IT!!!!

Ndi-Igbo must stop playing the victim and start reacting. It's time to take your destiny in your hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate President, Lawan Re-appoints Saraki’s Media Aide [see Other Appointees] / Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary / Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.