Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,224 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (31198 Views)

Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters / Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by brownsugar23: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
we should always check and advice our parent not to response to unnecessary text and call demanding for bank details.
we should not give our elder parent ATM Card Or enroll them on internet Banking even this-transfer using USSD CODE IS RISKING TOO

7 Likes

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by lycan2: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
THIS SCAMMERS SEF I JUST DEY PITY DEM BECAUSE D KARMA WEY GO CATCH DEMM.......
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by devigblegble: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
And those fraudsters think they did something smart smh karma will catch up with them
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by brainpulse: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
divinecode101:
What do you expect from a Biafrauud Bank?
That is what they do best - Fraud
Kanu = fraud
Govs = fraud
Igbos = fraud
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by austinereds(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
may God save us all from fraudsters. those guys will be celebrating now
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by iluvpomo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yahoo yahoo operating locally
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Royalfurnitures: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
The fraudsters work in collaboration with wuth fraudulent bank officials.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Eluala(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
divinecode101:
Kanu = fraud
Govs = fraud
Igbos = fraud

You must be a complete slowpoke. Is that the only one? Check very well, I'm sure you will see other banks you can classify as such. I have advocated that internet use should have age restriction. Too many kids with smart phones yet nitwits all together.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Tedassie(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oh noo...i pray something doesn't happen to her,those fraudsters don't know what they've brought upon themselves
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Rozaytee: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
To me home kept vault with a secured password is better than some banks.....haba how can an indidvidual safe gaurd his/her money in d bank and fraudsters still have access to it den wats d use of securing money in d bank then....i still blame d bank...as a bank they are suppose to protect their customers money at all cost...
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Diamond, GTB and UBA are filled with staff of questionable characters whom collide with fraudsters to swindl customers of thier deposits.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by popsyleo1: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Please assistance is needed to keep her alive. She is old. Let the house contribute no matter how little . I need her account number. Fr.lukeleo@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by back2sender: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Naijacost22:
You guys are blaming Diamond bank for fraud? What kind of hate do you have for the bank? Is it only Diamond bank that fraud occurs in?

Look She was duped and not telling the whole story so we shouldn't judge the bank.

And also it looks like she withdrew the money herself so i am guessing "Money Double" Scheme.
Its common in this bank, online gbege. Naa dem dem bank after all COWNU people
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by datwall: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Diamond Bank is a biafra bank... You will loss your money. Fidelity bank is a biafra bank
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Michelle55: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
divinecode101:
Kanu = fraud
Govs = fraud
Igbos = fraud
hmmmm,what do you hope to achieve with all this hate brewing inside of you? dude drop your vile speech, it ain't healthy for you. thank you
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by xarookqh(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
divinecode101:
Kanu = fraud
Govs = fraud
Igbos = fraud

How is that relevant to this topic?
Some people just can't resist relating everything to biafra/ipob undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
ademoladeji:

Haba!

Oga, stick with the topic na.

How does that help Mama's situation?

Ask your mama? She will tell you
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by sirkaebs: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
divinecode101:
Kanu = fraud
Govs = fraud
Igbos = fraud
So your hydraulic soup eaters and skull miners don't have account in the bank abi. Ndi ofe mmanu na apari bu ofu.
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
sirkaebs:

So your hydraulic soup eaters and skull miners don't have account in the bank abi. Ndi ofe mmanu na apari by ofu.

He pain am
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Nutase: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
sisisioge:

For where? She's about to get a refund baby, this post has sewn doubts in the minds of other diamond Bank customers already. Na damage control sure pass and good reprimand to Ijeoma grin
you go shock say diamond bank go use English close the matter. These banks know how to close issues especially when it is not there own doing.
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by ademoladeji(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
divinecode101:

Ask your mama? She will tell you

I think you're insane
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by talk2percy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
That Bank don tire me sef...I go go withdraw my last 1k there before e go enter voicemail.
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
ademoladeji:

I think my mama is insane

We know
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by dingbang(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
She revealed her pin to the fraudsters
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
ademoladeji:

I think you're insane
You better leave that no do well guy alone before he infects you with his disease

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by pedrilo: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
i always get scam mails from scammers using diamond bank name
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by abdul4new(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Naijacost22:

You Idiot", Why don't you are your 'bastard cronies let them "fraud Biafrans" people leave and form Biafra?
After all Nigeria will be safer when the "Biafra Fraudsters" Leave.

chai RIP English
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by lovingyouhun: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Naijacost22:
You guys are blaming Diamond bank for fraud? What kind of hate do you have for the bank? Is it only Diamond bank that fraud occurs in?

Look She was duped and not telling the whole story so we shouldn't judge the bank.

And also it looks like she withdrew the money herself so i am guessing "Money Double" Scheme.

So you mean you by just looking at ordinary picture you can tell the difference between who withdrew money from an account and who did not shocked
Respect baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Member Gives Nigeria’s Old £1 Note Used Between 1907-1973 As Offering / Forbes Drops Folorunso Alakija Out Of 2021 Billionaires List / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.