Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president (52204 Views)

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Runs To Abba Kyari For Safety / Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others / Abba Kyari For President 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:48am On Sep 14, 2017
FinallyFamous:
Nigeria my nigeria..

1- who are the cabals

2- will buhari resign?

3-will Nigeria ever be better off?

4- what's actually the true problem of Nigeria ? Inhumanity, Greed or ignorance?

5- what's the way forward?

Questions left begging for answers

1.We don't know, but all countries have them.

2. No he won't, for now.

3. Yes it will.

4. Ignorance and mental Laziness.

5.Societal reintegration, we need to start loving our immediate environment again .
Let's join hands to rebuild our society, a good society is the building block of any nation.
Where we have too many bad people and too many bad society, we can never have a good country.

Join Naija Discuss point on Facebook, to help achieve societal reintegration.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by einsteine(m): 5:55am On Sep 14, 2017
What are you saying? Who told you that the Speaker or Senate President becomes vice president should the president resign? The line of succession only extends to the president's position. If Buhari resigns, Osinbajo becomes president and he can appoint anyone to the position of VP.

lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

Believe this story at your own peril. How can Abba Kyari become Vice President when we have the Senate President? and the Speaker of the House?Nigeria is still a Democracy in case the people spreading this fake News don't know.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by ebikels: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2017
Where was David Mark and the Speaker when Sambo was APPOINTED Jonathans vice.
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

Believe this story at your own peril. How can Abba Kyari become Vice President when we have the Senate President? and the Speaker of the House?Nigeria is still a Democracy in case the people spreading this fake News don't know.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by femmy2010(m): 6:04am On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

Trust me some cucumber head ones would believe and take it up.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by crazygod(m): 6:15am On Sep 14, 2017
blacknp:
This is a democracy,it is not about one person are you a child?or you are blinded by hate and looking for who to blame for your failure? You never know where you are headed until you know where you are coming from,

Go and ask PDP to come and give account of 16 years.
Keep shouting democracy. Know now that this country is practicing democracy on paper. So tell me, where in a real democratic state will a govt deploy military artillery into civilian environment casually where there are no signs of war? U keep shouting democracy because that's what u were taught in basic school but the truth is u haven't experienced true democracy in this country. In case u wanna know, 90% of the same element in PDP are currently in APC. U will do urself a good favour if u start looking beyond party politics.
NB. When u're trying to pass a point, try as much as possible to sound civil instead of insulting. Cheers
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by alhajiwada(m): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

When GEJ became president, was Sambo (his vice)the senate president then?
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by kolexy(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

Did the House Speaker become VP when Jonathan took over from Yar'adua
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by shedy03(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2017
optional1:

the last thing Buhari will do before 2019 is to resign

sumbori who didn't die after months of illness and didn't think of resigning then, will resign now Impossicant
hahaha. good opinion.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by shedy03(m): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
Fools
What do they take Nigeria for ?
hahaha, thought you are with them APC. lol.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by islandmoon: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2017
if you want to be member of Buhari Cabal or want to benefit from this government, just say your name is DUARA, ABBA or Kyari

BUHARI love the names DUARA, ABBA or Kyari just like Lala love snakes as long as you answer any of those names, he will place you in high office, he doesnt joke with the name DUARA, his home town
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by omokab: 7:09am On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

because you don't know how things work among politicians. How did sambo became vice president when yardua died while we have senate president then?
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 14, 2017
optional1:

the last thing Buhari will do before 2019 is to resign

sumbori who didn't die after months of illness and didn't think of resigning then, will resign now Impossicant
do you know his health status now?

Why talk as if you are God?

His illness is old age, he should be relaxing and playing with his grand children now not running the affairs of a complex country like Nigeria
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by Meritocracy: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

Abba Kyari, can be vice president since vice president is going to be selected and senate president has no right to automatically becomes vice president unless appointed.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

This one is an open minded dunce.

He can become the vice president, Read up.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You expected him to die?

he's doing nonetheless.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by humbleAYO95(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

the president has the sole right to present his/her vice! if baba resigns pastor yemi can be forced to pick him, so far the party is consent of the whole melodrama, constitutional it is possible, politically in Nigeria ! that is a disaster in a making.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by Awoo88: 7:26am On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

It is the president that will chose his vice not Senate president or speaker HOA. If buhari resign today, who becomes the vice president will be determined by the new president
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by SmartMugu: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2017
Reference:

So why defend a particular tribe if you are not a tribalist...or as I will say racist. The first test to know a racist is race consciousness. You react to prickles. You may have friends but you know where they are from...bros you are not innocent, just take it. One tug of your chain and you have gone ballistic. True love sees no evil. Just advice.
You completely misquoted me. I grew up in Lagos and met friends from all tribes through my life there.i never had any problems with them, and we still keep in touch after so many years. I'm not being tribalistic in anyway. Racism is not even a word to use in a country like Nigeria; everyone there is mostly African. Tribalism is a better word to describe what's happening there, but I know most people around me embrace all tribes. It's the individual I personally deal with, not the tribe. It's not ok to generalize.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

The Senate president ONLY becomes the president in the event of the simultaneous death of both the president and the vice president.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by robosky02(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2017
optional1:

baba mi robosky02 please come oh..

Step father wanna marry step daughter oh...

no room for him cheesy
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by PROPHETmichael: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

It's obvious that you've forgotten where you are. Let me remind you...

1. In Nigeria anything can happen.
2. In Nigeria, we are in a democracy but we don't practice democracy; what we have is cabalcracy.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by Abdulqareem: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2017
Aisha lamented this long ago. She said some group of people have highjacked the administration. She blamed it on her husband that, he is surrounded by cabals who has no inkling of what the party stands for. She threatened not support Buhari for the second time if things do not change for the better. Trust an average Hausa man, she was whitewashed immediately. Buhari even said "I do not know which party my wife belongs to. All I know is she belongs to my kitchen, my living room and the other room"

Now it now manifesting. We are all aware of how Abbah Kyari, Lawal Daura and some powerful Cabals tried effortlessly to undermine Osinbanjo while in acting capacity. Now they are all trying to push the General aside.

Aisha Buhari said this but nobody believed her. They even called her Suicide Bomber from Yola.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by ahbey(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by optional1(f): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2017
robosky02:

no room for him cheesy

thats my daddy.. Love you dad..

TonyeBarcanista come hear oh..
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by vertueptime: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

When goodluck became president did david mark become VP?
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by Faithscharms2(f): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hmm I'm a woman and it seems I know more about politics than a lot of men here self..how can you in your right mind say this is fake news?come down to Abuja then you'll understand what we are talking about..this news I don't need any Angel to tell me it is as real as the oxygen we breath.

These cabal people are not joking and they are willing to go any length to achieve their aim..their plan probably is put that bastard abah kyari as vice to osinbanjo then latter eliminate osinbanjo so that they will have the presidency..but even he the ABBA kyari guy isn't in good health too but greed and wickedness won't let them be..God help Nigeria
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by adaxxy: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Aye akamora shocked shocked
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by orisa37: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
Katsina simply maths. No Caliphate's schooldriver, no bolt, no nut, so don't worry about spanner yet.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by orisa37: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
We are in a Democracy and still operating the 1999 constitution.
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by fyxboss(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Fake News everywhere.

was it the Senate president that became VP when yar'adua died?
Re: Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president by kunlexy1759(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
FLYFIRE:
Because it's not about GEJ ba?....banZa
same to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) / Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.