Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

,, - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ,, (4149 Views)

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? / I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ,, by Narisa01(f): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2017
We are humans. Cheating sometimes doesn't necessarily mean sleeping with someone else, it goes beyond that. If the person shows serious remorse, I think he or she should be forgiven. Relationships needs lots of forgiving, break ups, make ups, arguments and the likes. You need to sort things out every day, things you said yesterday, you still need to repeat it again and again till it sinks. In my opinion I suggest, you forgive and forget.
Re: ,, by Maleka1: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2017
Narisa01:
We are humans. Cheating sometimes doesn't necessarily mean sleeping with someone else, it goes beyond that. If the person shows serious remorse, I think he or she should be forgiven. Relationships needs lots of forgiving, break ups, make ups, arguments and the likes. You need to sort things out every day, things you said yesterday, you still need to repeat it again and again till it sinks. In my opinion I suggest, you forgive and forget.

Tnx sis. I actually confirmed they did not sleep with each other. She is really remorseful. I av forgiven but still finding it difficult to forget, the memories are still dere. But I think with tym, it will go.

NB; the guy still calls once in a while, though she used to tell me each tym he calls, not really comfortable with it. Shud I tell her to stop answering his calls??
Re: ,, by Maleka1: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: ,, by trojan84(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
Maleka1:

Owk. But she is seriously sober. I understand the reason she cheated though.

Tnx sis.
Seems u have already made up ur mind, u want to forgive and continue, why not go ahead and do it cos u myt b doing the right thing too. Not every advice a person gives u concerning relationships is good cos non of us sees the future
Re: ,, by Maleka1: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
trojan84:

Seems u have already made up ur mind, u want to forgive and continue, why not go ahead and do it cos u myt b doing the right thing too. Not every advice a person gives u concerning relationships is good cos non of us sees the future

Wht is ur position on it sir
Re: ,, by Narisa01(f): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Maleka1:

Tnx sis. I actually confirmed they did not sleep with each other. She is really remorseful. I av forgiven but still finding it difficult to forget, the memories are still dere. But I think with tym, it will go.

NB; the guy still calls once in a while, though she used to tell me each tym he calls, not really comfortable with it. Shud I tell her to stop answering his calls??
if she feels like telling him no problem but don't bother yourself about that. Let things fall in place by itself
Re: ,, by Maleka1: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Narisa01:
if she feels like telling him no problem but don't bother yourself about that. Let things fall in place by itself
Ok, will utilize ur advice

1 Like

Re: ,, by Maleka1: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tnx to Everyone for ur contributions.
Re: ,, by trojan84(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Maleka1:

Wht is ur position on it sir
Do what you have in mind cos obviously u know her better than I do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Celebrities Are Now Something Else Even Tuface... Gay Alert (photos) / Except Sex What Else Does A Girl Contribute In A Relationship?? / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.