Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" (53953 Views)

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job / Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by nogoodadvice(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mr Eazi stop lying na cheesy

2million salary
U would surely have savings after leaving dat job na

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by glosplendid(f): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lol...Mr EAZI easy oooooo
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by nwakibie3(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
greatiyk4u:
I no blame you Mr Eazi

In Nigeria we take every cork and bull story for a Miracle

If you really had a $6000k oil and Gas job, then you probably have CONNECTIONs

even if u have contact with buhari u can't earn that figure in a month. what qualification did he has then?
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by shewshi: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
4 which country?
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Lalas247(f): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Leg over ma baby give me leg over grin
I dey confuse I dey confuse grin
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Lalas247(f): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
2 million Ghana currency abi Kikikiki
Ur mates making £2 million u dey here dey shout grin
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by bettercreature(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Slymonster:
I smell lies
The same lie that got him a very rich girl friend grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by VERQUEST111: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
something is definitely wrong with you
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by ladykolly(f): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Some people can lie sha.2m monthly in oil nd gas didnt make u fulfilled,so u preferred d job offer at computer village which made u fulfilled @ d main tym.
issorite continue

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by dsocioemmy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
some talk fit kill person even without bullet. Chaiiii
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Nellybank(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
I impregnated my gay boyfriend and he gave birth to a twin chicken. Oya lie ur own
malware:
You abandoned N2m oil job for telephones hawking in computer village abi?

Next lie please undecided
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by badblog: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
twelve thousand pounds ? Which kind of pounds is he talking about ?.. Big liarrrrrrr
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Philipmems(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
heendrix:
stupid liar angry
Hahahaaha.. Eazi Don see mumu people..
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by slowice(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Shuooo abi na him be there manager? Abi no be the same oil company our friends and family +neighbors dey jab.... So they ve been lying to us abi.... grin grin digital lies
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by gabe: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
This lie is too much, i can't even laugh...
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by dalass(f): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Teewhy2:
Ghanaians come and carry your boy oooo, e don add lying join the proudness way dey im body.
Make Mr. Eazi take am slow slow if Nigerians start with am he go turn to Mr. Hardship, make e ask iceprince Nigerians off his fridge he turn to waterprince.
That cracked me up!!!
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Village people don start again
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by shewshi: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
4 which country?
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Neddyogu(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Omo Mheeen, this lie no white again. this lie don stain. Huncle u can Lie ooo

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Prefola:
I was actualy enjoyin d story until it got 2 d part of he livin 2m job 2 bcum a trader in computer village..bt mr eazi y
have u finally joined d company??(lai mohammed lying enterprises )...
wel,all na wash sha...

Fact: Mr Eazi sold phone in Computer Village after an MSc from the UK.

His (phone) company closed a $100,000 deal under a year!

Some people are not our mate!
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Bishop0nyenmeme(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
See how this yeye boy just dey lie without conscience.

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Cire80: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Arrogant and a liar. You stopped a 2 million monthly job without any savings and ended up hawking phones? Easy na!!!
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by seunakin231(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
kingxsamz:
his village people are really doin him

Naa, na gasoline, coz the brain dey dry up...he's a Yebrain sumborry

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
kingxsamz:

yungmoney447:
Is like mr eazi brain is using petrol.

malware:
You abandoned N2m oil job for telephones hawking in computer village abi?

Next lie please undecided

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by 1miccza: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
E be like say this guy na Lai Mohammed great grand son. That in voice wey dey sound like the Goat wey iya kofo dey use fry stew every Morning?
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by maccel: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
shervydman:
na lie.....white lie
Do your research ,he actually worked at schlumberger
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by okenwaa(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mr. Eazi easy biko..

Try osogbo weed....its good.

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by JaffyJoe(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dude has a masters? That's nice. He's a phony c**t still.
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Celestyn8213: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Take easy I know u can lie for africa
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by herbeedar(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
This Mr eazi is a LION The first Son of LAI MUHAMMED En don join lies to his proudness. Yeyebrity

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by martineverest(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
His lie they smell..... When he isn't earning 500k per month in music
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
kingxsamz:

This post is for the short sighted people here.

https://angel.co/obiwezy/jobs

cc yungmoney44, heendrix, malware, shervydman, Teewhy2, debbielinx, joyfavour, drizslim, sod09, kaluxy007, DONSMITH123, samyyoung, Yusfunoble, Homeboiy, merryossai, burkingx, SweetJoystick, nwakibie3, IgbotiicGirL, demolinka, Slymonster, holluwai

All of you need to know that some people are not just your mate. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Jim Seuh Steps Out With His Girlfriend