Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (31192 Views)

Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters / Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Josh44s(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
lathrowinger:
Don't really understand that bank. I bank with them before, Buh have withdraw my money anyway. Only drop groundnut money there. Since the day someone use my money to book flight. God so good, the money wasn't enough. I did transfer of 200k that same morning, before I got diamond mail.

Lmfao. Jesu!!!! shocked
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Prinzecharlez:
Nawa, all these mobile transactions and malicious applications sef
that's why I don't do it
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Quality20(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Do reasonable ppl still bank with diamond? I once did but I regretted it . It's really unwise choice to bank with them
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by joenor(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hiya mama take it easy. so bad you lost to those bad dude.
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by mechanics(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
how did it happen, maybe she gave them her information.
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by toprealman: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
maxiuc:
Diamond bank I so much hate that eeeeeee

That's the only bank I haven't enter before

They should arrest the bank manager
Noted.....hating what you've not used, interesting.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by francisbarrack(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
D same thing happened to my cash at Skype bank . may d almighty save us from f banking world.
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by sisisioge: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nutase:
you go shock say diamond bank go use English close the matter. These banks know how to close issues especially when it is not there own doing.

This case has a lot of sentimental ingredients in it...they won't want to be cooked in the media.
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Behappie(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Naijacost22:

You Idiot", Why don't you and your 'bastard cronies let them "fraudulent Biafrans" people leave and form Biafra?
After all Nigeria will be safer when the "Biafran Fraudsters" Leave.

There is no gains in hate speeches and divisive remarks. #stophatespeechestoday
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by 2shure: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
The woman shud go do ogume
Within 3 days
They will refund her cash shaply
Y target an old woman who life depends on it.
Her curses for don too much on them.
Mama go do jazz
Better one
And watch your money come back.
Diamond bank is the only bank that assist boiz in both local and foreign scam.
Afta d scam.they kill the acct like match.com
No traces
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Chukazu: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
soberdrunk:
I have never trusted diamondbank for 1 day, I don't trust all these banks that are always doing 'promo', promising you 'salary for life', if they have enough money to be giving people 'salary for life' why are you still looking for customers? angry How can any responsible individual chase away an old woman that came to complain about her hard earned money, Ijeoma you dont want to grow old? angry

I do not support the bank but how do ascertain if what is been said is the whole truth?
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by soberdrunk(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chukazu:

I do not support the bank but how do ascertain if what is been said is the whole truth?

1) The bank not giving them audience

2)The age of the woman involved...
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by hola106(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
d most useless bank dat back up fraud practice
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by adeowo84(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
my sister in law is crying now...she was dupe of all her saving this morning
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by jtjohn(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Diamond bank is the best bank I have ever bank with but with this series of complains, I'm already having a cold feet.
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by titigafar(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
I can tell you this old woman have divulge sensitive information for the fraudsters on phone for them to be able to swinddle her.
Don't blame her ignorance and the bank either. This scam happens every day in all the banks in the country. Sensitisation on this scammers anthics is just the solution.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Barthx(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
One sided report,
When they say safeguard your personal details Una no go hear, now everyone seems to be blaming diamond bank.

Well waiting for the day when we we hear that cash was transferred by one of her children

Trust me when I say it has happened before.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Sheun001(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Naijacost22:
You guys are blaming Diamond bank for fraud? What kind of hate do you have for the bank? Is it only Diamond bank that fraud occurs in?

Look She was duped and not telling the whole story so we shouldn't judge the bank.

And also it looks like she withdrew the money herself so i am guessing "Money Double" Scheme.

undecided

wee you kip kwayet

keep it up in your blind illusions
so you think there ain't some bastard workers helping these fraudstars

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Naijacost22:
You guys are blaming Diamond bank for fraud? What kind of hate do you have for the bank? Is it only Diamond bank that fraud occurs in?

Look She was duped and not telling the whole story so we shouldn't judge the bank.

And also it looks like she withdrew the money herself so i am guessing "Money Double" Scheme.

They are not blaming diamond bank for fraud but their nonchalant attitude towards her case. That's what these banks do they try to shaun you away.
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by 1metre: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
ademoladeji:

Haba!

Oga, stick with the topic na.

How does that help Mama's situation?
hapu the anu ofia
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Myself2(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Naijacost22:

grin grin grin

Ghen ghen

See devil's advocacy
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by greatest31: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Freshkidavid:
An elderly woman named Comfort Ashaye has been recently scammed by fraudsters in Lagos.

The woman who is a Diamond Bank customer lost about 572k.

This is said to be the third case of Diamond Bank customers funds being wiped out via online or phone platforms by scammers.

www.kingstondome.com/2017/09/elderly-woman-loses-pension-to.html?m=1

Please, before you post something on the internet with a brand name and somebody's name, research and be sure. Get the whole story and analyze it. Reason because you cannot run away from the court if you post lies.

What actually happened and how did they take her money?

Tell people the true story and not using a brand new to draw traffic to a blog.

Be wise and before you say that a mail came from diamond bank, check the sender because fraudsters do a lot of things.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Chukazu: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
soberdrunk:

1) The bank not giving them audience

2)The age of the woman involved...

still based on "hear say"
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by lawrenzooo: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
You obviously do not know diamond bank! That is how i made a failed transaction of N10,000 and they said the bank refused to accept claim.
Naijacost22:

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by ladyF(f): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Having issues with my diamond bank as well. They will just debit your account without your consent. I go soon open thread for my own case because i don tire to dey wait for update from them for over 2 weeks. angry
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by baddosky1: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
drunkcow:
Comfort Ashaye has been developed
we see una hand work

Owo pension fa una no even pity her

Keep quiet! Mama go carry her whole pension give her useless son to play Baba Ijebu and you are blaming it on your developers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
baddosky1:

Keep quiet! Mama go carry her whole pension give her useless son to play Baba Ijebu and you are blaming it on your developers.
Deveroper spotted.
comman beat me tongue
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by ImaIma1(f): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Naijacost22:

She is not telling the whole story.
For online fraudsters to be able to get the money, she needs to give them details. One woman i encountered lost her money because of greed from someone from abroad that called her promising her plenty tins. After she fell for the prank, she started blaming the bank.
When it involves money,most people don't think logically.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by Officialzoe: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
lathrowinger:
Don't really understand that bank. I bank with them before, Buh have withdraw my money anyway. Only drop groundnut money there. Since the day someone use my money to book flight. God so good, the money wasn't enough. I did transfer of 200k that same morning, before I got diamond mail.
haha hahaha
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by ImaIma1(f): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2017
Barthx:
One sided report,
When they say safeguard your personal details Una no go hear, now everyone seems to be blaming diamond bank.

Well waiting for the day when we we hear that cash was transferred by one of her children

Trust me when I say it has happened before.

Lol...i remember a case of a woman that complained that her ATM was tampered with and money was withdrawn. She said it was only her daughter that had the pin. Just looking at the daughters demeanour,it was obvious she was guilty. The woman was busy making noise.
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by encrypt(m): 12:52am On Sep 14, 2017
Naijacost22:

Your brain is paining you..
She withdrew over 500k for money doubling
When you have just half a million and decided not to complain you can come and talk to then please shut up and read with your bold 2
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by alolimet: 5:35am On Sep 14, 2017
It's must be an in-house thing. Those bankers feed fat on people's sweat not salaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Member Gives Nigeria’s Old £1 Note Used Between 1907-1973 As Offering / Forbes Drops Folorunso Alakija Out Of 2021 Billionaires List / Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.