Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Which Social Media Do You Open First When You Wake Up In The Morning? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Social Media Do You Open First When You Wake Up In The Morning? (2384 Views)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Which Social Media Account Is The Most Interesting To You? / Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Social Media Do You Open First When You Wake Up In The Morning? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Which of these social media do you open first in the morning?

Re: Which Social Media Do You Open First When You Wake Up In The Morning? by Ugoeze2016: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Whatsapp and then Facebook
Re: Which Social Media Do You Open First When You Wake Up In The Morning? by Ebios(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
what's 3

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million / Cats Eating Pasta Just To Avoid Lassa Fever...smart Move!!! / Photos Of 3 Nigerians Just Before They Were Executed In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.