Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. (1075 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. by TimmyPraise1: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
I am not too thin but I want to add up a bit more and look more chubby, please what can I do or eat to help achieve this task.
Re: Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. by Or11: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Buy protein powder also know as whey powder. They are not cheap but if you can afford it then drink this with your meal and do some exercise daily and you will gain muscle which is heavier and healthier that fat.
Re: Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. by Abortedfetus(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
swallow pig tablet.
Re: Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. by Nykirjuliette(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
Or11:
Buy protein powder also know as whey powder. They are not cheap but if you can afford it then drink this with your meal and do some exercise daily and you will gain muscle which is heavier and healthier that fat.

I bet you must be a gymer
Re: Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. by TimmyPraise1: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Or11:

Please where can I get it, and does it have any common name to make it more easier to get?
Re: Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. by Or11: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
TimmyPraise1:

Please where can I get it, and does it have any common name to make it more easier to get?

It’s sold in shoprite, National stadium I think and most big supermarkets. I think you can get it on Jumia too. Google whey powder or whey protein and you will find them. There’s also Cassalan 90 which is also protein and it’s in most pharmacies, it’s works the same way but smaller packages and quite costly. You have to do exercises sha for you to get maximum results even if it’s just jogging for 30 mins and push ups at home.

Nykirjuliette:

I bet you must be a gymer

Used to be but not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. by TimmyPraise1: 8:19am On Apr 18, 2019
Or11:

It’s sold in shoprite, National stadium I think and most big supermarkets. I think you can get it on Jumia too. Google whey powder or whey protein and you will find them. There’s also Cassalan 90 which is also protein and it’s in most pharmacies, it’s works the same way but smaller packages and quite costly. You have to do exercises sha for you to get maximum results even if it’s just jogging for 30 mins and push ups at home.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. by Nykirjuliette(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Or11:

Jogging for 30 mins for someone who wants to gain weight ? U gotta be kidding me..
Jogging will only make yu lose more weight..
If u want add more weight I suggest u stay away from any form of cardio .. Tho cardio is good but once in a week is better for someone who wants to add weight..

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. by Nykirjuliette(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2019
Or11:

Jogging for 30 mins for someone who wants to gain weight ? U gotta be kidding me..
If u want add more weight I suggest u stay away from any form of cardio .. Tho cardio is good but once in a week is better for someone who wants to add weight..
Re: Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. by Whispereye: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Cheap way is to eat a lot of chicken meat as well as fish and eggs. Along with some vegetables for vitamines. And then you can do a bit of exercise even at home such as pull ups, push ups, abs, plank and so on to get fit a bit, along with some walking/running at the morning

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Want To Gain Weight. by Or11: 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nykirjuliette:

You obviously know nothing about fitness training. A simple google search on how to gain weight by jogging will educate you but as a typical Nigerian, you don’t read, you talk naively.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Death Rate Lower dan Previously Report but 7times deadlier dan flu-CNN / COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA / A Mad Chinese Guy That Was Locked In Up A Cage For 17 Yrs Is Finally Set Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.