Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army (4996 Views)

Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army by SmartchoicesNG: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2017
DonBobes:
Somebody should tel dis idiots dat NE is just a front & Nigeria army can fight on many fronts with my reckoning like 3-4 fronts. Dis Igbos r been stupid seriously
I hope they can continue when the French army deploys in Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army by SmartchoicesNG: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
Coward.

You probably read my statement with your lawani tied wrongly... Read in between the lines. Some assist karma. That is the REAL promise

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army by madridguy(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Always hiding behind keyboard Enjoy the Python dance grin grin

SmartchoicesNG:

You probably read my statement with your lawani tied wrongly... Read in between the lines. Some assist karma. That is the REAL promise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army by hakimi1974(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2017
mazimee:
Buhari is the root of all these chaos.

How can a country that can boast of professors decided to ignore education as quality of importance for a gworo chewing illiterate?

The country will never remain the same with the presence of the gworo chewing illiterate at the helm of the affairs.
first, ask ekiti people the same question.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army by GameGod(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2017
Lalasticlala fp
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army by HeGeMon(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2017
That is how u people always apportion blame, to others, what was your role in the past election, was it not your same Ibo people that didn't go out to vote rather laughing at the alliance of the Hausa and Yoruba, now they are in power & you people are still complaining. You people didn't even have the courtesy to mobilize for Jonathan, your brother.
mazimee:
Buhari is the root of all these chaos.

How can a country that can boast of professors decided to ignore education as quality of importance for a gworo chewing illiterate?

The country will never remain the same with the presence of the gworo chewing illiterate at the helm of the affairs.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army by SmartchoicesNG: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2017
hakimi1974:
first, ask ekiti people the same question.
Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army by Electricdanger: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

I love sleeping with my useless mother, since her rotten pu/ssy stinks. May she die a miserable death soon

wow...Alright kid

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army by SmartchoicesNG: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Electricdanger:

wow...Alright kid
Orie ti gbana ..now you be editing my posts weasel? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army by hakimi1974(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Oniranu
same to you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army by roundman: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2017
HeGeMon:
That is how u people always apportion blame, to others, what was your role in the past election, was it not your same Ibo people that didn't go out to vote rather laughing at the alliance of the Hausa and Yoruba, now they are in power & you people are still complaining. You people didn't even have the courtesy to mobilize for Jonathan, your brother.
who told you is their brother?he is an ijaw man from bayelsa,is there any relationship there?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army by smellingmenses: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2017
hakimi1974:
same to you.
Yada yada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice / How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) / Is Nigerian Constitution Written Or Unwritten?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.