Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Have Got A Million Dollar Business Idea And I Need 1,000 Investors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Got A Million Dollar Business Idea And I Need 1,000 Investors (612 Views)

If You Have A Business Idea And Looking For Investors [this Is A Must Read!] / Finance My Idea And Let Us Be Patners / Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Got A Million Dollar Business Idea And I Need 1,000 Investors by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2017
This is not ponzi, it is real and 100% legitimate way to make some cool cash online. yes, i m currently improving and customizing the original source code for it, and to make it fully mobile responsive with integrated online customer help desk, tighten cyber security to prevent backdoor attacks, SQL injections, close monitoring system admin manned offline, additional development and testing would take a year, since it is only me on it and because i want it to be a 24/7 online and social engaging platform for 9ja youths to do digital assets management/exchange. if you are interested pls drop only your emails here for enlisting on our book registry. when it has reached its first testing phase, emails and progress reports shall be sent to everyone. pls note, i m not requesting for any dime from you guys to invest or claim a share at the moment, just let me pull up a working and efficient online system first before you nail me with anything other than supports and best of luck. thank you
Re: I Have Got A Million Dollar Business Idea And I Need 1,000 Investors by Coloradvantage(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
trying something else... soon! also... danielijwo@gmail.com
Re: I Have Got A Million Dollar Business Idea And I Need 1,000 Investors by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Coloradvantage:
trying something else... soon! also... danielijwo@gmail.com
email taken

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Publishes ‘first-ever’ Richest People In Cryptocurrency List, No Nigerian / How To Earn Legit Cash Online / Hiveoffers: Small Jobs For Big Money Sign Up And Get A $5 BONUS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.