Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Urgent Help And Advise Needed ASAP - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help And Advise Needed ASAP (678 Views)

Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed / Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise / Lecturer Job VS 370k Job Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help And Advise Needed ASAP by HiddenManna(m): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hello, please I really need y'all advise urgently.

After going ahead to upload my 'job descriptions' on various sites, I also ended up posting it on JiJi and fortunately, yesterday I got 2 interview invite from various source, but unfortunately, I decided I'm not going at all due to some reasons known to me. Reasons like, I work as a freelancer and I might end up with a full-time job et al. . .

This morning, I got another message from one of the companies that sent me an interview message saying I should be present for the interview by 9am prompt tomorrow.

I'm perturbed and don't know what to do. Would it be reasonable to call them to suspend the interview till whenever, because I'm a busy person who does freelance and work-from-home jobs on the field of writing.

Please, I duly appreciate your candid advice in advance.

Thanks.
Re: Urgent Help And Advise Needed ASAP by Shinapraise(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
I will advice you go because having multiple stream's of income is nothing bad

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help And Advise Needed ASAP by go4success(f): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Freelancing can give you the needed financial freedom. But you should be wise. Can the freelance stuff serve as a work experience when that dream job come your way? Can the job help you to build a career? Do you want to freelance full time or you want to build a career?
Re: Urgent Help And Advise Needed ASAP by HiddenManna(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
go4success:
Freelancing can give you the needed financial freedom. But you should be wise. Can the freelance stuff serve as a work experience when that dream job come your way? Can the job help you to build a career? Do you want to freelance full time or you want to build a career?

Maybe the both. Do you have any advice to give?
Re: Urgent Help And Advise Needed ASAP by go4success(f): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenManna:

Maybe the both. Do you have any advice to give?
Then go for the job and write at your free time?
Re: Urgent Help And Advise Needed ASAP by HiddenManna(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
go4success:
Then go for the job and write at your free time?

OK, thanks. But some sort of jobs are not worth trying or working full-time.

(1) (Reply)

N-power Teach Update? / Social Media Intern / Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.