Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) (37760 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) by deewhone(f): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
blackbeau1:
isakaba, ijele and my favourite tho a Lil bit recent Last burial
Festival of fire, Suicide mission, most wanted, Samadora, evil forest, end of the wicked amongst others

1 Like

Re: Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) by killemslim(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Innobee99:
But sorry to say diz oooo, nah Eucharia spiritual life no make her feel the pain? That make up though
Exactly sorry for yourself.
Re: Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) by zcee: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
All this visiting na tourist visit abi na condolence visit...see Ds one day smile
Re: Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
femi4:
Most Wanted: Starring: Ayo adesanya Regina Askia
Can't remember the third lady of the gang
Genevieve was there though
Re: Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
wintersnow:
Glamour girls
Karashika
Full Moon
Vuga
Blood Money
Oganigwe
Grass to Grace

Chai memories
υ ѕaвι...ι нaιl тυale.....vнѕ dayѕ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) by julietnazzy(f): 1:30am On Sep 14, 2017
they cannot come at once... by the way, why is Susan peters always with her
Re: Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2017
Babes of the olden days.
Slay Mamas.
If you watched this film, you above 30..
Re: Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) by baddosky1: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chai! I remember that role wey this babe play for that Glamour Girls that year. The way she curved her legs and bent her crouch to make contact with that guy who brought her to the house for TDB was alluring and gave me a hard-on each time i watched that scene. That was when Nigerian film industry was truly "Nollywood"...now e don turn to "Nollystick"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office / Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.