Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo (24935 Views)

22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by SarkinYarki: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

And what is wrong with him?

From that face it shows no matter what you do you can't make him happy
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by Truepee(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
D Guy Should Enjoy Himself Joor
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by Truepee(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
You Mumu Ooh
somto10:
him resemble afonja
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by josielewa(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
emmyspark007:
Stupid thieving afonja

You can run but you can't hide. The law will still catch up with you! grin
tribalistic fool....check the name...you lack sense and your bro is contesting....

Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by softwerk(f): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
press005:
hmmmmmm, wat if d guy finally comes bk nd narrate his own story, d way d boss concluded shaaa, ........it can even be a kidnap......

also d boss might still be right duo.

What is this one even saying sef?
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by kaykaymcb(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Premium logo design for your business... Dm me
https://www.nairaland.com/4006548/rate-logo-designs

1 Like

Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
josielewa:
tribalistic fool....check the name...you lack sense and your bro is contesting....
Thunder blast you..You miserable scallywag
I wasn't tribalistic grin am just having fun.
But how many times have you called out others for bashing Igbos eh as if crime na matter of tribe. And for your info that name sounds afonja to me
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
SarkinYarki:

From that face it shows no matter what you do you can't make him happy

Repent...!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by press005: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
softwerk:

What is this one even saying sef?

softwerk, wat did i say? grin grin
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by lomprico(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
U know weda dem don kidnap am?
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by josielewa(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
emmyspark007:

But how many times have you called out others for bashing Igbos eh as if crime na matter of tribe. And for your info that name sounds afonja to me
fyi...you still lack sense...maybe u gat a spark upstairs as ur moniker has said all....
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by josielewa(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
emmyspark007:

and about the scallywag, ur papa no get wetin i fit steal.....
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
No hiding place for criminals he will be brought to justice very soon.
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by shedy03(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
when he get caught, he will blame it on the devil and recession/change. practically Nigeria is still in recession o.
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
undecided

People always quick to judge someone
How sure is the boss? What if sth bad has happened to him? Doesn't he have next of kin?
There are alot of things to consider before labelling him a thief!!!

1 Like

Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by Wenebadu(f): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
may be he hasn't been paid
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by SOFTENGR: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
firstolalekan:
Stupìd assumptions.

The guy may have gotten involved in an accident or maybe kidnapped.
The heading would have been "MISSING DRIVER" then details include car he drove out.
The announcement only shows what is more important to the employer - Car.

1 Like

Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by FmO4(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
somto10:
him resemble afonja

No b only Afonja, na somto be that.
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by Adebola02(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
I hope he's not Dead or involved in any accident
I'm sure the company know his family members
So let them confirm his whereabouts first
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by figure007(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
somto10:
him resemble afonja
must you show your sense of tribalism all the time? Can't you guys just grownup at least for a few days.. . I wonder how you live.. .hate runs in blood of people like you thereby making no you backward. ..am sorry to say.. .. SMH
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
DadojoReloaded:
Tracking him is simple na.

Shey you have his account number ni? With his BVN, he can easily be caught.

Just get his account blocked and he will be smoked out.

Another reason why companies need to invest in car trackers.
Bros the guy carry raw cash run, with Toyota Forerunner...how much driver get for account? This driver wet you dey see so don pass Seme border since last week...
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by fubie: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
I know that guy. OP contact me in prsn 07051872601
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by WiseFool2(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
They should contact you, yet you didn't drop your phone number. Dumb boss!
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by EASY39(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
DadojoReloaded:
Tracking him is simple na.

Shey you have his account number ni? With his BVN, he can easily be caught.

Just get his account blocked and he will be smoked out.

Another reason why companies need to invest in car trackers.
how Can That Happen Bro
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by ziegurf(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A driver identified as TamunoTonye Abbey Kalio has allegedly absconded with his company's vehicle and money in Rivers state. His boss, Charles Senibo, shared a picture of the driver online and wrote;

The bearer whose name is TamunoTonye Abbey Kalio and picture is shown below was my official driver who absconded on Tuesday, 5th September 2017 with my official vehicle with Reg no: EPE 25 BK; Engine no: IGR0070056; Chassis No: JTEBU14R830018435; Vechicle Make: TOYOTA 4RUNNER; Colour: SILVER and company's money. All Attempt to reach him is abortive as his phone remains switched off. Pls anyone with useful information that could lead to his arrest shall be handsomely rewarded. Pls contact me immediately or the nearest police station. God bless you.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/driver-absconds-companys-vehicle-money-rivers-state-photo.html
may be he had been owing him for months now
Re: Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo by castrokiller(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2017
what if he was kidnapped or something terrible had happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Murdered And Set Ablaze In His Farm In Delta (Graphic Photo) / Why Can't Scammers Be Tracked Down By Their Phone Numbers ? / How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.