Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Finance My Idea And Let Us Be Patners - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Finance My Idea And Let Us Be Patners (463 Views)

If You Have A Business Idea And Looking For Investors [this Is A Must Read!] / My "IDEA" Is Worth $40M. I Mean It! / Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finance My Idea And Let Us Be Patners by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
I've got this Business Idea that I believe would make money.
Best place to execute it is a peaceful place where tourism flourishes.
I need a Financier who would be a partner with paper agreement with a lawyer.

I have stayed in an African Country where peace reigns and with a vibrant tourism system for four years before. I came back in 2004. And I believe the place would be the best for such venture.

With 1.5 to 2M the business would set off and I believe would grow in no time.

Anyone who can finance this and doesn't mind to relocate or be shuttling between Naija and another African country can signify. Thanks

Modified:
I don't know if my post is inline with NL rules. if not Mods should notify and pardon me. thanks
Re: Finance My Idea And Let Us Be Patners by mymadam(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tell us about it via PM. Thanks.
Re: Finance My Idea And Let Us Be Patners by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
mymadam:
Tell us about it via PM. Thanks.
that's what I want to do with any serious mind. though I won't give 100%/details until I meet the financier in person.
Re: Finance My Idea And Let Us Be Patners by mymadam(m): 12:21am On Jun 18, 2018
tamethem:

that's what I want to do with any serious mind. though I won't give 100%/details until I meet the financier in person.

That's fair enough. Go on and do that then. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Willing To Earn Money Online Legitimately With Just #1600?? / 25 Persons Needed Urgently / Which Bank Offers The Best Service For Saving Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.