Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To My House – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To My House – Nnamdi Kanu (565 Views)

Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail / ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu / ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To My House – Nnamdi Kanu by ampboss1: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
– Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari was behind the siege laid by the Nigeria army in his hometown

– Kanu also alleged that the army attacked his convoy on his way for an official assignment

– He said that the Army fired live bullets at his vehicle including his convoy

Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) claimed President Muhammadu Buhari ordered Nigerian army to attack him because he is fighting for the liberation of Biafran people. Kanu’s claim was contained in a statement signed by Emma Powerful, IPOB’s spokesperson.

PLUSMILA.com gathered Kanu claimed that the army in a bid to perfect the assassination plot had attacked his convoy at ”Ubakala junction on his way for an official assignment”.

The statement read: ”The jihadist soldiers in Nigerian Army and police uniforms surrounded our leader’s house today been 12th September 2017 with the instructions from Major General Muhammadu Buhari and those cabals in Aso Rock to assassinate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and other IPOB members who strongly believe and fight in the struggle for the liberation of Biafran people.

Read full details below!!

http://plusmila.com/president-buhari-sent-soldiers-house-nnamdi-kanu/

http://plusmila.com/president-buhari-sent-soldiers-house-nnamdi-kanu/

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To My House – Nnamdi Kanu by kingxsamz(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To My House – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Shut up you fool! U called for it with your hate speeches. The more the day passes, the more kanu say things to put his life at risk. Is that how to fight for secession.

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To My House – Nnamdi Kanu by Jetjacky(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
this sadly the truth. It's been making the rounds in Umuahia, that the said assignation attempt happened the day before heavy military presence filled the Ubakal express area.
Re: Why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To My House – Nnamdi Kanu by Truepee(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
This Guy Is Now Very Popularoh.. Even My 5 Years Old sis Knows hIs Name
Re: Why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To My House – Nnamdi Kanu by Riosystem: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Honestly Buhari got this wrong.
Re: Why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To My House – Nnamdi Kanu by herbeedar(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Picture of the bullets fired at his car or Adonbilivit.

All this hungry blogger are even complicating the issue. They keep on feeding unverified new to people to chew.

(1) (Reply)

Twisted Fate: A Switch From "We Want Biafra" To "Give Us Kanu". / Ex Top NAF Officer Who Died In UK Buried In Kano,sanusi,abba Kyari,others Attend / Anambra Governorship: Obiano Launches Re-election Campaign; Promises New Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.