Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? (1725 Views)

I Want To Sell Sneakers On IG , How Do I Get Suppliers / HELP!!! Ideas On Wine Business: How To Get Suppliers On Original Wines And Liquo / I Need Suppliers Of Detergents To Ikorodu Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 25, 2019
I sell original honey,in bits though(just for body or face as i run a salon) ..so a woman walked to my shop today and requested i supply her upto 500 galons!!!..told her i'm nt sure i can ,atleast not all so she had me promise to help her get as much as i can...anyone here knows where i can get it in large quantity?
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Opportuneke(m): 4:54pm On May 25, 2019
Enugu state..

Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Amb25: 4:55pm On May 25, 2019
baba oloyin original @ iyesi ota close to winners chapel. ota
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by drake2(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2019
Simplep:
I sell original honey,in bits though(just for body or face as i run a salon) ..so a woman walked to my shop today and requested i supply her upto 500 galons!!!..told her i'm nt sure i can ,atleast not all so she had me promise to help her get as much as i can...anyone here knows where i can get it in large quantity?

Yes, you get original honey from Leventis Foundation Agricultural Training School. 1litre is 2000 naira.

Schools are located in Nigeria.
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 25, 2019
drake2:

Yes, you get original honey from Leventis Foundation Agricultural Training School. 1litre is 2000 naira.

Schools are located in Nigeria.
their contact pls
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 25, 2019
Amb25:
baba oloyin original @ iyesi ota close to winners chapel. ota
i'm in benin,hw do i contact him
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by drake2(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2019
Simplep:
their contact pls
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Stepheli: 5:27pm On May 25, 2019
Simplep:

I know a supplier in Benue state that can deliver that quantity.

Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 25, 2019
Stepheli:

I know a supplier in Benue state that can deliver that quantity. Contact:
ok thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Amb25: 7:31pm On May 25, 2019
Simplep:
I only knows he sells original I don't have is phone number
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by LoveThemChubby(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2019
We can collaborate. I get directly from Cameroon. I give you at an affordable rate.
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by chuchucalgary: 12:16am On Jun 11, 2019
Please I need natural honey, how do I get? . I'm in Benin also...
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Successdynamik: 2:39am On Jun 11, 2019
the person needs 500 gallons, collect your money before you supply o, abeg, we don't want to hear stories that touch later o
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 20, 2019
chuchucalgary:
Please I need natural honey, how do I get? . I'm in Benin also...
Jst saw this,have you gotten?
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 20, 2019
You can contact me for your unadulterated, pure honey at wholesale price. You can get in large quantities at a cheap price. Money guarantee
A trial will convince you, check my signature
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by chuchucalgary: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Simplep:
Jst saw this,have you gotten?
I haven't yet.
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by kenKenny: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2019
I have original Honey to sell at wholesale price. If you're still interested in buying. Call 07060821075
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2019
chuchucalgary:
I haven't yet.
check your mail
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by chuchucalgary: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Simplep:
check your mail
replied
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Raygal(f): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
We are a registered Agriculture and Trading Enterprise and we supply Raw Wild Honey and Roasted Cashew Nuts in large and small volumes.
We're located in Enugu and as you know, Enugu has one of the best quality Honey in Nigeria ☺️. Our packages come in 5,10,20 and 25 Litres, all at competitive wholesale prices.

Company Name: JARL International
Contact Number : 08094087274
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Oluwahelpme(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Yes I can get them for u
Re: Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? by Raygal(f): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Happy New Year Everyone �

Whether your goal is to multiply income streams or live healthy, Honey is a sure bet to achieve both.

We're here to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle and to build another income stream. We sell and supply Raw unadulterated honey straight from the hives. We source our honey from Nsukka and Cameroon. We deal directly with the beekeepers just to ensure we're bringing you the best.

You can transact with us and go to sleep. Testimonies of our Honey and service abound.

You cannot go wrong dealing with us, give us the opportunity to serve you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? / Update On Geo Fluid Private Placement / TIG Treasure Resource: Genuine Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.