Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

She's In Her Finals And Needs Your Help To Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She's In Her Finals And Needs Your Help To Win (423 Views)

DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible / Sarri: Finals And Champions League Football Won't Be Enough For Chelsea To Keep / FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's In Her Finals And Needs Your Help To Win by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
It takes multiple steps����‍♀to start a journey of a thousand mile�. One of @TribbIsland team member @itzdehb(IG) has started her career in modelling. She has, so far, been of good conduct and she represents the exact sample of an African virtuous woman��.
Guess what! She made it to the final stage and it will end on friday 11:59pm�. To cast your vote, please visit https://www.instagram.com/p/BY7Bj5nnYZ0/?r=wa1 and like it. You might say "why should i vote when i dont know you or her" well we might not know each other but the fact that am human and we are all each other's helper. If you wanna succeed, people are already stationed to help you. I believe you all are our (@TribbIsland) helper and we will definitely help you when the need arise.
Lets make her win this so we dont have to console a crying model on our shoulder and give you less time to render services to you. God bless you all #SuccessSelffie @TribbIsland

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 itskashybaby airforce1 djenob evaberry Cynthia help your guy out pls by voting. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Di’ja: Music Is For Everyone, Simi Is Not A Competition / 2017 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards - Full List Of Winners / Mr Eazi Shades Runtown;uses The Word 'SLAVE'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.