Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Indonesian Woman Hospitalized After 100 Lashes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesian Woman Hospitalized After 100 Lashes (670 Views)

Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) / Indonesian Woman Flogged In Public For Sleeping With A Man (photos) / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indonesian Woman Hospitalized After 100 Lashes by Hybrid600: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
An Indonesian woman was hospitalised after a Sharia court
inflicted her with 100 lashes because she dared to be near a man
who was not her husband.
Dressed in a Burberry-style headscarf, the 30-year-old can be seen
kneeling on a public stage in Banda Aceh in front of a huge crowd.
According to the barbaric Islamic law, which rules over the region,
she was guilty of adultery for merely being in the presence of a
man who she was not married to.
The woman, who was identified only as Mazidah, collapsed from
her injuries inflicted by a masked enforcer and had to be taken to
hospital.
In recent public canings, the enforcer has worn a light eye mask
over his face, but this time he wore a dark one to match his robe.
The barbaric public lashings, which occurred yesterday in Banda
Aceh came from the only province in the country to implement the
Islamic punishment.
Those forced to take a cane across the back were hit more
between 10 and 29 times by a masked enforcer for their respective
so-called crimes.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4876844/Indonesian-woman-30-hospitalised-100-lashes.html
Re: Indonesian Woman Hospitalized After 100 Lashes by Tamass: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who is this fool that posted this? How can you be sided when reporting.."barbaric Islamic law"..what was that for? I don't even think there is any point wasting my time with you
Re: Indonesian Woman Hospitalized After 100 Lashes by BuariCopyPaste: 5:52am On Sep 14, 2017
Tamass:
Who is this fool that posted this? How can you be sided when reporting.."barbaric Islamic law"..what was that for? I don't even think there is any point wasting my time with you

The law is barbaric just like the religion itself
Re: Indonesian Woman Hospitalized After 100 Lashes by Tamass: 6:11am On Sep 14, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

The law is barbaric just like the religion itself
Lol.. Just grow up man..I have nothing else to say
Re: Indonesian Woman Hospitalized After 100 Lashes by BuariCopyPaste: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2017
Tamass:
Lol.. Just grow up man..I have nothing else to say

Better

(1) (Reply)

Many Injured As Secondary School Students Clash In Osogbo / Many Properties Razed As Hausa And Gwari Tribes Clash In Abuja (photos) / 52-year-old Woman Copulate With Son To Sustain His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.