Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock (23321 Views)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by thinkdip(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
lightblazingnow:
If your name is written in the lamb's book of life, you have no fear of death.

Don't rejoice because the demons are subject to you or because you can easily cast out Satan to the amazement of many followers

But Gladly be more than excited if your name is found in the lamb's book of life

He who has ears let him listen and understand what the SPIRIT of the Almighty God is saying to the people

For the past Two days now, God has been taking me throught the book of Revelation.. And seeing this letters confirms something is about to become

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by lightblazingnow(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
thinkdip:

For the past Two days now, God has been taking me throught the book of Revelation.. And seeing this letters confirms something is about to become

The lord Christ Jesus loves you too much...

Love him extra
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by nairanaira12: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
InMyOpinion:
There's freedom of opinion in country for God's sake- at least on paper. This woman expressed her opinion- why is the media making so much out of it? we like praise singers too much jare

Why is APC too making it a big deal by sponsoring a campaign of calumny against the women after she expressed her opinion? Is APC against freedom of opinion?
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by kabawa(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
dignity33:

Igbos remain the most literate tribe in Nigeria for those calling IPOB illiterate is on record did you expect Ekweremadu or Kennamani to fight for Biafra nonsense.

Who be this mate again .
Go drink potorpotor water joor

Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by orisa37: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
May God grant you proper understanding of His Word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Bar Waziri Bulama From Party Secretariat / Alani Bankole: Stop Imposing Wrong Candidates On Nigerians / Obasanjo: I Became Nigerian President By Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.