Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed (38918 Views)

Npower News Nairaland Thread / Npower: The Fate Of Npower Batches A And B / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by ezenwaez(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2023
According to Npower News on payment of Npower batch c stream 2, pending, paused and failed payment of Npower batch c stream 1, Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries yet to be paid are to kindly exercise patience as their payment will commence soon, Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries yet to be paid are advised to always check their payroll tab on their Npower portal for updates regarding their payment.
Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries with pending, paused and failed payment on their Npower portal are to kindly send their Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng, or call Npower customer service representative numbers 092203102, 018888148 or send their Npower ID and complaint to Npower email address at npowersupport@nsip.gov.ng after sending their complaint Npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries should not send another message but always check their payroll tab on their Npower portal for updates regarding their payment status.
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Rickmann: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
ezenwaez:
According to Npower News on payment of Npower batch c stream 2, pending, paused and failed payment of Npower batch c stream 1, Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries yet to be paid are to kindly exercise patience as their payment will commence soon, Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries yet to be paid are advised to always check their payroll tab on their Npower portal for updates regarding their payment.
Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries with pending, paused and failed payment on their Npower portal are to kindly send their Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng, or call Npower customer service representative numbers 092203102, 018888148 or send their Npower ID and complaint to Npower email address at npowersupport@nsip.gov.ng after sending their complaint Npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries should not send another message but always check their payroll tab on their Npower portal for updates regarding their payment status.

I'm stream 1 and my August stipend failed. I have called for months now and even sent mails severally but all to no avail.

1 Like

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by AGManuel: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
I just pity people still hoping on NPOWER, make Una no go find work, 4 months no pay, still hoping. Lol.

10 Likes

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Seeck: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
ezenwaez:

Bro good evening, please I sent you a pm day before yesterday and I haven't gotten a reply. Please I need a favour from you.
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by ezenwaez(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Seeck:

Bro good evening, please I sent you a pm day before yesterday and I haven't gotten a reply. Please I need a favour from you.
What favour?
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by FashionCookie(f): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2023
SMH...una still dey here?
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by expert234: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Now that Npower isn't paying, I won't be surprised if starts abusing Buhari and pretending to be upright.

His loyalty to APC depends on his stomach.

15 Likes

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by JOACHINpedro: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Just dey play with hungry people. When kasala burst na FG go run

2 Likes

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by kestolove95(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Npunishment

2 Likes

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by JoeNL22(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2023
ezenwaez:
Obi please cum and revamp this M sorry N-POWER......Abeg!
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by xristos(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2023
ok
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Emmypure: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2023
How will they pay when they are using the money for mobilizing crowd for jagaban campaign.

5 Likes

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by oladipo322(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Their soon no dey finish?

1 Like

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by YosemiteDan: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Okay oooh.
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by oguntola1(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2023
PLS I HAVE SOMEONE, ON THE DASHBOARD IS STILL SHOWING NO PAYMENT DATA AVAILABLE , WHAT IS THE ISSUE PLS?
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Omooba77: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2023
ezenwaez:

There own children are getting 7 digits jobs, but you only fighting for N30k jobs...........

2 Likes

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by alphaconde(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2023
this n power self where una de see energy take de follow up.

government just de bubu una

2 Likes

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by money121(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by 5iine: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2023
Don't worry payment will resume fully when vote in Tinubu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Esales(m): 11:54am On Jan 12, 2023
See my signature for details
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by sofeo(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Oooopss.

Alright!
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by BossGerald: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Share the national cake fast fast grin

Obi is coming
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by phemmyfour: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
ezenwaez:
No paragraph...kilode
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by kelechiodo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
is this info for c2 or c1
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by kelechiodo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
ezenwaez:

Is this info for stream 2 or 1 because none of stream 2 i know has been paid. My wife payment menu still displays no information.

1 Like

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Imstrong2(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
phemmyfour:
No paragraph...kilode
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by LeeMason(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Npower people go on Facebook and follow the official npower handle and ask your questions there. This ezenwa fellow all he does is copy and paste, yet he makes you guys think he's an authority or a staff or support officer of the npower program.

3 Likes

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by phemmyfour: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
LeeMason:
Npower people go on Facebook and follow the official npower handle and ask your questions there. This ezenwa fellow all he does is copy and paste, yet he makes you guys think he's an authority or a staff or support officer of the npower program.
Honestly, he just copy and dump the stuff here. No editing, paragraph et al

2 Likes

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by PrettyIfy7: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Everything about APC, buhari, and Tinubu is fake, failed and frustrating.
If I tell some inside stories about this current govt, you'll shed tears.

Vote wisely lovely people. tongue

1 Like

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by skillsinnigeria: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees At Pedabo / How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers / Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.