Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) (52206 Views)

Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos / Abducted Rann Nurse Becomes Boko Haram Member, Sends Warning Whatsapp Message / Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Muhammad Abubakar, a 31 year-old Boko Haram insurgent on Thursday said his hand and leg were chopped off because he was planing to surrender and quit the battle in Sambisa forest. Abubakar disclosed this to newsmen in Maiduguri during briefing organised by Major-General Lucky Irabor, the Theatre Commander, Operation Lafiya Dole, to update journalists on ‘Operation Rescue Finale’.

Abubakar said he was punished because his decision to renounce his membership of the group and embrace peace.

“I had told a friend, Hassan Dan-Guduma, that I was going to surrender as the movement had no meaning to me anymore. “Hassan Dan-Guduma initially bought my idea but later betrayed me. Shortly after our discussion, he went and came back with three others whom I am sure he must have told them about our plan to surrender.

“They said I was planing to exposed them to the Nigerian Government, so they did all this to me. ”After they chopped off my right hand and left leg, they threw me into a culvert where I was left struggling, until soldiers came and rescued me.”All I can say is that all we had been told by Boko Haram leaders were lies and misleading. I never joined them to kill anyone,” he said.

Major-General Irabor said Abubakar was still undergoing interrogation.

“You can see what they did to one of their own because he decided to quit,” said Irabor.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/see-boko-haram-member-whose-hand-and.html

Photo-credit; NAN

3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by CastedDude: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
these guys are heartless

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Oops!!! What goes around, comes around

Law of karma

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by sweettease(f): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Franchise21:
Oops!!! What goes around, comes around

Law of karma

And you will be saying the Lord's prayer tongue

forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Imagine!
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
his head should be chopped off too cool

26 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
sweettease:

His members did that to him. And not innocent people or the Nigerian Army

So what do u want me to say??

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by sweettease(f): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Franchise21:
His members did that to him. And not innocent people or the Nigerian Army

So what do u want me to say??
The 'serves him right' vibe

Never mind jare

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by highpriest4: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Na just short sleeve dem give the thing, what about the small small girls thèy blew into pieces

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why not tell us how many people you have murdered before receiving this punishment

Mschew..

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by dogstyle007(m): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by Jeffrey12(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
The man dey lie joor...he just said that to avoid the wrath of Nigeria army..

I be think say na everything them chop off seff...mtcheeeeeew... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
After killing hundreds of innocent people you want to just surrender and go free? The military should tie him to a truck and drag the animal to death, as he isn't worthy of living, mean while we the youth of Nigeria are dull, there's nothing hard to throw out these old animals, who have nothing to offer other than stealing and exchanging words like babies. We are no longer the leaders of tomorrow, we are the leaders of today...vote me for president and I'll make this country great. wink#voteNONXO2019# peace out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by generaluthman: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Now he's half the man he used to be
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by merry101: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
sweettease:

forgive fire

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
The NA should extract information from him and rock him to sleep ASAP. He is a potential terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Law of karma. .. wat goes around will surely come around cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by SmartMugu: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Now what is he going to do with one hand and one leg? Probably come to the city and start begging.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Huh!?
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by otemanuduno: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
The religion that brings about the birth of Boko Haram should be scrapped. Mtchew.

DOCTUFOS:
Bishuak 14: 13-20
13. For both Yahweh and Alla and Molokoi also, and all haters of Atum the god of truth are bound. And the words which the homos see as holy and righteous are now seen by many as evil words.
14. And the actions which the homos in the words of these gods take, which was formerly regarded as righteous and holy are now seen as dirtiness and evil.
15. For the killing of a homo who refused to slap a prophet of Yahweh, and the murder of Onan who refused to marry his sister-in-law is now seen as evil.
16. And the war and terrorism called Ji-ad which the messengers of Alla did in the past are now seen as evil.
17. And all these things become more than enough reason for a fearless and righteous homo who is wise to abandon the worship of these evil gods who invented terrorism and hatred.
18. And their inventions are now the things which trouble the world, having invented fear, noise and wars. But the foolish shall not be wise enough to break himself loose from the gods of terror and hatred, who have in the past commanded billions of killings.
19. And their success in destruction of humanity in the past is the cause for the fear and submission of the foolish people of the present.
20. And it shall be strange to find a maker of findings worshipping any of these gods of terrorism wholeheartedly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by MARYchiells(f): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
It's like when you hear "police is your friend".
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by nabegibeg: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Boko haram is terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by Gladiator1: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
I can't pity u
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
double short sleeve

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
You shall reap whatever you sow is a saying in my holy Bible, which I always memorize everywhere I go.

That's the punishment for the few lives you wasted. I know you have repented but you have to get what you ordered for from the menu of Karma.
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by dust144(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
He did worst, lucky you're alive.
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by a1lomo4life: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Let him disclose the hideout of shekau and go in peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Y is he still walking ?

angry angry angry angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry

¤
¤ ¤
¤
Re: Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
thank God he is still alive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) / Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.