Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. (996 Views)

Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed / Npower To Exist Volunteer On Payment On Hold Beyond 45 Days / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by npowerng: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
For those of you who still have issues with payments, please read the image carefully.
It lists out what your payment status means and what you need to do to correct it.
#NPowerNG

1 Share

Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by perfectchoice(f): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
npowerng:
For those of you who still have issues with payments, please read the image carefully.
It lists out what your payment status means and what you need to do to correct it.
#NPowerNG

Good evening sir, Pls help a colleague.
She has been regular in her PPA but have not collected even a month stipend. She has done all the neccessary corrections.

Name- Ukachukwu Chinwendu Indra
Phone no- 07064625752
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by Happie2016: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

Please help a friend. She has done her verification, made several calls. She has not being paid since inception and becoming discouraged.

Name :Wosu Catherine
Phone no: 0813 685 2570

Thank u in anticipation.
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by npowerng: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2017
perfectchoice:

Good evening sir, Pls help a colleague.
She has been regular in her PPA but have not collected even a month stipend. She has done all the neccessary corrections.

Name- Ukachukwu Chinwendu Indra
Phone no- 07064625752
Thanks in anticipation.

Good dear ma'am,

You can kindly tell her to visit her bank (UBA) to link her BVN with her account .
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by npowerng: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2017
Happie2016:

Please help a friend. She has done her verification, made several calls. She has not being paid since inception and becoming discouraged.

Name :Wosu Catherine
Phone no: 0813 685 2570

Thank u in anticipation.
Good dear ma'am,

You can kindly tell her to visit her bank (FCMB) to link her BVN with her account .
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by perfectchoice(f): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2017
npowerng:

Good dear ma'am,

You can kindly tell her to visit her bank (UBA) to link her BVN with her account .

Thanks for ur response.
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by Femorama: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Please I have issues with absent status on my NPVN portal... 2016 Lagos Alimosho NTEACH Beneficiary and I already sent mail to support@npower.gov.ng but no response yet.
femorama@yahoo.com
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by Femorama: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

Please I have issue with absent status on my NPVN portal... 2016 Lagos Alimosho NTEACH Beneficiary and I already sent mail to support@npower.gov.ng but no response yet.
femorama@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by benitochakone(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Dear Npower, kindly assist as my wife has not been paid a penny since inception and has been regular at her PPA. Despite her account number, bvn and name tallying. She was also present at physical verifications yet on her profile she has the DISQUALIFIED logo.

Name: Nancy John
Phone: 08033650274

Kindly assist
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by perfectchoice(f): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
npowerng:

Good dear ma'am,

Dear sir,

According to her, she has done that and have a copy of her bvn slip from the bank.
Please, what will be her next step of action.
Thanks
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by npowerng: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2017
perfectchoice:

Dear sir,

According to her, she has done that and have a copy of her bvn slip from the bank.
Please, what will be her next step of action.
Thanks
Good day Ma'am

Kindly tell her to send a copy to this mail
Attached with her complain
support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by npowerng: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2017
benitochakone:
Dear Npower, kindly assist as my wife has not been paid a penny since inception and has been regular at her PPA. Despite her account number, bvn and name tallying. She was also present at physical verifications yet on her profile she has the DISQUALIFIED logo.

Name: Nancy John
Phone: 08033650274

Kindly assist

Good day sir kindly read carefully the imagine below

Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by npowerng: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Femorama:

Please I have issue with absent status on my NPVN portal... 2016 Lagos Alimosho NTEACH Beneficiary and I already sent mail to support@npower.gov.ng but no response yet.
femorama@yahoo.com thanks

Good day sir, Just be patient, You would receive a mail soon.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by benitochakone(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir kindly read carefully the imagine below

Thanks for your mail. Which address is she to send the documents required??
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by perfectchoice(f): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
npowerng:
Good day Ma'am

Kindly tell her to send a copy to this mail
Attached with her complain
support@npvn.desk-mail.com

Thanks.
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by hersee(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dear Npowerng, Please remember me this month, Am already loosing hope, I have done all the needful, I left my former teaching job at one private school for Npower about 10 months now. I have gone through ordeals and hardship. I pray that you remember to pay me this month. My new account number is showing on my npvn profile since 11th August, and my BVN is linked to it properly. Hope To get a good news from you soon. Thank you. 08101102008
Re: Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. by benitochakone(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
benitochakone:

Thanks for your mail. Which address is she to send the documents required??

Dear npower, kindly assist. I sent a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com and they replied me. They asked for a clearance letter from the head of her PPA. We have since provided that but up on till now, we haven't gotten a response. I crave and beg on you to please assist

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

MTN Multiple Graduate Recruitment 2017 (5 Positions) / Vacancy For Female Secretary. / Available Job Vacancy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.