Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Mr Eazi Shades Runtown;uses The Word 'SLAVE' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Shades Runtown;uses The Word 'SLAVE' (411 Views)

"Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Shades Runtown;uses The Word 'SLAVE' by ProfCyber(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2017
@Net9ra
Banku music pioneer, Mr Eazi has replied Singer, Runtown after
the mad over you crooner did this.

Cc: lalasticlala

@Runtown
Bout to drop that new sound again and pls Don't get
mad when i finish what you think you started

Runtown might be planning to send Mr Eazi back to Ghana with
his recent attack on Nigerian artistes. Lol, Mr Eazi is A Nigerian
Too Anyways.

Mr Eazi shared this on social media, quoting Jay Z’s lyrics from
the DJ Khaled song “I got the Keys”.

Niggas always asking me the Key
Till you own your own you cant be free...
Now You Still a Slave in 2017#Same Shit

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / WOW! See As Niyola Shoes Off Her Banging Bikini Body / Google Is 19 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.