Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths (32127 Views)

2023 Presidency Behind Provocations In The Villa — Guardian / Sit-at-home Order: Enugu Residents Ignore IPOB / Ignore IPOB, You Are Safe In The North - Arewa Youths Tell Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Emy4u:
I can see ur father, Shekau always on Italian suit. slowpoke, u want to be noticed abi. quote author=ColonelDrake post=60423705]They all look so dirty and unkempt.
h
Who is this fool? Is shekau not your father and great father up north. You're sick. your boko haram brothers don blow your brain comot. Useless aboki. parasite. goat. gerrarahere
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by manikspears: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
bonnylight003:

Olboy forget your childish rant..

the moment they northern youth misbehaves.. Nigerian will burn down.. no one has monopoly of violence.

nigeria nation, with the 36 states will become a terror ground forever.

you guys are typing and insinuating trash.. this not 1970.. guy!

ipob is not scared of being tag terrorist group oh..

but hope you understand what terror mean..thens carefull relate it to ipob.. you see those people you call touts will bomb nigeria outta of existence..via terrorism.

if biafra burn.. nigeria burn..

don't support evil.. pray for peace. and tell your daura chimp to take his troop back.

we all know the beginning.. but the end even your greatest seer don't know..

this is still morning..

Bros this is not the time for bragging right, try and talk to your people. Even the kanu guy I don't understand what he intends to gain with all these rubbish and his followers are the greatest fools I've seen.on what ground is he justifying these riot to his followers? Not every Igbo supports Biafra ,don't force it.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by stanluiz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
KemjikaEme:

It's self explanatory. Arewa is not ready to unleash genocide now because it will lead to the ultimate collapse of Buhari's administration. No international govt will work with a senile leader that genocide of an ethnic group happened under his watch.
The Arewa will only fight if they preceive a transfer of Power from the North to the South.
Their problem is not currently Ipob. They are more interested in keeping power in the North.
You are talking about Literacy?
Literacy is being aware of your rights and condemnation of the show of force in the East.
Unfortunately,you and Arewa have no atom of literacy.
Literacy is not flexing data to write nonesense on social media!
Thank you for educating that illiterate.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Odingo1: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
If Hausas kill Igbos in the North,yorubas will start shouting that Igbos dont respect their host that they deserve to die,if Igbo kill hausa in the east Yorubas will start lamenting that Hausas in the North should retaliate in the north and kill Igbos back and when they do that then that Igbos should not shout genocide because they started it first,God is not man, he watches all of us, Igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, they should be allowed to have their own country.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by weyabcom: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:

Anyone or group that supports Igbos online or physically will be dealt with ruthlessly

shatap u always talks like a drop out
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by fk001(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

I fear Kano nd Kaduna people. God forbid even if a retaliation was to start it will start in kano or kaduna.

Wallhi, za su sha mamaki
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by lomprico(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:
Nigerian Army won't ignore it

Progressives Nigeria won't ignore it

Go and fight na! Keyboard warrior!
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by kenostika(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
The north is yet to recover from the devastation carried out by bokoharam.The number of soldiers bokoharam eliminated is much same way the militant killed so many of them.The only power they have is to terrorise unarmed civilians.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by NigelCundy: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:

Anyone or group that supports Igbos online or physically will be dealt with ruthlessly

what exactly does this sarrki want? How can you be so comfortable with the way Nigeria is? Man, u are unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by tolujohnso: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
SarkinYarki:
Thunder fire Arewa youths , let them bring it on .This injustice has to stop once and for alll
what injustice?? Political power is achieved through politics. Though i agree there's structural imbalance in Nigeria political setup, i think SE wasn't politically strategic. This is not d way to go
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by SarkinYarki: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
tolujohnso:

what injustice?? Political power is achieved through politics. Though i agree there's structural imbalance in Nigeria political setup, i think SE wasn't politically strategic. This is not d way to go

Are you aware in 2 years Buhari hasnt visited anywhere outside the North except Lagos yet he is president of a secular state..be wise bro
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by ddippset(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
freshvine:

I don't need to research. I watched it live.

And he has demonstrated that in his appointments and infrastructure development
sorry to say you are a liar.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by smellingmenses: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
ddippset:
sorry to say you are a liar.
He even repeated it on international TV
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by ItzChinnex(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:

Is like your brain is paining you

1 Like

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Ikechuob: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who doing the provocation.

Your Buhari turned a peaceful region into chaos and your talking about provocation.

The only people I see provoked are the SE and SS that the military invaded.

Could careless how Awera feels. Be provoked for all we care
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Ikechuob: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
kenostika:
The north is yet to recover from the devastation carried out by bokoharam.The number of soldiers bokoharam eliminated is much same way the militant killed so many of them.The only power they have is to terrorise unarmed civilians.

And that's why I keep urging ipob to start arming themselves. You tried to peaceful, the weak military don't want peace then give them exactly what you know gets them running
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by ddippset(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
smellingmenses:

He even repeated it on international TV
either you are lying or you are an illiterate.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by smellingmenses: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
ddippset:
either you are lying or you are an illiterate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_VEkxyiKw

Not my job to educate you.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Nneka234(f): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
haywire1:

It seems u hit ur head so hard on d floor, arewa are singing peace , ipob are singing war ...

Do u know what they call war

Go ur village, sit ur elders down with kolanut nd palm wine in their front so they can tell u d meaning of war

#whoisnnamdikanu

They are not asking for war, they are asking for a referendum. There's a big difference
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Nikbaebrown(f): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
perez100:
because boko haram killed many Igbos when Jonathan was in power yet Igbos never revenged buth we protected Hausas/Fulanis.

Where Exactly Did U Get Ur Flawed/ Erronous Spinning Theory From? I Actually Remember, How Your Supposed Protection For Hausa/fulanis Spawned Your 1966 Coup Detat That Ultimately Led To Your Historys Almost Erased. Do Well, And Learn Factual Historical Events From Unbiased Minds.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by DonaTee(f): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
haywire1:

Buhari government doesnt negotiate with ipob terrorists

#whoisnnamdikanu

but his government negotiated with boko haram n exchanged terrorist?
listen no matter how blind peopme force themselves to be, d evil of boko haram will fall on all hypocrites.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by ddippset(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
smellingmenses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_VEkxyiKw

Not my job to educate you.
Lol. Is that what you understood from the very clip you uploaded? Maybe you need an english interpreter.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by victorioushands: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
haywire1:

It seems u hit ur head so hard on d floor, arewa are singing peace , ipob are singing war ...

Go ur village, sit ur elders down with kolanut nd palm wine in their front so they can tell u d meaning of war

#whoisnnamdikanu

Don't mind the frustrated idiots. They have not crippled their governnors and now want to cripple the federal might.

By the way, #NnamdiKanuIsADictatorInMaking and he will go down before he reaches there.

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by lonecatt(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
haywire1:

#whoisnnamdikanu

how many times do you have to be educated that peaceful agitations are not a call for war just give them referendum,the army is not the police constitutionally mandated to maintain peace an order,this abnormality will be corrected soon.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by introvertedsoul: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Looks like Nnamdi Kanu has made Arewa turn the tides in their favour.
The international community will now see you IPOB clowns as aggressors.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by speakingbeing(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
why will buhari Fulani Hausa use Nigeria army to fight Biafra's? if buhari thought it will still be the usual method he combined with Yoruba's in 1966 .this time there are intelligence in the south east that can reduced the north to dust let's watch out.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Sall(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
ddippset:
if they retaliate now you would still say they are retalitiing because their brother is in power. that is how iliterates and educated illiterates speak from all compass points of their mouths.

I understand your bitterness. but you know that is the truth, I was born and brought up from the north, have lived side by side with them I understand them more than you can imagine.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Sall(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
kingthreat:

Worthless opinion

You don't know them like I do.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by 3plet: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
We are aware that the country has been relatively peaceful until now,within the 100+days of pmb's absence nnamdi was touring the ss/se states preaching his gospel to those willing to hear and not constituting dysfunctional nuisance .We had only ,"expected misbehaviors" common in other parts of the country to contend with.18persons lost their lives with mass burial conducted due to clash with herdsmen and yet no military siege @the said location ,why flood Aba &umuahia a relatively peaceful environment with military men,on what grounds! people who want to vote in anambra as far as I'm concerned will still vote without restrictions.Therefore every ss/se inhabitant should remain law abiding as this is an attempt to change the story line protect all northeners within your reach,be wise and go about your peaceful engagements ,pls tell ur neighbours
stephanie11:
The coalition of Nothern youth groups has stated that it will ignore the 'provocative' actions of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) group, following the attack carried out on some Hausa traders in Port Harcourt on Wednesday.

The coalition has earlier issued a quit notice to Igbos living in Northern Nigeria but withdrew it after facing widespread criticisms. Speaking at a press conference in Kano on Wednesday, the Spokesman of the group, Abdulaziz Suleiman said;

"All the violent activities playing out are well planned to escalate by 2019 and starting from 2018 to prevent a successful conduct of elections and eventually the collapse of this Buhari government and democracy in Nigeria.

In this situation, it is essential that the north and northerners remain restrained and refuse to be provoked into reprisals which is the ultimate hope of the conflict instigators.

The agitations and disturbances that have been ongoing ceaselessly since the coming of Buhari/Osibanjo administration are aimed at rendering the country practically ungovernable and ushering in of anarchy and instability, thereby occasioning a change of government by whatever means.
And the singling out of Buhari for attacks is a tactic to cause inter-regional crisis possibly leading to general unrest,"

Suleiman commended governor Ikpeazu of Abia state for imposing a 3-day curfew in the state following the crisis.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/13/will-ignore-ipob-provocations-arewa-youths/
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by 3plet: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
We are aware that the country has been relatively peaceful until now,within the 100+days of pmb's absence nnamdi was touring the ss/se states preaching his gospel to those willing to hear and not constituting dysfunctional nuisance .We had only ,"expected misbehaviors" common in other parts of the country to contend with.18persons lost their lives with mass burial conducted due to clash with herdsmen and yet no military siege @the said location ,why flood Aba &umuahia a relatively peaceful environment with military men,on what grounds! people who want to vote in anambra as far as I'm concerned will still vote without restrictions.Therefore every ss/se inhabitant should remain law abiding as this is an attempt to change the story line protect all northeners within your reach,be wise and go about your peaceful engagements ,pls tell ur neighbours.
stephanie11:
The coalition of Nothern youth groups has stated that it will ignore the 'provocative' actions of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) group, following the attack carried out on some Hausa traders in Port Harcourt on Wednesday.

The coalition has earlier issued a quit notice to Igbos living in Northern Nigeria but withdrew it after facing widespread criticisms. Speaking at a press conference in Kano on Wednesday, the Spokesman of the group, Abdulaziz Suleiman said;

"All the violent activities playing out are well planned to escalate by 2019 and starting from 2018 to prevent a successful conduct of elections and eventually the collapse of this Buhari government and democracy in Nigeria.

In this situation, it is essential that the north and northerners remain restrained and refuse to be provoked into reprisals which is the ultimate hope of the conflict instigators.

The agitations and disturbances that have been ongoing ceaselessly since the coming of Buhari/Osibanjo administration are aimed at rendering the country practically ungovernable and ushering in of anarchy and instability, thereby occasioning a change of government by whatever means.
And the singling out of Buhari for attacks is a tactic to cause inter-regional crisis possibly leading to general unrest,"

Suleiman commended governor Ikpeazu of Abia state for imposing a 3-day curfew in the state following the crisis.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/13/will-ignore-ipob-provocations-arewa-youths/
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Lugar14(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wonders shall never end Arewa of all people, this is a welcome development.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Viergeachar:
Wow
So abbbokis can be this smart?
These abokkis should never be underestimated o.

I suspect IPOB has a strong international backing. I can't believe PMB is reluctant in ordering the annihilation of Kanu/IPOB given his past antecedents. PMB's hands must really be tied by a very powerful force. smiley

I suspect Trump... kiss
Nigerians!!!!!!!!

We dull oooooo

Our dullness is nolonger funny....

Here is sombdy thinking Trump gives a damn about one fucking Nigerian tribe when he doesn't even give a fuuuuuuckin blip about African Americans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP / United States Approves $319 Milion For New Consulate In Eko Atlantic / Buhari Withholds Assent To Electoral Amendment Bill, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.