Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? (843 Views)

Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United / Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' / Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by chrishenzo: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2010
Due to the recent scandal between  Terry and Wayne Bridge ex-girlfriend, Wayne Bridge has decided not to play for England in the coming world cup. Today he has also avoided shaking hands with John Terry.

My question is; Did he do the right thing?

From my own view point, I think he is acting childish. To back my reasons,
i.) He is a professional footballer.
ii.) The lady in particular is an EX-GIRLFRIEND
iii.) The current girl he is dating now, isn't she someone's ex?

What are your views?
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by mystikal(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2010
no, he do not cheesy
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by mavtrevor(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2010
He did the right thing.
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by Tudor6(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
He's a childish as.s.hole.
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by Tudor6(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
He's a childish as.s.hole.
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by kvolander: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2010
His actions were grossly and outrageously immature.
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by toluxa1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2010
That was very unprofessional of Him. I agree with you poster. And has he really said he is not playing at the World Cup? If true, then that is insane. Doesn't he know that His career is more important that all this shit?
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by bgees(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
yes he did. I would have done more if I was Bridge.
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by Krayola(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2010
Wayne Bridge na loser mehn. Forget the guy. . grin grin I'm sure other members of his team have banged the babe too. Anfani adugbo . . grin grin
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by chrishenzo: 3:14am On Mar 02, 2010
toluxa1:

That was very unprofessional of Him. I agree with you poster. And has he really said he is not playing at the World Cup? If true, then that is insane. Doesn't he know that His career is more important that all this poo?

Too much media affects the guy. He wants to keep the media ball rolling. I wonder what he would had done if the lady in question is his current girlfriend. I guess he would pull off JT's d.i.ck during the hand shake
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by jalether(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
Krayola:

Wayne Bridge na loser mehn. Forget the guy. . grin grin I'm sure other members of his team have banged the babe too. Anfani adugbo . . grin grin

Otherwise known as Animashaun cheesy grin
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by dyabman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
Krayola:

Definitely . . . Short Shaun wright Philips D.I.c.k could have made it way inside her hole , you know tongue
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by eldee(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
Did he do the right thing?? No!!!

The right thing would have been to knock out JT for offering the silly handshake.
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by dyabman(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2010
I love Capello's decision , giving Ferdinand the captaincy , he knows ferdinand would be playing close to Terry and (ferdinand) he lacks reading matches , so i think Terry still rules the game
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by ichommy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2010
He did the right thing.

@ poster can you take that angry
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by dyabman(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2010
Next time , tell Wayne Bridge to Punch him, ori e ti o ti pe yen
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by dayokanu(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
Was Bridge ever going to play for the NT with or without GF saga?

His only chance was to be Terry's buddy and make JT happy during the tourney
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by Vieira(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2010
Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing?

Not sure about Bridge, but you did not did the right thing by not finishing school. grin
Re: Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? by bgees(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2010
Vieira:

Not sure about Bridge, but you did not did the right thing by not finishing school. grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

It Is Sir Alex Ferguson,s Day. Let,s Hail The Gaffer Of All Gaffers / No, Not This Type Of Fan! (shelshi For Laif) / Most Fine Guys Are Arsenal Fans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.