Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,662 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Terrific Experience In Maidugiri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Terrific Experience In Maidugiri (592 Views)

Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? / Most Terrific Fortnite Waring Clips / My Experience In Nigerian Defence Academy Afsb And How I Killed Myself. (2) (3) (4)

My Terrific Experience In Maidugiri by tyup(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2017
,after my studies (undergraduate) I was posted to serve in borno state even when I saw it was borno state I was posted to I almost fainted and was pretty scared because I to serve last year n not postpone it till this year so I told my parents about it my mum was scared to telling me not to go that my life was more precious than serving of a thing but I became courageous n later resolve something must kill a man someday. before going I told my pastor about it but he'd told me to do away with fear he said God would protect me n he prayed for me before i'd left n really camp in maiduguri was fun as i'd met new friends n we were all happy together even borno indigens were really jovial n to my suprise no one hated or rejected me coz I'm a Christian
to cut the whole story short;
I was done n had to return back home so i'd said little prayers n embarked on my journey on getting to the road I stopped a passing keke as I'd enter two guys were in dressed in agbada after the bargain as i'd wanted to enter the other man folded his agbada I was shocked to see some part of Ak-47 showing so I told the rider dont worry I would wait for another the other guy now told me in hausa "if you know what good for you better get in before I waste u for nothing" I wanted to run n shout but my instinct allow me enter with them I then entered within me I was praying my heart out to God for protection reaching a junction I halted the rider I would drop here the man with the gun looked at me n asked where my house is I just saw a house n pointed i'd then alighted but I noticed they didn't go they were all watching in me I was like what would I do cos they could later come get me if I lied so I just entered the house in a bid to do as if I knew someone to atleast waste some time but thank God it was successful I then later took a bike this time to the park to go to adamawa on getting to enter the bus I met those guys again in the bus within me I was like "which kind wahala be this nitori oloun" embarassed I later just enter n was anything wey wan happy let it happen kini gan luckily befor rreaching adamawa Nigerian army came out from the bush n stopped every vehicle ordering every soul to come down with ur hands on ur head oboi looking at those soilders eyes is ranging n fierce anger that no one needed to be told to obey before command they asked us all to turn around n all what I could hear n see was who have this bag the owner was shot immediately the other two guys that I met in the keke were killed right in my front I felt an unusual urine that I couldn't control frankly I peed on my body as I was happy I was wearing a black trouser when it was my turn my bag was searched n I was shaking terribly that if I was touched I could faint

Re: My Terrific Experience In Maidugiri by YourImaginaryBF: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2017
this your tori fear me oh.
Re: My Terrific Experience In Maidugiri by tyup(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2017
the other officer saw how fearful I was came n meet me asking what's happening to me my voice was trembling he then took me apart n searched me himself throughly n found my Id card n some money in my pocket he then said oh copper go enter ur motor I was so scared n trembling like the judgment day coz have never witnessed someone been killed right in my front before out of 15 of us we only remained 9 in the vehicle including the drivers as other youth n men were killed coz from what I could figure anyone with gun or dagger were killed instantly as 2 ak-47 n a pistol were recovered from our bus alone n even on our journey I was still hearing gun shot from distance. as we alighted at adamawa I was just vomiting n some tears from my eyes as it was really terrible experience of live killing of human beings right in my front my brothers n sisters that was how God saved my life o as i'd cant stop thanking God the giver of life

Re: My Terrific Experience In Maidugiri by heendrix(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017

me sef shock

bro thank God fr ur life o

Lalasticlala
mynd44
seun

Giftcards / My Friend Tried To Yab Me On Facebook But I Clapped Back At Him Big Time / There Can Never Be Another Me In #bbnaija – Tboss Boasts Online