Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever (10841 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind / Nigeria Has Lost 20 Rangers – National Park / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by SwagPower: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

So long a letter. A senseless letter. These revisionist history of yours​ is pathetic
;DTell us Abt history Professor..Pulissssssssss? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by ofai: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
SwagPower:

;DTell us Abt history Professor..Pulissssssssss? cheesy

It's late tonight. It is better you don't say anything at all than saying the wrong stuff. Silence is golden.
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by ZorGBUooeh: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
PentiumPro:

For the Igbos, that is certainly true. After burning Dangote trucks at the slightest friction with the Nigeria govt, I wonder how Igbos intend to build confidence of others.
To hell with the build confidence of others..BIAFRA all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by ZorGBUooeh: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You are being politically correct. The fact is that Nigerians don't like Igbos and it is for good reason.

The Igbos have serious problems as a people.
Guy shove ur nigerian luv into ur black ass..Dats why we gatz to pull out so dat we stop causing serious problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by Seamareggae(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
PentiumPro:

You only woke up to this realization because Buhari defeated GEJ and you got mad and dejected.
God bless you... . Nonsensical nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by SwagPower: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

It's late tonight. It is better you don't say anything at all than saying the wrong stuff. Silence is golden.
Silence is golden! !Oh Great Sage.. cheesy
. Where were u with such words of wisdom wen NK was spewing hate speeches from every orifice in his frail body..

The floor is urs oh Great Rabbi . .u give us a lecture on history or Be humble n find a place to sit down! !grin..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by ofai: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
SwagPower:

Silence is golden! !Oh Great Sage.. cheesy
. Where were u with such words of wisdom wen NK was spewing hate speeches from every orifice in his frail body..

The floor is urs oh Great Rabbi . .u give us a lecture on history or Be humble n find a place to sit down! !grin..

Where were you when your bubu was dividing the already tense country into 97% and 5%?

Where were you when the monkeys and baboons crooner released his hate speech that led to the death of hundreds years back?

You are a hypocrite. A coward. A loser.
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by Anticabal: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
drefe2real:
[s]

Niger Delta is different from South East. The Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios, Urhobo, Isokos, and Binis are not Igbos. You Easterners should stop dragging Niger Delta into your problems. You people should just face your problems in the South East. We have our problems in the Niger Delta too.[/s]

Why didn't your smelly 'We SS' mouth correct the dullard when he lumped the SE and SS as 5%ers?
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by okway2: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Anticabal:

Why didn't your smelly 'We SS' mouth correct the dullard when he lumped the SE and SS as 5%ers?

Unfortunately, you smelly SEners brought your madness to the SS.
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by okway2: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Where were you when your bubu was dividing the already tense country into 97% and 5%?

Where were you when the monkeys and baboons crooner released his hate speech that led to the death of hundreds years back?

You are a hypocrite. A coward. A loser.

Where were you when GEJ marginalized the SW?

Where were you when Nnamdi kanu started his hate speech against Yorubas?

You lots are lousy victim unit patients.
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by ofai: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
okway2:

Where were you when GEJ marginalized the SW?

Where were you when Nnamdi kanu started his hate speech against Yorubas?

You lots are lousy victim unit patients.

Take your grievance to PDP not IPOB.
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by okway2: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Take your grievance to PDP not IPOB.

PDP and IPOB are the same.

Afenifere and PDP are the same.

FFK and Fayose and PDP are the same.

Nnamdi Kanu and PDP are the same.

Let's not forget that Kanu was once a one-Nigeria activist and pro-GEJ.

2015 changed that huh wink
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by ofai: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
okway2:

PDP and IPOB are the same.

Afenifere and PDP are the same.

FFK and Fayose and PDP are the same.

Nnamdi Kanu and PDP are the same.

Let's not forget that Kanu was once a one-Nigeria activist and pro-GEJ.

2015 changed that huh wink

Baseless pointless allegations.

PDP is there. Challenge them.

Leave IPOB out of your misery
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by laudate: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
reality1010:
I thought u said u watch Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe's speech.Watch his vidoes u will know who fought for Nigeria's independence.Even Awolowo bowed for him in Nigeria and even at conferences outside Nigeria.You r a kid who listened to present day statements that goes around.Through NCNC Zik achieved independence for Nigeria.Have u heard of the Zikist Movement led by Abdallah an Igbira man?Their actions were what made the British to begin the processes of independence.
Zik achieved independence for Nigeria? Yikes! shocked Was it a solo effort? Who taught you this fallacy? Please how old did you say you were, again?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by laudate: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
drefe2real:
So the Igbo's were innocent during the civil war. Go and read your history very well. Both sides committed atrocities. Unfortunately, the Igbo's committed theirs against the Southern minorities. The Igbos were the first to invade the Midwestern region and treated the tribes in the region very badly. They also maltreated the minority tribes in the old eastern region, even executing a significant number of minorities during the war. That's why majority of the tribes in the Niger Delta don't want to have anything to do with Biafra. So you guys at the East should quit playing the victim card. You also committed your fair share of atrocities during the war.

Gbam!! Abeg, collect 2 bottles of chilled drinks from Mama Onoja down the road. You deserve it. cool In fact, collect one whole crate, sef! Use it to cool down. Tell her that all the drinks are on me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by laudate: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Rossikki:
Op, who the fck cares about Igbos? You can go wherever the fck you like, but just leave the Nigerian Delta alone because that is not your territory, and if you try to seize it, you will be slaughtered and decimated by the Nigerian military. Inugwo?

Bunch of intending oil thieves pretending to be "victims". Manipulative, narcissistic freaks. Make una come carry oil thief. Umu anuofia.

Tell me which ethnic group has benefited more from Nigeria than Igbos? All over Nigeria they are making money, and using it to build mansions in their villages. Yet we won't hear word. Everyday secession this and that. Kuku secede let us deport 25 million of your fcking asses back to Anambra and Enugu and see how you fare. Stupid fcking idiots.
Rossikki:
Honestly, for people who claim to be smart, the Igbo masses who support Kanu are beyond stupid. Zero intellectual curiosity. Zero introspection. Zero sense of strategy. Just a bunch of ignorant dunderheads driven by hate and nothing else. Their international geopolitical awareness is Zero. The other day they carried placards to London and EU to seek partners. The same UK and Europe that aligned with Nigeria against them in 1967. Just thoughtless, dumb fools running around and disgracing themselves.
Chai!! Bros, why you dey vex like dis? shocked Take am easy, biko! sad Don't let these chaps turn you into what you are not.... ignore them! undecided
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by okway2: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Baseless pointless allegations.

PDP is there. Challenge them.

Leave IPOB out of your misery

What's baseless about it?
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by laudate: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:
only cowards reason like you. the biafran war earned more respect for the Igbo both from their friends and foes alike. so take your cowardly talk elsewhere.
Yeah...it earned your people so much respect, that they are now crying marginalisation today, and claiming they want to be set free. Abeg, swerve.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by ofai: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
laudate:

Yeah...it earned your people so much respect, that they are now crying marginalisation today, and claiming they want to be set free. Abeg, swerve.

Am.not surprised that you lack comprehension.

Being respected does not stop marginalization.
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by okway2: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Am.not surprised that you lack comprehension.

Being respected does not stop marginalization.

I hope you're not abusing our Laudate. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by Fulmigati: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Rossikki:
Op, who the fck cares about Igbos? You can go wherever the fck you like, but just leave the Nigerian Delta alone because that is not your territory, and if you try to seize it, you will be slaughtered and decimated by the Nigerian military. Inugwo?

Bunch of intending oil thieves pretending to be "victims". Manipulative, narcissistic freaks. Make una come carry oil thief. Umu anuofia.

Tell me which ethnic group has benefited more from Nigeria than Igbos? All over Nigeria they are making money, and using it to build mansions in their villages. Yet we won't hear word. Everyday secession this and that. Kuku secede let us deport 25 million of your fcking asses back to Anambra and Enugu and see how you fare. Stupid fcking idiots.

I wish this were the truth so that we won't even need a referendum or war to exit Nigeria. Malaysian ruling class voted Singaporeans out. No referendum, no war, they were just fed up. We are just as fed up of you people as you are of us, the next logical step is secession but only one party seems to agree to that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by Anticabal: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
drefe2real:
[s]

Make Igbos dey deceive Una for East. D trouble Una wan cause Una beta prepare for d consequence o. Niger Delta will not fight a war because of the Igbos. Nor b Oyigbo wen full with Igbos members full dey boil. Which other part of Niger Delta dey boil. The reality is you greedy Igbo's want to secure the Niger Delta resources for yourselves and the rest of the South South tribes are aware of your intentions. We are just watching you guys for now.[/s]

Oga stop deceiving yourself, your head is coneshaped and you swallow amala with reckless abadon. In a nut shell YOU ARE AN EWEDUGERIAN 'WE SS HATE IBOS' slowpoke. grin

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by laudate: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
freddywells81:
Your comment lack reason.because u heard IPOB yoots saying they develop somewhere ,u too want to talk . You were migrating purposely to doing business in an environment where there is ready market for you in terms of population and infrastructure .Nigerians are much (millions) in the United Kingdom,can we say we develop the UK? A typical IGBO man will firstly consider building in his hometown before considering any other place they are..so ,if u build a house in Lagos ,its for ur self. Was it una(Igbos) that pulled resources together to construct KETU-IKORODU road? Mschew!*
You are the one that needs help..was there anything I called Iheanacho to send part of his money to me or use it to construct my street ? U should even be charged with 'capital flight' cos the money u make in the SW is taken away to SE.
What do you think led to the Civil war In the first place? Who carried out / masterminded the first coup d etat in Nigeria? Patriotism my foot!

Chisos!! I can't remember the last time I laughed this much! cheesy This comment you made here just cracked me up: "You are the one that needs help..was there anything I called Iheanacho to send part of his money to me or use it to construct my street ? U should even be charged with 'capital flight' cos the money u make in the SW is taken away to SE...." shocked grin Epic! I hereby nominate this remark, as the funniest comment of the year!! grin

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by ofai: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
okway2:

Are you restless and attention seeking?

You and your laudate can delete for all I care.
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by okway2: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Anticabal:

Oga stop deceiving yourself, your head is coneshaped and you swallow amala with reckless abadon. In a nut shell YOU ARE AN EWEDUGERIAN 'WE SS HATE IBOS' slowpoke. grin

Ibo miscreant claiming SSners.

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by ofai: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
okway2:

Are you this restless and attention seeking?

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by okway2: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Are you restless and attention seeking?

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by Fulmigati: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
cstr1000:

Rossikki, in your point of view , do you think Nigeria will ever be great again given the facts on ground especially when it is obvious patriotism to Nigeria is almost dead in igboland?
Are you now favourably per-disposed to splitting Nigeria as an inevitable fate?
This is the only way forward and logical thing to do.
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by ofai: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fulmigati:

I wish this were the truth so that we won't even need a referendum or war to exit Nigeria. Malaysian ruling class voted Singaporeans out. No referendum, no war, they were just fed up. We are just as fed up of you people as you are of us, the next logical step is secession but only one party seems to agree to that.

Thank you my brother
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by laudate: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
GioArmani:
Ibos can hate!!! If they can't compete with you, they start trying to belittle your name.
So you sef has decoded their modus operandi? I thought I was the only one who noticed it.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by laudate: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
rosalieene:
omo see vexing

I am igbo but yet still don't really understand their agitation

Bia nwannem, lemme give you one hi-five for dia! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever by ofai: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
laudate:

Chisos!! I can't remember the last time I laughed this much! cheesy This comment you made here just cracked me up: "You are the one that needs help..was there anything I called Iheanacho to send part of his money to me or use it to construct my street ? U should even be charged with 'capital flight' cos the money u make in the SW is taken away to SE...." shocked grin Epic! I hereby nominate this remark, as the funniest comment of the year!!

You seem to be the only one laughing here.

You futile effort in fueling discord just like Lucifer did, has always failed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Groans Under N2.7 Trn, Other Judgment Debts / Lagos, Akwa Ibom Rivers To Spend More Than 15 Other States Combined In 2021 / INEC ‘Disqualifies’ 21 Of 40 PDP Assembly Candidates In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.