Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Gucci Men Casual Wears (slippers) Review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gucci Men Casual Wears (slippers) Review (651 Views)

Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gucci Men Casual Wears (slippers) Review by kabsedokenneth(m): 12:44am On Sep 14, 2017
Exclusively shared by our contributor and admin @ 3ptechies.com and published on kabsedo.com

We have always been keen about product reviews not minding the kind of product so far it was used by our readers or particularly the owner @ kabsedo.com and some level of satisfaction is derived from such product. It is always in our best mindset and also our best interest to bring to the entire public new products as they come out and several of these products are recognised as sponsored posts. With great respect to the above laid reasons, we have decided to review a product which one of our readers have used and found ecstatically satisfying to his particular desires.

For more than six months now, this new slippers product have been on the release and people are buying it following the popularity and such small quantity of those were bought from its retail outlet because they hadn’t made much fame to sell faster. Just last week, one of our readers and a great contributor, admin @ kabsedo.com was driving his was down to school from ekwulobia as majority of our readers already know the drive is about 5 minutes or thereabouts.

As explained by the writer and our contributor.

Read on

I saw a shiny mens slippers and was moved by the shape I saw. Immediately I stopped and aimed for the retail outlet where I happened to see it. I priced it and I was told the price but I was astonished by the price I was told considering the slippers was too beautiful and also potrayed a sign of originality. I kept the normal cultures of Nigerians and priced it. Initially, I was told the price was #2500 but on my persistent pricing it was reduced to #1800 and I was happy I bought it that low price. When I made the purchase, I wasn’t too happy because I had to think if I cheated them or if they cheated me by selling such a beautiful and assumably superior product such cheap as I have never bought any mens slippers for that price for the first time around Oko and Ekwuluobia.

I started using the newly bought gucci mens slippers right from the place I bought it and for the past three weeks now I happened to be still using the same slippers as a result of preference and not that I have no other wears choices to make. Throughout these weeks of my using the slippers, I have come to understand that it was never fake as due to several qualities which are unique to this product particularly. The qualities I observed are downlisted below:

The superiority

I must confess, I am a great fan of men wears as slippers and shoes and over the years I have indulged in buying slippers and wears which wear out even before the first week of constant usage. Some do wear off even after two weeks of non constant usage. Using this particular product brought my mind to the reasons of superiority and consumer satisfaction because for the past three weeks I have used this, I made a constant usage of it and it never seemed like it has been worn out or being used for so long. It still bore its shiny colour, its non depreciating height, nice logo and best of all, it hasn’t torn like we do see many slippers do. I believe in the aspect of superiority, the producer made sure he had it checked.

Easy fitting

I never needed to force this slippers to fit into my leg for as I was about to wear it, it fitted without hesitation or further Ado. customized stuffs made for the public is understood to serve many people with different leg sizes and shapes but in the aspect of this particular product, it fitted my feet perfectly which is a rare thing to see in many other places and other wears I have tried. Other wears have this natural issue with searching for your size for long before you could see it. This particular product readily met the needs you may have in looking for a perfect wear size of adequate shape for it is being said that meeting your true love is as difficult as finding a shoe of perfect match.

The beauty and its affordable price

It is a natural phenomenon in Nigeria that beautiful goods are fake and the costly ones are particularly the original. This particular product proved this surface phenomenon

Re: Gucci Men Casual Wears (slippers) Review by kabsedokenneth(m): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Gucci Men Casual Wears (slippers) Review by marshalcarter: 2:11am On Sep 14, 2017
didn't read....only came here to see what's important...but unfortunately.....we're livin in a fake country

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Starting A Laundry Business / Forte Oil Diversifies Into Solar Power Business / Affordable Mobile Data Valentine's Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.