Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (56008 Views)

Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by PussyBlower: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
McPhagite:
will you shut the Bleep up and go Bleep yaself
fûçking Nematode tyrna get my fûçking attention!! go and fûçking play with sand son undecided
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
what the hell! is this? shocked
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
beautiful232:
I need to have a taste of that his manhood cheesy
No problems! just let me know when you want it, i know were his Address is . tongue
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by orjaha(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
I don't believe you, tell your wife to tell us what she has to say about this allegation.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by beautiful232(f): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
gypsey:
No problems! just let me know when you want it, i know were his Address is . tongue
cheesy
gypsey:
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by darasimih104(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
concoction dat looks like egusi..is dat one concoction??

1 Like

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by mohioma: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
His manhood lives on!
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by cris07(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
nikkypearl:
shocked where ?
ilesa.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 14, 2017
Never really get well men feel entitled all cause of that joystick /extension between their legs, its almost as if we are all taught / as men we define ourselves just by our cock size.

A woman is a helper bros, not yhur inferior, there is literally nothing in a mans body that places him at advantage over a woman, both sexes got their weak spot n strength.

Mehn,am tired of egotic bitchy guys forming men.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by nikkypearl(f): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2017
cris07:
ilesa.
lol! grin

Peace be unto you..
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by cris07(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
nikkypearl:
lol! grin
Peace be unto you..
smiles... O serios. U fink am kiddin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband / People Are Suffering. / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.