Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear (1078 Views)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / From skinny to curvy and enlarged butt /Hip in 10days- Jecaz Super Bum / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear by igbozionism(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
I am looking for a way to gain body mass. I am extremely slim and skinny.

I noticed that whenever I wake up in the morning I look drained and famished, my appetite increases and decreases randomly. sometimes I can finish three cups of garri and still feel hungry.

what pains me most is how thin my wrist looks. I am 20 and weighs 78kg.
please anyone with a solution should help me.
Re: Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear by MhizzAJ(f): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
What's wrong with these set of people trying so hard to gain weight..Do u want to be like Eniola Badmus

Only you can finish 3 cups of garri sometimes shocked
You need nothing but rest

1 Like

Re: Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear by igbozionism(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
pls guys, I seriously needs advice on what to do/ eat. I am very desperate
Re: Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear by optional1(f): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
marriage is the only solution...

Get married, give birth to 5 kids or more and rest you will start gaining weight in fact you will be wishing to be skinny again..

Humans are never satisfy with want they have until they lose it...

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear by ojun50(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
optional1:
marriage is the only solution...

Get married, give birth to 5 kids or more and rest you will start gaining weight in fact you will be wishing to be skinny again..

Humans are never satisfy with want they have until they lose it...
na man him be

1 Like

Re: Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear by alezzy13: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
did you say 78kg? that certainly doesn't look underweight to me. whats your height?

anyway optional1 is totally right, cus ive seen a lot of people like that. . .including me! cheesy Yes! I was underwight for most of my teens till early twenties, with my weight never exceeding 55kg. But as I got to my thirties, the wey I come dey gain weight come dey fear me sef, despite the fact my diet ddint change drastically. I'm currently close to 95kg!!

Bottom line: as long as there's nothing medically wrong, I dont think you should worry about it. You'll surely add later in life,
Re: Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
I think being skinny isn't a crime...it depends on how you carry yourself around. I'm also a skinny guy, and I know about 20% of people will boldly ask me to add weight, but I boldly tell them that I'm highly satisfied. I rarely fall sick, my sickness is only catarrh which comes with headache. I can work for so long without being tired. Bottom line is how you carry yourself around, I know that skinny people feel somehow based on what people say about them. What they say about you isn't really matter, what matters is how you see yourself. I wear what looks so nice on me, I don't go for loose wears. I don't feel comfortable wearing short sleeves, so I wear long sleeves alone and it has become my identity. Some people will only see me and tell me I should go into modelling, this is nothing but a result of how I carry myself around.
Re: Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear by optional1(f): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
ojun50:
na man him be

na trans him be
Re: Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear by Asegzy: 12:49am On Sep 14, 2017
You may be having diabetes mellitus,especially type 1.
Conduct a test of your blood sugar level.
Re: Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear by Alexa30: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2017
igbozionism:

I noticed that whenever I wake up in the morning I look drained and famished, my appetite increases and decreases randomly. sometimes I can finish three cups of garri and still feel hungry.

Get Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyll ASAP. U will be marveled at the result. Do look for the "Edmark Products" on this section & read more about this product.
Re: Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
igbozionism:

Oncd you quite IPOB you go look like a human being
Re: Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear by mddavid(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
igbozionism:

Go to General hospital for text to diagnose the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Five Fruits Never To Overlook / Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. / Home-made Detoxification Recipes For Fibroid Treatment*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.