Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Those Moments You Can Tell The Happenings In Peoples Lives With Their Status - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Those Moments You Can Tell The Happenings In Peoples Lives With Their Status (717 Views)

Tunde Ednut Posted A Trending Comedy And Facts By Romeo About The Happenings In / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives / Moments You Wouldn't Believe If They Weren't Recorded (African Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Moments You Can Tell The Happenings In Peoples Lives With Their Status by Oluwaseyi00(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Since the world has become a globalized village.., people take to the net to share some of the happenings in their lives, which have actually led to some persons untimely death and to some persons undue hatred and love to some persons too.

Let's share some of those we know
Probably in this format.

I'll be fine without you------ most likely the person just had a heart break

It will come to pass--- turbulent moment in the individuals life

Sad angry---- maybe no money

grin grin grin grin that look when lala sees snake thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedmynd44 status when there's nobody to ban

Share and let's enjoy. cool

Credit: @nathanielblow

Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc seun

Re: Those Moments You Can Tell The Happenings In Peoples Lives With Their Status by SuperSuave(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
"School sweet na exam spoil am" - the olodo Neva study and exam don near grin

"I'm broke" -olosho looking for maga
Re: Those Moments You Can Tell The Happenings In Peoples Lives With Their Status by Oluwaseyi00(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
"School sweet na exam spoil am" - the olodo Neva study and exam don near grin

I hope you're not the one wink??

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable-3-year-old-boy-caught-riding-a-massive-20-ft-python-in-the-water-du / I Asked Him For An Iphone8 And Look At What He Did To Me / Hilarious Post About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.