Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Do You Have An Android Phone? Let Me Teach You How To Make Money With It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have An Android Phone? Let Me Teach You How To Make Money With It. (816 Views)

Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria / Let Me Teach You How To Blog..... / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Android Phone? Let Me Teach You How To Make Money With It. by winkmart: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
A lot of people here know I focus on Mini Importation. Though I have other side businesses. For instance, I write articles and I also Admin blogs for people.

But what sustains me most is Mini Importation. You know why? It involves buying and selling and what gives a man more joy when you buy something for N500 and sell for N2000+

I know that a lot of people can't sell or market. Well we were in the same class. But ever since I started importing, I have not for once hacked my products. In fact, customers call me because I have done my marketing on the internet.

And for your information, I make all my sales with my phone. I import with my phone, track my items while being shipped to Nigeria with my phone, market with my phone and customers call me on my phone.

Why should you have a phone and still complain of lack, when you can start mini importation with just $10 or N4000 and make more than 100% on every import batch.

If you want to know about this business. Join me tomorrow for my weekly WhatsApp Training on Mini Importation.

Click this link to message me on WhatsApp
https:///send?phone=2348038606260

DISCOUNT TRAINING FEE IS N1000

This covers 2 Powerful ebooks worth N4000, but you get the books for free
Plus.
2 Days of Training

Day 1- Mini Importation Training
Day 2 - Social Media Marketing Training

https:///send?phone=2348038606260
Re: Do You Have An Android Phone? Let Me Teach You How To Make Money With It. by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2017
Where do you base?
Re: Do You Have An Android Phone? Let Me Teach You How To Make Money With It. by winkmart: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2017
Abang52:
Where do you base?

Abeokuta and Lagos sir
Re: Do You Have An Android Phone? Let Me Teach You How To Make Money With It. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2017
winkmart:

Abeokuta and Lagos sir

It's unfortunate, I ma based in porthacourt
Re: Do You Have An Android Phone? Let Me Teach You How To Make Money With It. by Juliana7: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
@op, will this training be available on monday (dis coming week)
Re: Do You Have An Android Phone? Let Me Teach You How To Make Money With It. by winkmart: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Abang52:

It's unfortunate, I ma based in porthacourt

Training also holds on WhatsApp every Thursday
Re: Do You Have An Android Phone? Let Me Teach You How To Make Money With It. by winkmart: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Juliana7:
@op, will this training be available on monday (dis coming week)

Training is every Thursday on WhatsApp. Connect with me via the link in my signature
Re: Do You Have An Android Phone? Let Me Teach You How To Make Money With It. by kejibabe(f): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
am interested. #1k right? can I join this week

(1) (Reply)

Daily Supply Of Rmb / MAKE AS MUCH AS 10-30K MONTHLY WITHOUT CERT / Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.