Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East (824 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Military Operation Against Boko Haram. Photo / Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by Bravo123: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
The governors of the five Eastern States on Wednesday tactically backed away from commenting on the ongoing clashes in the region between soldiers of the Nigeria army and members of the Biafra separatist group IPOB by setting up a seven man committee to investigate the crisis.

At the end of their meeting in Enugu, the Governors in a statement by its Director-General, Professor Simon Uchenna Ortuanya said the committee is to “investigate all the issues” and report its findings during the forum’s emergency meeting on Friday, September 15...

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/09/south-east-gover…on-in-south-east/

Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by ojun50(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Na them send kanu or ipod

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by SarkinYarki: 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
It's all because they are still eating from the unholy pot of one Nigeria..Igbo remember those people can't be Ur govt

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by SarkinYarki: 12:01am On Sep 14, 2017
akthedream:
Few months ago....

Nnamdi Kanu..... I will visit Kaduna and Lagos, nothing will happen..

Today..

Nnamdi Kanu... I can't visit Enugu due to security reasons..

Where is nnamdi Kanu?.

He will no longer go for that unholy meeting so do your worse on Friday let's see

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by slimfit1(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2017
Someone is advising Buhari to fail Hausa people must talk to him because actions like this could turn the whole country upside down. Hausa people won't take such treatment so they should warn him now. I didn't support Kanu but now his fight is beginning to make sense.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2017
SarkinYarki:

He will no longer go for that unholy meeting so do your worse on Friday let's see
THAT makes him a confirmed coward.... Just ordinary Python dance grin
Hope you are currently in Abia fight for your Lord Nnamdi cownu grin
Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 14, 2017
slimfit1:
Someone is advising Buhari to fail Hausa people must talk to him because actions like this could turn the whole country upside down. Hausa people won't take such treatment so they should warn him now. I didn't support Kanu but now his fight is beginning to make sense.
GO and warn cownu first.
Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by EmperorSixtus(m): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2017
the videos is out there....by today and next the videos will start rolling out for the world to see...you can not kill my people and tell me to keep quiet....even if they stole buhari pot of meat,will it warrant this wanton senseless killing. tell me in the world they do draft military to quell riot? why do they have riot police men in the first place

Even in America that are known for series of demonstrations...has their govt have ever drafted the military to hunt them like chickens,not to talk of peaceful harmless protesters... NO they should use Grenade Launchers on them.COWARDS!
Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by EmperorSixtus(m): 12:22am On Sep 14, 2017
mrvitalis:

You know in your hearth this is a pure lie

Propaganda and hate speech would never get biafra

The videos is out there...by today or next the videos will start rolling out for the world to see....you can not kill my people and tell me to keep quiet....even if they stole buhari pot of meat,will it warrant this wanton senseless killing. tell me in the world they do draft military to quell riot? why do they have riot police men in the first place

Even in America that are known for series of demonstrations...has their govt have ever drafted the military to hunt them like chickens,not to talk of peaceful harmless protesters... NO they should use Grenade Launchers on them.COWARDS!
Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by slimfit1(m): 1:04am On Sep 14, 2017
akthedream:

GO and warn cownu first.

Kanu hasn't committed any crime apart from expressing himself.
Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by okway2: 1:05am On Sep 14, 2017
They first need to condemn this:

Armed Southeast Igbo Youths Searching Vehicles for Hausa/Fulani to Annihilate In Aba South East, Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154835018047703&id=96184337702&_rdr

Sahara reporters

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5960511_screenshot201709140022131_jpeg904ca9978d7f039b60a14c3d88d54378
Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 14, 2017
EmperorSixtus:

I pray ND to immediately start bombing all the oil installations simultaneously

my only regret is voting for this blood thirsty buhari.

You no fit clean your nyas.h by yoursef

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by Develpeast: 1:11am On Sep 14, 2017
The own-goal ipob members played will push the struggle 20years backward.

You complain that the hausa/fulanis are barbaric, you still went ahead to fight them at oyigbo without provocation.

I just saw a video where they were looking for hausas to kill. In a bus?

You complain that the devil is wicked but you are killing people like the devil, how do you expect God to judge this case now?

If you want to maintain the victim status, then maintain it 100%. Stop acting like a child.

Nnamdi kanu just spoilt his steps this last 2 months.
Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by Zeze06(m): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2017
Cowards have nothing to say... embarassed
Re: South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East by PaulOgenyi: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2017
SE govs should seek for a declaration of state of emergency in Abia state. Dlioness.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] / Asari Dokubo Calls Out Lie Mohamed Biafra Is Free / Underage Voters On Election Queues Were Queuing For Their Aged Parents - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.