Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers (35473 Views)

Russian Trolls Meddling In 2020 US Elections Take Cover In Nigeria - CNN / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by edgeP(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
akulaxx:

here is person in the east who want his descendant to be Islamized in future . therefore nobody want false unity or peace
NO brother i am not from the east, i actually support freedom of expression and self determination, but what i dont support is shedding of innocent blood (both IPOB & NA). once again brother let peace rain.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Abdulkareem407(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Then by the time northerners will start their own, am sure it will be worst more than this.
They have started already in Kaduna, a popular Igbo market was set on fire rite now?
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abdulkareem407:
They have started already in Kaduna, a popular Igbo market was set on fire rite now?
are you for real?
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by phrodo12n2: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Python dance na WO dance........we dey watch dey go
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by caesaraba(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamSINZ:
When those of us sitting on the fence finally take sides, Nigeria will not survive it. I hope history gets to blame Buhari. Never before has Nigeria had such a wicked bigot as a president. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari and his cohorts will bite copper.

Cc: Nigerian Army
Dss and other security agencies monitoring the Internet. I'm not IPOB but I won't watch my region being militarized and my people maimed for crying out against oppression. I think it's enough already!

How does this relate to the thread?
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by HeroicMeastro: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jetjacky:
And what have you done to condemn Nigerian Army's brutality, the silence of the federal government toward killing of masses by Fulani herdsmen, the stubbornness of the government toward the Biafra agitation?
Who be dis mumu?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by caesaraba(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abdulkareem407:

It's just a warm up excercise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by dokunbam(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Very sad. Shey you have started attacking the hausas; when they start up north, you start crying genocide. F00ls! This is how you are going to jeopardize some businesses that it took igbos years of sweating to establish in kano and other northern starts.

Be killing aboki-shoemakers, truckpushers and kiosk owners while when they attack, they will kill rich igbo business men with families and dependents.

Just don't forget you started it first.

Disgrace of a group bringing shame and war to the igbo nation.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by felaismyhero(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jetjacky:
And what have you done to condemn Nigerian Army's brutality, the silence of the federal government toward killing of masses by Fulani herdsmen, the stubbornness of the government toward the Biafra agitation?
bro!,thank you o.ceriously,education is making most southerners stupid.imagine wanting to be cool headed and civilized when dealing with animals.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
@abdulkareem407
Which one is a popular Igbo market in Kaduna? Please lets be careful of what we say or do in order not to escalate an already tensed atmosphere.
I personally don't know what anyone is going to gain from violence and destruction of life and properties.
Please and please let's be careful in order to maintain peace.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by dumodust(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Then by the time northerners will start their own, am sure it will be worst more than this.
My thoughts exactly... and the brainless won't listen
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by nikz(f): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
I don't like the sound of what is going on oh
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by felaismyhero(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
HeroicMeastro:

Who be dis mumu?
how he take be mumu?wat has he said wrongly,if u can say,then u are the mumu.education has produced lots of dumb southerners,they want to be cool and civilized with animals.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Anticabal: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nobody but the idiotic fulani Buhari should be blamed. He brought in his fulani army to wipe out the East, effectively endangering the lives of his own brothers. He never learns but IPOB will teach him the hardest lesson he'll learn before he enters his grave.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Myself2(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
velai:
It is well. May God protect them. No harm will come their way.
I blame Buhari. Buhari is a terrorist.

Yes and he is a treasury looter as well
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by TundeHashim(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
I don't even understand what their agitation has to do with Hausas.
Honestly speaking a lot of people would have taken Biafra seriously had it been we heard intellectual argument seeing reasons to agree with the agitation rather all we keep hearing are incoherent jargons laced with hate speeches from ignorant perspectives.
Exactly bro...
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ofai: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
PentiumPro:

I will stand against anything that have nothing to do with logic and common sense.

clap for yourself...

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
All of this should stop. The fighting and bloodshed is unnecessary.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by felaismyhero(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
this thing pains me alot.inasmuch as i like a big united nigeria,i believe in freedom.but biafra cant be realized,not until they have a strategy.the non-thinking zoo keepers will not let biafra go not because they love it,but because they gain from the wholeness of nigeria.when more than half the ibo senators and almost all ibo guvnors and ibo elites believe in biafra or lets say one ipob member becomes guvnor,then anything can happen.#money wins battles
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by felaismyhero(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
TundeHashim:
Exactly bro...
ofcourse mr tunde,y wudnt u agree? i can swear wit my soul that u are a muslim.so i understand u.but you would have no problem wit the woman whose head was slashed in kano even if she was your sister but her name is mary.you would also have no problem if one mallam kidnaps ur sister as far as her name is rebecca,but u wudnt allow if her name is miriam.religion is bondage,it can turn sense into senselessness,it makes u unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by TundeHashim(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
felaismyhero:
ofcourse mr tunde,y wudnt u agree? i can swear wit my soul that u are a muslim.so i understand u.but you would have no problem wit the woman whose head was slashed in kano even if she was your sister but her name is mary.you would also have no problem if one mallam kidnaps ur sister as far as her name is rebecca,but u wudnt allow if her name is miriam.religion is bondage,it can turn sense into senselessness,it makes u unfair.
First things first. I agree I'm a Muslim and certainly you don't know me well. And lest I forget to tell u, My father is Fulani while my mum is Yoruba. I've criticized my Hausa brothers on several occasions and I'll definitely have an issue if a chrustian's neck is slashed anywhere in the world. But I'm sure you'll agree with me that the best way to repay evil is not through vengeance! Those Hausa guys in PH practically did nothing for IPOB militants before they started attacking them. If reprisal attack is carried out in the North, they'll start playing the victim card and call us different names... That's very wrong and it hurts
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by felaismyhero(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
I don't even understand what their agitation has to do with Hausas.
Honestly speaking a lot of people would have taken Biafra seriously had it been we heard intellectual argument seeing reasons to agree with the agitation rather all we keep hearing are incoherent jargons laced with hate speeches from ignorant perspectives.
lol,guy,u are funny.you are looking for intellectual reasons in nigeria?,ceriously do u know u sound hypocritical? who follows reason in nigeria,u see reason in bad roads,in school strikes,in unlawful detentions,religious disharmony.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Alvinnado(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
caesaraba:

It's just a warm up excercise.
Which market??
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by MaziOmenuko: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
WebSurfer:

If they have sense, they will start selling and thinking relocation now they still have chance to

Its easy for you to ask them to come back. Shey you have job for them? You are being selfish.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by VinceSpence(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by WebSurfer(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Its easy for you to ask them to come back. Shey you have job for them? You are being selfish.
Who gave them the jobs there ?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by nairanaira12: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
They have done well. The Nigeria Army are ready to give any individual, group full war right now. Be you Arewa, Oduduwa or IPOB.

Nigeria is bigger than anyone.

Everyone has the full right to decide if he wants to be part of Nigeria or not. Stop yapping nonsense like an idiot.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Very sad. Shey you have started attacking the hausas; when they start up north, you start crying genocide. F00ls! This is how you are going to jeopardize some businesses that it took igbos years of sweating to establish in kano and other northern starts.

Be killing aboki-shoemakers, truckpushers and kiosk owners while when they attack, they will kill rich igbo business men with families and dependents.

Just don't forget you started it first.

Disgrace of a group bringing shame and war to the igbo nation.

You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
since yesterday I have been looking for our gatemen musa and Aliyu , does it mean they have trekked back to sokoto or have they fall victims yesterday... abeg if anyone sees them, help me tell them to come and collect their monthly salary grin grin grin .... I scared the hell out of those mallams , I jokingly told them I will not guarantee their safety if those mob's come for their head... next thing they disappeared into tin air grin
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by MaziOmenuko: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
WebSurfer:

Who gave them the jobs there ?

After building your career on film-making and photography, establishing contacts and creating a brand name for yourself in a particular region/area for 15yrs, how would you feel if you are forced to relocate to another region? You will end up starting afresh to compete with existing brand in the new area, carving a niche for your brand that is alien to your new environment. That is how it feels when u ask igbos in the northern country to come back. I am only responding to you becuase I feel u may have the intellectual capacity to understand my point. But if incase my efforts at breaking it down for you is still beyond your ability, pls don't border to reply anymore. I can't go lower than this.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ritababe(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
SaulRazor:
Never before have we been so divided in our recent history and it's all thanks to us electing a divisive character as president , Nigeria needs a bridge builder as leader and not low IQ bond breaker like Buhari in 1984 he came and divided us more and destroyed or economic future with his shallow inputs and now he is doing worse again ..How can the president of the a secular state not step his leg into any other state outside the North except Lagos till date after 2 years plus in office , only hatred can cause that ..Remember to vote out the acidic personality called Buhari is now a CIVIC DUTY..God bless

he visited Edo state three times
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by gowaga68: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
A deadly confrontation immediately ensued between IPOB members and soldiers and ultimately led to some members venting their anger on the Hausa community in the area, according to reports.
I hope this isn't coming from Ibos.
Just looking at the writeup one kind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) / Burial Photos Of Ibrahim Mantu (Ex-Deputy Senate President) / Nigerians Laud Tinubu For Appointing Tunji-Ojo As Minister Of Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.