Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Want To Build An App With A Supporting Site Similar To Konga - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Build An App With A Supporting Site Similar To Konga (1753 Views)

urgent!!!...what to do to Konga / Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 / Kinnevik’s Investment In Konga Further Deteriorated In Nine Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Build An App With A Supporting Site Similar To Konga by Wytepearl(f): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Does anyone knows how much it will cost to build an App across both android and ios platform? The app should be able to do what konga and co apps do, but a little bit more. Someone said I have to have at least 2m but I no get 2m. I don't know much anything about programming so, I need your advice. How much should I budget for?
cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: I Want To Build An App With A Supporting Site Similar To Konga by presh2017(f): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2017
Wytepearl:
Does anyone knows how much it will cost to build an App across both android and ios platform? The app should be able to do what konga and co apps do, but a little bit more. Someone said I have to have at least 2m but I no get 2m. I don't know much anything about programming so, I need your advice. How much should I budget for?
cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
We are work out something for you, if you are really serious and ready. contact me via my signature
Re: I Want To Build An App With A Supporting Site Similar To Konga by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2017
laravel framework is your friend
Re: I Want To Build An App With A Supporting Site Similar To Konga by presh2017(f): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Wytepearl:
cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
I can fix the app for you, it will cost you some six figures. Contact via whatsapp in the phone number displayed in my signature
Re: I Want To Build An App With A Supporting Site Similar To Konga by Wytepearl(f): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Can I call you for consultation? I don't have the money yet, but I'd like to know how much it will cost.
presh2017:

I can fix the app for you, it will cost you some six figures. Contact via whatsapp in the phone number displayed in my signature
Re: I Want To Build An App With A Supporting Site Similar To Konga by presh2017(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
We can communicate via whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Salzburg Group / Let's Talk Business (online) / Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.