Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) (37450 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by EBMedia: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2021
Nigerian successful blogger, Linda Ikeji took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 41st birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared new photos of herself with the caption;

"Happy birthday to this dynamite!

I am alive. I am healthy. I am happy. I have conquered. God has been so good to me. I am grateful!

Was trying to be a little sexy for my birthday, hope I succeeded!

Thank you all so much for all your well wishes. Kisses!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT_akEUtKo9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

24 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by EBMedia: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2021
More

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy birthday..
Anything but a 41 years old laps isn't what I'd love to see on a Sunday morning..

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy birthday to her. She singlehandedly put her family name on the map. Pulled her whole family out of lack. A strong woman she is.

I appreciate her for having that boy. It is only a foolish single 37yrs old woman that would be drinking postinor 2 or doing abortion for man or to please world people. Na fck she fck, she no kill person. The boy will grow, people would talk, then they would get tired and face other matters arising.

Celibacy or not, she did well by having that child.

NiceMen:

Nothing wrong but why was she trying hard to deceive the public with celibacy/feminism and even hosting seminars to "advice" while she was busy forking? That's hypocrisy and I detest such people.

Why lie? Would anyone eat or beat her if she told the truth?

Abeg... A lot of Nigerian feminist are very deceptive. They give feminism a bad rep.

So because she is fcking, she should advise young girls to fck too? Do you even think before typing? She can deal with the consequence of sex, can those young girls do same? Even if she said she was celibate, someone can be celibate today and a serial fcker tomorrow.

A lot of you are shallow and twist things to suit you. If she tells young girls to fck around, una go still call her olosho. Nigerian men should face their lives and stop turning totometer. Leave women and their vaginas alone!

iyke649:
Well spoken. I'd advise she add another one to make it two. After all Kids do bring joy in homes

Gbam! If I were her, I will steal another sperm. When Nigerians are done wailing, they should go price N500 fish in Ikotun. grin

253 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by SuperNova33: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2021
See her Christian mother is already popping, ...

If she falls off a cliff and flaps her arms she will take flight.

How is it that there are 7 billion people on the planet, so many social networking mediums and still some people are still

Lonely.

Answer. You seek validation externally which comes at a price, instead of internally which is free from the day you were born till the day you die.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Awwwwwww my Lindodo, Happy birthday to you. God bless your new age. Keep shinning and keep being Sexy you rock cool wink 41 looks so good on you.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2021
It's rare to find such a beautiful, hardworking and successful business oriented lady.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by purples25(f): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Linda looks lovely.

Happy birthday.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2021
cool

Congratulations madam

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2021
How in this world is a lady this beautiful and rich too still single?

Men I no understand o

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2021
When u r rich everybody celebrate you and everything u do is a fashion. Success has so many friends. May God bless our hustle.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by pickatyoubackup: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy birthday to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by chiedu7: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy Birthday babe kiss

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by pennywys(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2021
cheesy

My kind of woman, rich not these blood sucking leeches everywhere

But sha if na to choose between heaven and this babe I will go for the later. She make sense die

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2021
Money is good but idea is the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Omicron007: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2021
shocked

She try shaa.

But my Mama JamJam any day, twice on Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2021
At the end of the day, life no balance truly...

Happy birthday, Linda. Enjoy your day

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by taiwofawole: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2021
Queen of blogging , earning over $500,000 monthly from her blog cheesy cheesy

Incase you are interested, See the cost of creating , hosting & monetising your blog below

https://www.nairaland.com/4161635/business-cost-creating-blog-website

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by CocoaOla: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2021
Nigeria is already the most useless and expensive country in Africa to live in you get no value for anything

Ordinary Ghana is far better
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by BigDolph(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Yeah you succeeded and trust me you’re very sexy auntie Linda. Can I be your sugarboy?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy Birthday Birthday Beautiful linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Envirox: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2021
God bless her new age
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Happyp birthday..
Anything but a 41 years old laps isn't what I'd love to see on a Sunday morning..
shut up bitch nigga, the laps are so clean, soft, sexy and very good to lick

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy Birthday Linda. You are an inspiration. More Grace and Blessings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by BigYash: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy Birthday to her..

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Enddy50ty(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy Birthday to you beautiful super woman, forever looking sharp babe.

Wishing you all the best as you become a year older today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by greenie77: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2021
Beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Admissionclass: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2021
Long life and prosperity the bloggers role model..

Meanwhile yabatech part-time form is now out apply now before the deadline
Contact us.
Zero nine zero eight two nine five one four six two.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by McOluOmo: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2021
A super woman she is.....
May God bless ur new age

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel DMW Flies Economy Class, Gives Reason / Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) / Amazing Photos Bar Beach Wears New Look For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.